Friday, January 20, 2012

Steps of a Clown.

Guess Who?

We gonna just let this ride, and whatever our fingers lead us, they lead us.  (Huge Breath!).  Ok, we have to be one of the biggest clowns walking Gizzle's Green Earth!  Today began with the normal South Beach drama.  I walk out the apartment door, people seemingly coming out of the club, with a chick saying how, she has a new "boyfriend", some kind of bouncer.  We aren't Rudolph, but they were talking so loud, that I couldn't help but hear.  They had that "club volume" in their voice, but without the stobe lights, sticky alcohol on the bottom of your shoes, and the constant "excuse me...excuse me...", all while holding up that expensive spirit in ur left hand!  Whatever u do don't let ur spirits drop!! (Get it...u gotta to be an inspirational party head to get that one!!)...But just the norm around here...

I'm back, had to prepare my dinner for tonight.  Tonight's it's my future block-famous "It may be Chicken Little, but never Chicken Late!" dish.  Seems like I'm always cooking when we write this.  A man who can cook, (cough, cough...ladies...) Ok, back to our life...so after those people, literally right around the corner, as I'm walking to my ride, a guy is taking a faucet leak over in the bushes.  His boy is watching him as he's doing it, so I tend to wonder who's crazier, the one who turns on the faucet or the one who stands by as the faucet is running.  And that ladies and gentlemen has been our environment conservation segment for the day!....We've been on a kiddie pop tip as of late.  Today was Stacie Orrico, thinking about bringing out Mandy Moore (yes, Pete I do have her album!), 98 degrees ("Invisible Man", oh boy), old Christina, this was one of my favs of hers.  Don't know why I'm writing about this but...it's our diary, so might as well keep it real.  Plus good music is good music, no matter who's singing right.  Like someone giving u an unmarked envelope of $248, and then u find out who was ur secret valentine/Santa/Service , and then u give it back.  You better get u some Starbucks or gas or something...point made.

Our mind was on just laying on a big beach towel, and falling asleep with tha sand in between our toes.  Sounds weird in right now, but may just do that.  The beach is so refreshing.  Peaceful.  Always has been whether it's been Lake Michigan or the Atlantic Ocean.  The water is different, as are the rip currents, but still u get Metta World Peace from just clearing ur head with a book.  The joke around our hood is that all the people who live in South Beach, never actually go to tha beach itself.  That's true in some ways.  Depending on the day, and events around.  Of course, there's nothing like it.  But I love to go up to North Beach, bout 10 mins from here, and if u hit in the morning, u got tha place almost to urself, plus the Library is literally on the beach.  Books, babes and sand, can life get any better?!!...I also like the beach in Fort Lauderdale.  I remember me and an homegirl sipping on some marga...I mean adult Kool-Aid at this cool spot.  I'm not a huge drinker, but sometimes u gotta just live right!  Anyway, the sand and vibe up the is Alfred E. Neuman cool up there.  They even got that Pirate shop that's bonkers nearby, and some unique stores and eating spots nearby.  One of our getways.  There are several more...

Some other wild stuff today...saw this dog riding outside this SUV with both paws hanging outside the window.  Never really seen that before...Also, what's up with these Miami-Dade Transit drivers handling these city buses like they playing Grand Theft Auto?  Zipping in and outta traffic, earlier today I was almost looking for the cameras, like are they filming Bad Boys 3 today?!!  Kinda dangerous.  Speaking of which, why did I go to the Publix here at Fifth and Alton, and as I was walking in I see a police officer standing out front with his hand on his pistol.  No joke!  Now they do got some bomb cakes...Ooops!  Wrong terminology, maybe that's why he was in Wild Wild West position.

Wild day.  Time to finish eating...Been all over from Kendall to North Miami to Little Haiti to just places u wouldn't or couldn't even name today doing various "extra-cirricular activities".  Rest is so important...seemed like everybody was tired today.  Like, the bed was collect calling the world.  Boy, that'll be one heck of a bill for somebody!    But we all just gotta push through these days, and get some rest.  All u can do.  Just imagine if we wasn't ready to go to sleep today! Oh, so many stories still left to tell...

B4 I forget, thanks H&M for tha socks!!
Austino.

No comments:

Post a Comment