Friday, March 9, 2012

Tat for Tat!

Our Guy Dennis Rodman and his art!



What a day!  Real talk, a truly classic one, so let's just briefly Michael Phelps our way into this thang since it's getting late.  Can I say that in Miami?!!

We are learning so much about ourself personally that it's really not even comical.  I've learned that I've turned completely into a person who wants to enjoy life to the fullest, and have fun dawg.  Mentioned this before that it is becoming as necessary as H2O and CO2 in our life, guess we can call it Fn21.  I hope that isn't some life threatening atom on the science table that I read only periodically.  Oh well, right now that atom is ultra-dangerous, but all in a Bill the Science Guy type of way.

I was in one of those itching moods on today, and when that happens just simply let us go, and let us run with it.  Because either I'm bored with life or we're simply trying to Mesii it up a notch or two.  Am I the only one who gets perturbed about living life day after day, doing tha same things, eating tha same meals and all this stuff?  I get hazed in the mind very easily...I need entertainment from time to time, especially when we've seen and been blessed to experience so much.  Now it's about having fun, and making sure other people do as well within our galaxia.

We've been thinking about tattoos for some time.  It's hard not to think about it living down in the South Beach area.  Tonight I seent, and yes I did just say seent, this woman who looked to be grandmotherly, and even she was rocking one on her left shoulder lean.   People are even getting more creative in the locations of them...some people despise them while others like totally live by them.  It's up to tha person, I've seen some small tats on dudes that make u go really, but that's them and it usually has a story behind it, so I can't hate on that.  There's this one girl in South Beach, she walks this big dog, and I'm starting to put her in the South Beach Legend category cuz we see her so much.  She has this punk...am I telling another story about a girl?!!...anyways, she has this short punk rocker hair, and I'm gonna be honest...she rocks tattoo sleeves on her arms, and she really looks hot with them.  Just being honest, I think I may have to tell her that, in a respectful way of course, but some folks can do tha thang with them.

So on today, I don't know if it was our last diary post that sparked it or us watching LA Ink the other day, that got us thinking, how would it look if we got some tats on us?  I keep on saying this, but I can see this Rolling Stones magazine cover as clear as day with us in an egg-beater tank with cheese, jewels, and possibly glittery silver fingernail polish, but would we have tats?  Hum???  thus on today, where I work, and during some of the breaks available to us...what if I wrote during the job time that was available, we've worked with some folks who are actually seemingly on so many breaks that they actually have to punch out to take a 15 minute job break!  Ha ha!!  And they wanna get paid for it!!  Oh man...(huge grin!)

On our breaks and while folks had some time, we wanted to ask some of the beautiful ladies we see everyday...wasn't feeling tha fellas on this tip...ask some of the ladies if we could have the honor of them giving us a pseudo-tattoo on either of our three arms via a Sharpie marker.  We said they could write anything they would want to from a signature to a symbol to even a drawing.  The only stipulation is that they won't cuss me out via ink.  I know some of them wanted to...but all, and I mean all of them were super cool.  And really put forth some quick effort in making this day a one in 366 type one.  Nothing but love to them all.  Here are some pics:










Ok, real quick before I get some AJax and a bottle of pneumonia...sorry, don't want that...ammonia to clean up...(Shhh! Actually gonna use an old used up bar of Ivory soap, but don't tell nobody I use Ivory soap, just say I use some stuff from elephants in Africa! Dap promise? Ok, cool!)...

But what I learned was that while rocking these tats, I felt special cuz each one told a story.  And I know there ain't nobody who has tats from so many different people, who first-hand designed and put on the tats themselves.  Just for the fact that everyone isn't a license artist, so it was like triple unique in the fact that not only having so many awesome creative designs, I also saw some of the "hotties" personalities in what they chose to put on us, AND they actually were the ones who did it themselves.  Once in a lifetime type stuff, telling u.  So I felt like I could look at my arm and smile, and be like, "such and such" and this one, meaning I felt a connection with tha pseudo- tat and the person.  Another feeling I got was that you were part of a "group".  I'm a runnin' rebel at heart, even though I don't play one on TV, and as u past other people who had their designs exposed u kinda felt like u were in a select group.  No joke, I felt it.  Just awesome stuff.

Now the question beckons will we ever get one?  Not sure, not sure...as we mentioned in the video, I'm probably gonna get our ab button pierced before a tat.  I'm feeling that beach look a lot, I think it's unique, just enjoy life...it's too short y'all.  And these uber-cool girls made my day big time cuz they allowed me to do something I've never done and always wanted to, at least see, how it feels.

So thank ya:
"L-see", "Ma-ree-ya", "Care-ree", "Brit-Knee", "E-rail-la", "Rah-now-ta", "L-ee-on-a", "Lure-renn", "Gen-a-fur", "A-shh-lee", and "Wahh-nee" for ur time and creativity.  And I now know all of u like to have fun, which scores super high in our book.  Truly much love to all u beautiful ladies!

Bye with two kisses in tha air!
Austino Galaxia...and for at one night at least u can aka me...
The Tatted One.

No comments:

Post a Comment