Thursday, January 26, 2012

This Moment(s) for Life...

Nikki Minaj and Sir Drake

$5.63 for a freakin' box of Honey Nut Cheerios?!!!...I mean did the bee just sign a max contract deal or something?  I had to ask my boy working the aisle, what is really going on?  Just another part of a borderline 'whack" kind of day...if we keep it honest with ourselves.  Today was a day where u got to really self-motivate urself in different ways, shapes or fashion.  Starting to really think that we have to be constantly involved into something or if not, I'll get into that state of boredom, like I got to stir something up.  Almost like the Miami Heat, sometime u get into that "I got this" mode, and that's when u relax, and then boom u're in a dogfight.  

It's always interesting when u learn about urself.  It sounds funny when u say that, but I think different scenarios present opportunities for u to grow.  Its like in golf, u don't play against opponents, u play against the course, including all of its wacky conditions associated with it.  The course never change, but certain variables do.  Enough with the psych 103 talk...just have to move on.

Tonight, I got "scooped" up but this free mobile thingamagig called Swoop Miami.  So cool, see them around all the time, I was walking after working out, and my guy Omari, gave me a shout asking if I needed a ride.  Swooped us up, got to talking about South Beach and Brickell....talking about the only difference is that in South Beach "people don't give a $@%! about their reputation!!"  Which they really don't...this is a crazy place.  We've seen some stuff down here in tha 'hood...

Let's talk about it...seen people riding bicycles carrying refrigerators...holding a basketball in one hand and a gatorade cooler in the other, folks holding babies on bikes, women riding on the handlebars facing their boyfriend (at least I think it was...) with starry eyes, and about to Eskimo kiss...that sounds cute right about now, huh, maybe I should fcbook this girl on that topic...seen a guy driving a Benzo, with his right hand, and using his left hand to hold a bed mattress on top of the roof of his car.  Hey, this is fun, how about some more South Beach Unplugged!

Once saw this cop roll up on this guy, by hopping the curve, and then just Peter Panning out the car running after this cat!  Wild...Guy tried to sell me bootleg watches...walking on Washington Ave., I passed a car who was smoking that "Ew wee", that had me feeling like I was behind the scenes at the old Light It Up tour...at the intersection of 5th and Alton saw a guy in an Amish Acres suit, balancing a suitcase on top of his head!  Open auditions I guess...speaking of which, never forget the guys riding top down in this old Impala rockin' some Jigga going at it, back and forth wit each other, and NOT watching the road...remember riding on the bus, talking to the bus driver and watching him literally pass up a stop, while people were waving him down! That was uber-bogus!...seeing alligators cross the Venetian Causeway...walking into the Old Miami Beach Parking office up on 23rd, and literally walking into a party!  People sitting on the floors, talking, drinking, classico...seen folks get into a verbal, very near physical altercation at one of the libraries.  Guy was gonna pop the librarian!  Next time there was a security officer on duty...in a library y'all!...these are a lot of crazy times...

Not done yet...remember having these lizards running around my apartment, and me spending like 25 minutes trying to catch 'em...having the police come to our apartment building and me spending the entire night with these two girls, who got some of their stuff stolen from the apartment.  They was about to leave the country, and there stuff got Nino Brown'd. Cool pretty dolls, and then another time to our amazement, unknowingness, there were four angels rooming directly across from us.  What blew us away was the apartment was a small 200 ft. Studio, and to have these beauties stacked up in there...and I didn't even know.  Crazy.  One time I was throwing my garbage away in the dumpster in the back, and then all of a sudden a dude is jumping  buildings over me.  The Beach has given some wild memories....some more to follow, we're sure of that.

Ok, how about this...the next time we write, something unique is gonna happen between our diary posts.  Don't know what but...let's just see.

A title track to send us out too...
Austino. #21.

No comments:

Post a Comment