Sunday, January 1, 2012

Smarties and a life of Parties.

One of My All-Time Favorite Candies

Got a DVR'd episode of Globetrekker on right now, where they're checking out the Netherlands. Good stuff.  Alright....been getting our intellectual side on today.  The Oprah Network showed a great documentary called "I Am".  Which featured the Hollywood director Tom Shadyac, which is famous for great movie classics.  ("Ace Ventura", "Bruce Almighty" and "The Nutty Professor") to name a few.  A very deep perspective on how we view material things, and how the human race interacts with each other.  I enjoyed it so much, taking notes as it was on.  I felt as if I was in a dag gone Ethics class.  I took a class in college where the book being talked upon was written by the author who wrote the book!  How u 'psosed to argue about the ethics of the material being studied, when tha guy who wrote it, is discussing it?  It's like trying to tell Alexander Graham Bell , you goof'd up on making the telephone!  "AGB, why can't u download specific songs to a Blackberry instead of an entire artists' library?"  Oh well...I can see him sayin' u gotta figure that out!


Some great quotes from the documentary (proudly taken on this week's Best Buy Flyer):
- Critical thinking followed by action
- The Power of One
- Just do something.
- Every word uttered to another human being has an effect.
- Nothing in nature takes more than it needs.
- You create your own reality. 
- Change your perceptions.
- Small acts, great acts can build over time into a great movement.
- The sea is made up of drops of water that come together.
- If people would begin 2 understand, change comes about as a result of millions of tiny acts that seem totally insignificant...well, then, they wouldn't hesitate to take those tiny acts.


This has got to stop.
It's about making a difference.  I've been thinking about how we can make a change.  It really only takes one.  It's all about Love and Fun.  And I'm attracting like people who like to do the same.  Which is mad sexy.  


Ok...we are adding a few extra features to our blog.  In terms of more real life photos and videos.  I really want our diary to be like, something never seen before.  I want people to feel like, they are really walking in our shoes, and our plan is to do that.  Just gonna let everything flow.  Not forcing the issue...let it happen how it's gonna happen.  But I do know there's some good stuff right here.  A one-of-a kind life.


We slept for awhile today.  2day was the first time in a Kung-Fu Grip that we could actually rest man.  Our life is based on seasons, and this is gonna be a very interesting one.  Right now, I really feel good.  Physically, been blessed to be in that Beckham/D Wade/Lebron/Pacquiao/Kobe shape that we've been striving for.  Always, ALWAYS room for improvement but we getting close.  Mentally, today was important.  Just to take a break.  Not going to be at the Triple A tonight, just watch the Heat on TV.  But I've felt like...I don't know it's been a daily grind.  So much happening.  From so many people, I was a the grocery store, standing in line, and this guy tosses a loaf of bread to his friend over the folks waiting ahead of me.  We smile, then the gent turned 2 me and was like they didn't play bass-ball, but lots of hockey.  I think He was from Canada, by how he spoke, but just interesting things that we come across.


So what do we have planned coming up.  Should I let people in some of our secrets coming up? Why not...ok here we go.


Mentioned about our diary enhancements.  Gonna be a lot more of travelling and sightseeing and I will be writing about it.  Meeting different people.  I'm considering asking random people on the street about certain issues, just to get a feel about what's on people's minds.  I love doing new things and people (ha!) so as I take inventory of my social circles, I'm possessed in finding cool people who are tired of doing the same ol', same ol'.  Why not kick it wit us instead of sitting at the crib complaining about nothing being on TV.  Enough of that.  Negative energy has no place in our life, I was watching the aforementioned travel show, thinking why is it so difficult finding guys and especially dolls who like to act goofy and don't have a Wall of China build around them. U know.  U snobby over having $50 in ur pocket and we like, "Ewww!", especially when we like, I got an $100 in mine!  But lots of newness is surrounding our life right now. 


Lincoln Theater...future home of H&M on Lincoln Road
I'm itching to really do Miami.  I mean like in a girlfriend sense, not a wifey sense.  That's a whole 'nother topic.  (This Jesse Powell self-titled Cd is jumping from 1996!) Why do they say that people...not going there tonight.   It's all about getting better as a person.  New experiences whether that's food or music concerts or what not.  The NBA all-star game is in Orlando, so I'm really anticipating going up there, if for nothing but the NBA fan fest activities.  What else?  I love crepes, so I'm head hunting for some of the best places in South Florida who sell the best of those.  Speaking of which, I got to head up to West Palm Beach real soon here.  Check our H&M, boy when that hits South Beach, talking about chaos.  Like their designs and prices, so that should be cool.  Also, up to Fort Lauderdale and kick it on Las Olas Bulley, for a day or so.   


It's gonna be a fun season for Austino Galaxia.  Its all about having fun and people smiling.  Money's no object.  Or should I say money ain't a thing.  This is not just hype or Hope Solo...we realer than a Santa Claus dollar bill.  Enjoying this life to the fullest.  Period.  


Austino.

No comments:

Post a Comment