Monday, March 5, 2012

"Where R U?"

Scooby Doo and Tha Crew

Huh.  Alright, today could possibly be one of those special two-part type of days, just because there's so much going on.  So, here's part one...

A very, how should I say this, extended night into the wee hours of the morning, like 2:30am, last 24 hours...It basically got started with us being at the Triple A for the Cirque Du Soleil Michael Jackson concert, definitely the place to be last night.  I thought I could only imagine attending a concert with him actually still being alive.  Wow!   It's amazing how much of an impact he had internationally...just speechless, when u have so many people from Europe, Asia, and South America, just so awesome to see how his music affected so many people.  I gotta say this Michael Jackson...let's just say a lot of girls like Mike.  He can bring out the beauties for sure, I knew that 11 years ago at his MSG anniversary concert right before 9/11 in NYC, and this concert in tha MIA just solidified that.

Then...u had my boys going at it on tha West Coast yesterday afternoon.  The Heat were in Hollywood...well, actually downtown Los Angeles, to battle the Lakers.  I was at the arena in the afternoon, so I couldn't watch the game like I wanted to.  I almost couldn't control myself...boy that was the cut, that makes me think about my old homegirl Gina and us making music for a runway show for the Sony Ericsson Open back in tha day which hits Key Biscayne on the 19th....anyway, back to the game.  It's ALWAYS tough when my two favorite teams, not only in hoops, but possibly in sports (Oh, those Giants come to the Marlins Fish Bowl in May...I can't wait!) go at it.  It's so cool.  The city of Los Angeles was hyped up like we haven't seen this year, the Heat were a little off, D Wade got some tough calls against him and was rockin' the Virgin Mary look on tha bench with the towel wrapped over his head for most of the bout, classic stuff there!  Too much Masked Mamba (Kobe Bryant) and LA got the win.  I watched the game, DVR style when I got back home from the concert activities.  For someone who knew who won, it was the best DVR experience I've had.  I gotta go out west for a bit...maybe longer than a bit, that's another topic soon to be discussed.

Last night, also was the last hours I'm gonna be on Twitter and Facebook.  Gonna talk a little about this.  The seed began to be sown with this article I read in Men's Health magazine.  It was an old issue, but the opinionated article circled around a guy's opinion on a chef.  How this one chef, was so elusive in never divulging his recipes.  Compared to other people who willingly share.  He then began to talk about how that was cool, like in a "less is more" type of attitude.  Huh.  The author began to talk about society and how back in the day our heroes were more mysterious and that added to their lure some.  Oh boy...but by holding back some actually helps them some, it's like somebody going out half naked (it was cold last night so these dresses I saw, I know folks were cold! )....it leaves nothing to the imagination u know.  I remember hearing an old school Hollywood actor say "People aren't gonna pay to see you on Friday night, when they can see u for free on Saturday night."  Meaning, who's gonna pay to see u in a movie, when they can bump into u every Sat. night partying it up on Washington Ave., u know.  Mystery is sexy...I know it is to me.  A lot of the chicks I'm attracted to have a little Scooby-Doo in them...I just thought about this...that Mystery Van would be the ultimate place to solve an anatomy puzzle...IF u know what I mean!! (wink, wink!)  But for real, mystery is good in some ways.

Now this is coming from somebody who has a real open diary online, but I've been thinking if I should get back to an 'untouchable'...wrong word....how about not readily available type of lifestyle.  Not snobby, but...just like when u call an agency to talk to the boss,  u have to go through some people or not always get the direct line. I know that to be true, because I used to work for some modeling agencies where a call would come through, the boss be right next to me, and tell me to send it to his voice mail, and then we go back to talking about life-threatening issues like why did Tom Ford leave Gucci?  Or how dare this model show up in here with a portfolio of pics that look like she's a woman of the night or this girl's boobs are too big to be a model...we've heard some crazy, cra-zee stuff.   All in a like, "Oh...My...Gosh! The world is gonna end"  (all said with right hand covering our "o" shaped mouth of course) , type of way.  Plus, I've seen it where folks talk to my brother about us, and I'm right next to him.  I'm like, they can hit us up directly can't they?  It's weird...so after thinking about all that, it's just time to shut it down like Ladies Love.  Besides, not too many people have a diary like ours so...

Which means our diary is gonna get more interesting.  Last night while at the arena, I was thinking about if there was anything like how I want our diary to get to.  Meaning a real-time diary, about real issues, with crazy real stories...I thought about The Diary of Anne Frank.  That was so intense u know.  It grew to be more than a phenomenon.  It was real though...the thing was it wasn't real time.  I dream about us making it to the level we're gonna make it (and we will) and having somebody just go to our website and grasp every emotion and experience that we had or told about.  I think that'll be so cool.  A small kid in China 30 years from now being like, "I wondered what Austin did in this type of situation" and bada-boom, bada-bang, they can in less than 30 seconds, 25 if u have 4G, type that trademark austinogalaxia and hopefully something is written to help them out or bring a small smile to this at times empty world.  It's a dream...but I feel it's coming true, even more than we know.

If folks wanna still stay in touch after us leaving the social networks here's our number:
Kukoc-Old Kobe-Lebron.....Jeter-Ryan Howard-D Wade....Babe Ruth-Steve Young-Carmelo Anthony (Nuggets Number)

And if u're good that is the entire number.  Everybody else u already got it and we'll holla.

Part one done.  It's getting very good in our life.
Just having fun u know.
Austino Galaxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment