Thursday, February 9, 2012

Girl Talk!

TLC...Girl Talk Time!


Just lay back and enjoy this moment,
Grab a snack, and chill in ur chair.
As of late, we've been on a mission,
I want love to reign the air.

Now don't get it twisted,
And think,
 that I'm no longer a thug!
I can still throw them 'em
Thangs I mean,
It's just that I've had a little touch of the love bug.

So this whole month, nothing being held back,
Our diary is gonna be filled with stories unheard.
Love, Sex, Dating are the topics, and
This is gonna b as sweet as a jumper by Larry Bird.

But can't I do this by myself, c'mon now,
As with anything in life, it takes a whole team.
Step by step, our dream team is coming together,
Those who aren't afraid of the spotlight's gleam.

Real opinions, real stories,
All concerning the topic of amor.
I've asked them to be as real as possible,
Don't hold nothin' back,
And to break open their heart's closed door.

It's not always easy to talk about this,
For love can make u go insane.
Fights, breakups, lies,
I didn't ask for this,
Has my life been written by T-Pain??

So thanks for joining this unfolding story,
No doubt it's truly one of a kind.
This poem is coming straight out of the air,
I think it's some kind of sign.

One that, from here on out,
U best believe, it's on like a pot of grits.
After some time, Cupid has been on the run,
But now we've caught his attention,
And he's decided to sit.

The guys will have their chance,
Believe me,
As with this diary nothing's ever rehearsed.
But what kind of gent would I be,
I know how the game goes
Simply put...ladies first.

The following by this young lady,
Is straight up, and in (305) style,
Right to the point.
She's cool, smart, and beautiful,
Heck, if she was a drug,
I definitely would hit that joint!!

She knows I'm just kidding, when I say that,
But I wanted to hear from her,
Because she's real.
I know she's strong,
Not afraid to share,
I guess u can say she has a little bit of whip appeal.

Now don't even try to figure out who she is,
For we have a digital,
Pinkie promise pact.
Maybe I'll give her some of our favorite love songs,
I know she's digital, but still,
We still use a disc compact.

That's enough of me talking,
Time to step back
And simply let her speak.
This is just a continuation,
Of what has already been deemed,
Our very special week.

She's given us some reflective material,
Just heart talk and
Without any kind of tweak.
Thanks,  ur official my homegirl,
Galaxia let me introduce u to Candy,
Trust us she is super sweet!

(The following are Candy's answers to a few of our questions involving her thoughts on love....)

Do you think it's tough finding quality guys here in Miami?
Sorta...


What do you think is better, to text or to call?
Text... but depends on the situation.

If you could name three qualities that you'll look for in a mate, what would they be?  That could be physical, personality, just whatever?
Personality, Humor, and Honesty


Question, Does the way you dress on a certain day dictate, how much attention u receive from guys?  Like if u wear a low-top blouse or a tight dress, do u get more looks than if u rock a more low-key look?
Not really...

Do you believe in "love at first sight"?
Nope.


What about this...What is the craziest "line" a guy has used on you?
"You have this...aura!!"  (A huge laugh!)

If a guy made less money than you, but was cool, would you still date him?
Absolutely.


Are clubs a good place to meet guys?
I don't think so...


What do you think would be a good first date?
Somewhere fun...like Dave and Buster's...rollerblading...ice skating...then followed by a dinner.


Let me ask, if you have any advice for the single ladies?
Do not look for a mate or a boyfriend...It'll come when u'll least expect it.

Anything else, like your personal thoughts on love?
It's a beautiful feeling. (Said with a beautiful smile!)

Alright, I would like to thank this lovely doll for taking her time out to answer some questions about love and dating.  Her answers gave me something to think about, Mos Def...especially coming from a girl like her.  And I think some females can consider some of these questions and think about what their answers will be....humm???

Thanks again, Candy....u don't wanna miss tomorrow's diary entry.  I have a true eligible bachelor, with ton of eligible stories and pictures to boot!  Don't miss his insights on dating, and love...some of his replies to our interview may shock you!

Enjoy ur night, and til' next time.
Austino Galaxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment