Friday, February 10, 2012

Say Hello...To My Friend!!

Al Pacino as....Scarface!

(Phone rings....)

Austino Galaxia:  Thank you for calling...I'm sorry, hello...
Caller:  Is this Austin-oh Galatico?
Austino Galaxia:  It's actually Galaxia, who's this?
Caller:  This is Tony....
AG:  Tony who?  I don't have all day, it's Friday night in Miami, who's this?
Caller:  It's To-ny......Mon-tana....(spoken slowly)
AG:  Oh...I'm sorry sir, I've heard about you...I thought u were dea...
Mr. Montana:  I know, a lot of people think that...but don't believe everything u see in tha movie, ok kid.
AG:  Yes Sir...
Mr. Montana:  Now I've been hearing about this diary of yours.  Are the stories true?
AG:  They are all true sir...is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Mr. Montana:  U ask questions...Hey, can u believe that he asked me a question?  I like that, I like that...u got chutzpah kid.
AG:  Ha, ha...yeah that funny huh!?!  Ha, ha.
Mr. Montana: Silence.
AG: (Silence)
Mr. Montana:  Now I didn't call you to get Johnny Carson'd alright...but I have a proper-sition.
AG:  (Gulp!)
Mr. Montana:  I've read all your talk about girls, and this lovey dovey stuff, and  from my point of view, u're kind of a sissy.  So I got something for you...
AG:  (Sweat dropping...) Ok, please say it doesn't pack heat?
Mr. Montana:  Why yes.
AG:  Oh no...ok, hum...Mr. Montana, please say it's not...
Mr. Montana:  Shut up kid!...let's just say T.I. is a family...friend...
AG:  Ok, sir, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to mess with Elvira, but she had on this shimmy dress...and it was a late night...she blew in my ear and then she started to recite lines from my diary...and next thing I know....
Mr. Montana:  Elvira?  What are u talking about?
AG:  She didn't tell you...
Mr. Montana:  Galatico, or whatever u call yourself,  I'm gonna erase those two seconds from my history.  Listen, here's the deal.  I know a guy.  Cool Guy.  Real Guy.  Handsome Guy.  All the broads go crazy over him.  Hot ones, ok...This is what's gonna happen.  U gonna interview.  He's gonna talk.  U will get the real scoop on this love thang or whatever u call it, from a real man.  Ka-peesh??!
AG:  Ok...but what is in it for me?
Mr. Montana:  Glad u ask, remember last New Year's Eve when u wrote, "Bang...Bang...Bang!"
AG:  Yess....sss (quizzical voice.)
Mr. Montana:  Chitty...Chitty...U got it....Chitty Chitty.
AG:  Got it.
Mr. Montana:  Now I've already written the questions to be asked, u just give them to him, he speaks, u listen, u learn.  Here they are, and better be pleased wit tha results.
AG:  Yeah, but how do I reach this gu....
Mr. Montana:  (Slam!)  Phone tone.

And with that I was led to this gent...I "bumped" into him one morning, he just came back from leaving from a trip outta the country.  He was expecting our questions or Mr. Montana's questions.  I gave them to him, he thought upon them ...and he responded.  I didn't what he's gonna say...but if Mr. Montana recommended him, he gotta be be some kind of Roc Boy, u know!  Oh well, this is what happened.

Questions (given by Mr. Tony Montana)

How has these social networks like Facebook changed the way you date?
It's changed a bit cause u gotta be careful of what u put or do on there.  So if you're dating someone it's not good to check in anywhere.

Do most girls here in Miami, just wanna play games, or are some girls out here seriously looking for a man?
Well...Miami is hard to date because it's so much to do as a single person...so I'll say both.

Where are the best places to meet beautiful girls?  (U can be specific if you like!)
Well, anywhere, it's Miami!...But personally if u looking to have fun...clubs more likely.

What's more important to u, at the moment, looks or personality, and has that opinion changed from the past?
It's never gonna change from the past....and of course...looks before personality.  'Cause u telling me u gonna holla at somebody based on their personality??...First looks, then u find out what's up with them.

Name a quality that ur future wifey MUST possess?  (Thick booty, kind heart, humor...)  U can list more than one if u want.
First and foremost, family-oriented.  Need a family person, that's a "wife"....And u know the rest about looks and everything else.

Would you ever date someone older than you?  And is there a max age you would go?
I would...but no cougars, as I would say....Maybe 5 years older, but that's pushin' it.

How do you feel about dating people from another race?
I don't discriminate.  (Huge grin on his sunglassed  face!) ...We are in Miami.

Who do you think cheats more, guys or girls?
Both.

Is sexual chemistry important in a relationship?  Meaning how she kisses, how she's in bed, that type of stuff.
Of course, it's important....Cuz u don't wanna be bored...and Keep it spontaneous!!

I know you date some attractive girls, is there a downside to dating a "hot" looking girl?  Like have u seen a common quality between all these girls that u just put up wit cuz it comes wit tha chick being attractive?
Not really, it depends who they are...but I hate stuck up girls, and especially...gold diggers.

Has a girl ever asked you out?
Yes...and I'm being honest.

Any personal thoughts on love...
Make sure u make yourself happy...Then make them happy.  Don't hold anything back...Speak your mind, because if they are not trying to listen or work it out, then u keep walking....and on to the next...and especially don't be stupid...and also be yourself...and never lie.

Wow!  So much insight from a true guy who's living tha lif...hold on is that my phone ringing.  I hear my new ringtone...

"Hello....Mr. Montana...yes...uh-huh...u were right he was tha truth, real truth....for real...dope...a'ight, holla then..."

Huh...he told me this is just the beginning.  I like that...coming from him...I really like the sound of that.

Thanks, Mr. Montana.
And thanks to his guy.
Much Love always.
Austino Galaxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment