Friday, February 24, 2012

When I'm Gonna Be On?

Here's...Jay.

Dude...our life is getting so wacky, in a good way....at least I think so...yesterday, was straight out from an episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents...I got sick during mid-day, and had to leave the great bread winner factory early, which is super rare, because I usually can tough it out through almost anything.  I remember the last time I got sick on the job...I was outta control really...laying on the ground, ended up taking my shirt off and having nothing but my tank top on...I know folks were like, get this cat up outta of The Gables.  But I couldn't even walk really, I remember walking through the store, looking like an ATP Volleyball player that lost his way, by going walking East to look for San Diego!  It was ruff for the kid...homegirl that was working with us, helped us out, threw me in her Mecerdes and dropped me out of her ride to our car.  And I still had to drive over to the hood of South Beach...wild.

So yesterday, as I came inside our showroom apartment, I literally just threw everything on the ground and just used to bathroom to no avail, and it got ugly.  After some time, walked down to the Walgreens two blocks away on 5th and Jefferson, limped back home since my stomach felt like Pacquaio-Mayweather going at it inside...got to tha crib, was basically on the ground, trying to open up the Pepto-Bismol...had my knees on the rug, and looking up to the table, trying to open up this pink stuff, and all I could think, was I totally look like I was doing my best video demo for VH1's Celebrity Rehab...hope no one ever sees that tape!...everyday isn't like this, but it was a total nightmare through the night.

Today, I felt better, thank the Lord for that...if u don't believe the M.I.A is the spot in the world right now, somebody might need to "Trina Toss" a drink at u right now!  I never seen anything like it.  Folks are coming down here and losing their mind like there ain't no care in the world...riding bikes while taking videos of themselves in the middle of the street, there's like a car behind u...and don't get it twisted ankled, us down here on the island will hit u and keep rollin', rollin', rollin'!! Folks riding scooters like a Ruff Ryders gang...it ain't the same on a scooter as a motorcycles, but still, a sneak preview getting us ready for Memorial Day weekend and Freaknik 2k12, oh Boy!...I love for folks to have a good time...sometimes though, it can be too much.  U gotta live down here to understand.  It's like, South Beach is a chick...and people don't really wanna be with her, they just wanna cut a few times over the week and then dip back home!  Very true statement!

Our life is moving in a very interesting direction.  I honestly don't even know what's going on.  Just pushing through it all and seeing where it all leads...changing up our eating habits and stuff.  I'm not on that A-Rod tip in terms of bring food to a restaurant for the staff to heat up (he's my dude for this!), but just part of that re-invention.  Speaking of which, is anyone else like borderline ready to reignite the LA riots of '92 over the prices some of the restaurants are charging for food?  I love to glance at menus like I'm in NY City, circa 1986, and checking out some of these new joints down here in the Magic City, I'm like...I won't do it.  Now I love to eat out and have a good time with good company.  But sometimes it's a flat out risk.  It's like playing Frogger on foot on I-95 around rush hour.  If u go into a place, and the shades are down, and nobody's in there during busy hours, and the staff is standing around arguing about who's hotter Angelina Jolie or the girl who starred as  Lara Croft in Tomb Raider , let's just say, u might not wanna try out the antipasto!  Food for thought!  Better yet don't think about it, just don't eat it!!

Alright, I don't feel like writing long tonight, gotta get some needed rest...off the subject, what's up with all these folks passed out on the sidewalk?  I was on Lincoln Road today, and two guys just layed out on the grass and one was menage a trois'd between the bottom of a restaurant wall and the crack of the sidewalk, I don't know if they were sleep, drugged up or just saw us walking a few feet away, but this not good.  Plus, with all the tourists around...like seriously, hello...Rachel Ray is in town this weekend.  Can't have this going on... I'm sure she'd say, "This is ridiculous, it doesn't even take 30 mins to wake somebody up!"

Love...Love...what's to write about today during this ongoing special segmented month devoted to the heart...oh man, it just hit us!

Do opposites really and truly attract?

Over our years of living our personal documentary, we have seen some very interesting couples.  I mean...one person's loud, the other is quiet...the girl is tall, the guy is short in height...one person is a vegan, the other slams racks upon racks of ribs...I think it's great, cuz it leads u to believe that u never know.  I guess that's what makes love so wild, just when u think u figured out what a person likes, they surprised you, without jumping out of a cake.   This guy likes a girl that dresses all spazzy, so u do that, only 2 find ur Ken likes dolls in half cut tees, daisy dukes, and who likes to call her "baby daddy!"  It's wild dude, I've been victim to that trying to impress somebody by attempting to play their game instead of being who we are.  U feel stupid and on top of that u feel like u wasted a opportunity that won't come around again.  And then what happens when u see a person with somebody else, just out on the town, and u like, u gotta be kidding me?

That's why u can't go by looks alone, cuz it really comes down not to who u can live with, but finding a person u can't live without.

Interracial relationships are at an all-time high.  It went from being taboo to being trendy to know just being what it is.  I love learning about different cultures and stuff, race doesn't matter.  I don't date race anyway, I date beauty.  Period.  I don't care if the chick was aqua blue...as long as she can cook flapjacks and knows the lyrics to either ODB's "I like it Raw" or Madonna's "Justify My Love", we good...man, I hope I'm not Debra Messing up my chances with any girls...oh well, it's who we are!  We tell it like it is, and have fun doing it!

So A. Galaxia, which do u prefer, dating somebody who is like ur mirror or someone out of the realm or ur spectrum.  I still haven't figured that out...I think it's awesome being with someone who u can share inside jokes with, about things only a few people even know about.  Like someone actually getting ur jokes, when the room sounds like crickets!  But I also love to talk and interact with people who are the total opposite in terms of interests and what not.  A great couple is one whom complements each other.  Wow!  That's a double meaning get it!  But we talking about one in which each person brings something to the table that possibly the other person doesn't have.  I may not like to tell somebody off..."Oh... honey!!!"...Or she likes to dance, while the guy has three left feet (u know I like to dance, I will Tango and Cash u right now!),  I think that is the key...a combination of the two, but a strong yin and yang duet performance is the key from what I've learned.

Ok.  That's it.  I need rest...although I could write more about this...and I feel like writing about somebody, but I won't right now, the time isn't right....yet.  But I have a feeling it just might come...u'll have to stay tuned 2 see.

Austino Galaxia...signing off from the stars.

Before I go...Open ur heart to new experiences, especially concerning love.  Ur "one" might be in an unsuspecting package wrapped up in the comics section of the paper instead of a Tiffany Blue Box.

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment