Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Move Ya Body!

Nina Sky.

Oh boy!  Feeling a little....sleepy?  Actually, we are feeling very good right now.  The turkey is poppin, as is the pasta as we speak.  For our ever popular, "Stop Jivin', It's Turkey fool'!!" dish.  U gotta taste it...it's just so...so...makes u get all tingly inside!...Our twitter is back up and running...I hope...now at @austinogalaxia2. We gonna make sure our social networking stuff gets B2K'd up a notch.  More pics, just remake ourself virtually some.  Gonna be wild....1/2 of our boys (Lakers) are in town to face the other 1/2 (Heat), down here in the MIA.  As we've wrote, SO MANY TIMES, it's like a personal high school game whenever they play each other.  Who to cheer for?  What to wear?  It's wild...but always a fun affair.  Talk so much about that, have to read our old diary posts to catch our feelings about them.  It was fun to catch a pic via twitter of the Lakers crossing the bridge to come to Galaxia's world of South Beach.  They better not stay out late, if Riles put a do not visit restriction on our neighborhood, then...wait a minute.  All these Heat parties being held down here as of late, what happened to tha...never mind.  Things change.

Since the new year, I don't think we've ever seen or heard of so many people getting in shape.  I think it's awesome!  Anytime, u want to better urself in some way, shape or form.  I'm all for it.  Guys and girls...so much is made of the Miami, and particularly the South Beach lifestyle when it comes to physicality!  Hold on, I got to repeat that I got kinda turned...Phys-A-Cal-La-Tee...Ok, I like that, of living down here.  Being in top shape sometimes is almost expected.  I gonna write real tonight...Lot of people make comments on Miami having some of the most physically attractive people around.  I must concur to that being true.  One thing that we've noticed is that although some people go through some extreme measures to get into shape.  There are some folk out here grinding it out day after day, morning, noon and night.  I remember when my athletic club, David Barton, used to be over at the Flamingo South Beach property, after moving from the Delano hotel (huh, eye wonder how that new Florida Room is going to be over there?), but I used to go either in the morning or late, I mean like 10:15pm, I'm walking in tha joker later!  But there would still be folks working out, guys and hard working girls.  I love it when people get it in at the gym, and not jibber jabber so much.  I pick my times, because if u go in at the wrong time, at least my spot, it literally turns into a club where it's show and folk can't get it in.  Don't like that...some people do like that socialization...hit me up after I get my workout in, and my slushee!!

Many have asked us over the years, what is our workout?  I can't even give a real answer because, a) it varies from workout to workout. b) it is crazy, so much that we cry cuz it really is hard. c) everyone is different.  That part CeCe Sabathia is what everyone fails to realize.  Everybody is different!  (Shout out to Big Joe!)  There are certain excercises that are universally good...but there are others, and depending what you are trying to achieve, are personal.  Some girls want to plump up their booty, while not losing their boobs.  Some guys want big arms and chest, while others want more of a "fit" look.  I think writing down ur goals, and just making sure u have fun is what it's all about.  And also eating right is important.  It's a job, but if it was easy, everybody would do it!  Hard work does pay off.  "Fin" on that topic.

It's very rare, that you come to a point in ur life when everything can be reinvented.  We are just about out of everything.  I feel like that one children's story, which one was that where the cupboard was bare?  Can't remember, but man, it's odd that we going to restock on all our fav. foods.  Then contact lense fluid, toothpaste, paper plates, blue toliet capsules, just a whole lot of stuff that doesn't usually run out at the same time.  And our children't vitamins too!  Don't laff, just because I'm a Flintstone Kid or just because I went to see Geoffrey almost bi-weekly, doesn't make me silly or does it?...oh, so that's why Google has that black tape over its icon, they trying to blackout free encycl...come on six grade class...c-y-c-l..opedias online like wikipedia and google?!!! Whoa!  That's a direct impact on my diary, they can't do that.  So u tell me I can watch any music video I can, but I can't look up vital info?  Bad enough, that the London Times (Still luv ya!) are making u lose 2 pounds in ur pocket a week to look at their website?  Are they like Weight Watchers now?!!  And now u got to choose which articles to read on the New York Times site (once again, luv ya!), but to have ration out which articles to read, u only get like 10 or something for non-subscribers.  Heck now I can't read my Socialite page cuz of this.  Anybody down for an Occupy NYTimes?!  I'll spot the churros!

Think that's it for tonight.  I still gotta get my ziplock bag full of coupons out, to see if I can get some hookups on some necessities.  Maybe, I should try to date a girl who has the 'hookup' at a dollar store?!  U know people due dew that.  Hooking up with people who work at Little Caesar's cuz he got the hookup on a "Meatza! Meatza!".  Getting their Ja Rule on with a chick at Foot Locker, cuz she can hook u up, "Girl, u fine as heck, but let's get to tha point, can a brotha use ur discount on this shoe protectant spray!".  Actually, it is this one girl over at this Deals store in Kendall, that I may have to...let's just say I'll be carrying the mini fresh breath spray and pack of Mentos, next time I vistit!!  Oh boy...telling u...this is about life, and laughs.  Original from the Zen Master of Fun himself!!

Nina Sky and Jabba send us out!!!

Love and Smile!
Austino Galaxia...the now much imitated, but never duplicated one.

No comments:

Post a Comment