Tuesday, January 3, 2012

That's Cold Man!

Mars Blackmon  aka Spike Lee

Alright.  First of all, why did I choose Mars Blackmon for today.  Nike roll the film and hope u get it at the end!  Yes, Mars it was cold!! More on that later...If you've read any of our diary posts before, you know we have one of the most unique lives walking this earth.  As of recently, our life has taken off to another level.  This diary is not for some crazy selfish reasons like, I'm better than you or on a "Ha, ha, I told you so tip."  Please I don't get down like that.  That's so like, primary school, u know!  But in all VH1 reality, our life is about having fun, and hopefully showing that it's ok to be a thug/geek/geekette/square/heartthrob/preppy/diva/church boy if that's who you are.  We've been mentioning as of late of how we've felt a shift in our life.  Our previous posts have been some of the most in-depth we've written.  Just want this to be as real as possible.  If I can share about tough times and the feeling like u've fallen and can't get up, we will.  I talk about experiences with love a lot but I can't help it.  (I can't resist to play this.  I remember seeing this on the Disney Channel as a kid.)  So be prepared cuz, now we're remixed and better than ever.

Today was flat our freezing cold.  Our therometer on our car read 54 degrees.  Now I know...man, I need to gas up!...I know you're thinking that 54 isn't all that cold.  But man, if you living that 2k12 Golden Girls lifestyle down here in Florida, it's enough to throw on a pair of Long John Silver's and bundle up so no one can guess the Secret Vickki told you!  With that in mind, as we were driving I thought it'll be a good day to capture Miami fashionistas when it gets Coldplay down here.  I would say this, we can dress with the best of them when that temp. thang drops.  I guess you can blame it on our egos or you could  blame it on...

So below, here are some of the coolest looks I was fortunate to capture with our camera.  Much love to all these cool and beautiful folks.
Walk the Chill Out!
Euro clean....Like it bro!

Couple Chillin'

A True South Beach look!
Classic Cali Sweatshirt and
My guy I see u in those Hare Jordan VII's!!
She told me she just woke up..
No Mickey Mouse PJ's down here!
The return of the Puffy!
Vets don't get phased by the cold!
Something I would definitely rock.
U could say I'm his shadow!
We must protect!  Gloves are so necessary!

Ah-Dee-Das!  Chillin' on Lincoln Road.  Literally.
The French Connection.
Thanks for tha pic, or shall I say 'Merci!'
Amy and Katy...What's up!
Bringing British style to my 'hood of South Beach!
I'll see u all in London soon!

Today as is just about everyday, just pure fun.  Much thanks to all who have brought a smile to our face today.  I'll remember each and every one of you all.  On the real I will.  Alright...like I said, tell your story...somehow.  Take pics, keep a diary, life is about living and....how about I stop writing and just tell you face to face:


Our twitter is : @austinogalaxia
Facebook:  Austin Williams...Miami Beach, Florida

It's on peeps...join the world revolution.  It's all about fun.  Period.
Austino.

1 comment:

  1. Love it Austin.... Keep writing' , it keeps me smiling.
    Much love-
    Jen

    P.S. GO HEAT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete