Thursday, April 26, 2012

"Think I'm fresh out...Bam!!!"

Funky Finger Productions...Love this skit from In Living Color!

We keep on saying that our life is a movie...not like...it is a movie!  Today was another day that confirmed that...2day is our 1st Anniversary of our Austino Galaxia website, and if today is any indication, it's gonna be a wild season of fun, banging, and everything in between...enjoy!

Today, began with us having or waking up early.  But today we woke up not only early but we woke up with a slammmin' headache.  We woke up like what's going on?  I didn't even go out last night, yet I felt like I was in tha DJ booth wit the music still booming in our head.  After staggering outta bed, I was trying to figure out what can I take to chase this headache away?  Is there some kind of beverage or some kind of combination of the intake of a dream pill with a fantasy drink to make this Macho Madness go away!  Whatever...so I ate my Eggo waffles (Nutri-Grain Blueberry, of course!), and began our day.

I was driving on the A1A past the giant yachts and tour boats, trying to find some good music.  But in some way, as I was listening to some jams from Michael Jackson's Dangerous album.  We was good thinking about different things and people, as usual.  Yet something just didn't feel right...something.

Got to tha place where people come together to earn green income, and was...ok.  Then my stomach began to hurt.  So I go from my head, now to my stomach...If a doll had of walked up to me singing that freaky "my neck, my back" hood classic, I probably woulda thought it was luv at first sight!  All to no avail...so now I'm battling why is my stomach feeling like somebody is having a tug-of-war game at a company picnic inside of me?!  What's going on...Y!!!!!  I hold up pretty well...then we got to thinking about why things have to be so hard, and how come it seems like nothing can just happen and flow easy. We don't ask for much,all we want in life are just cool friends, nice condo, money in tha bank, modern furniture, a 2013 European Sportsride, a pack of socks, new kitchen utensils, cable companies to let consumer pick channels a-la-carte, a private plane, rest, new white Miami Floridians personalized jersey, free gas, and to be able to see every NBA game this postseason...live!  Other than that I'm soooo low-maintenance.

All that started to go through our mind, all the while thinking about if a person is tough to "get" does that mean he/she worth the challenge or does that mean it's not meant to be?  Good question...I too brutely honest right now I know....But there's a few people who know where I'm coming from.  I ate some lunch, in which lots of people say I eat a lot...not really, I just eat enough gas to fuel up our spaceship that's all!!  Remember, we travel in a "Galaxia" so u need a special amount of gas!  (Wink, Wink!) We made it through a intriguing morning and beginning of the afternoon and then....

I was heading home...and for some reason, no lie, nothing felt really good.  In terms of finding music on our Whiteberry to play in our ride...nothing felt good at all.  I was just like I gotta get home and meditate and pray on getting our mind right before I get our workout on.   I'm looking around and folks are just driving so reckless, just so Miami....I'm on US-1 going North, just hitting it, playing the jazz group Fourplay's rendition of "Between The Sheets" featuring Chaka Khan.  So I'm riding, and see this stoplight ahead...then I look in my rearview mirror, and this guy is looking down, I look ahead and...

"Bam!"

Yep, our life has just hit another scene, now I"m personally starring in a crash scene...I just look ahead, really calm considering, maybe it's that Zen Master of Fun type of stuff that's being implemented in our soul...I simply look behind me and was like, "U wanna pull over?"  He was like, "It's just a bump"...uh huh, we ain't gonna go out like this, so we say let's pull over...we both were in the middle lane, and we then pulled over onto a side street near Coconut Grove.  After pulling over, a cop happened to go the other way, and he signaled the cop down, he came over...and it just became a drama.  I got off the car, Thank God for that...but our back began to hurt some, even the driver who star-struck us said he saw our body sauce "jerk" in our ride.  I wanted to sit down, but...another cop came to take the initial ones place as he had to go to another accident up tha way...my guy was talking to us about this and that...Los Angeles and stuff, which was cool, but I just wanted to get home, plus my a-noon was now changed completely, and on top of that I'm Master-P'd wishing that I hadda kept my neckbrace and cane in my car so we both could head straight 2 People's Court and see the Big Wap!  Tow trucks, ambulances, people heckling tha cop...how u gonna heckle a cop while he's helping somebody?  That's like Santa Claus getting booed...oops I forgot Phily did do that one year, but still??  Miami life...and mine's getting more wild.

So I head home try to call the crib, and tha folks to let them know the 411 on our real life episode of Reno 911!  No answer, so I just left a message...I'm laying in bed just wanting to rest our body and back in particular, I knew sooner or later my back was gonna be thrown out, but this wasn't what I had in mind, even though a cop uniform and handcuffs may have been worn in our vision!  Then I call our insurance place, and then I call homedude's insurance place.  Tha shorty who picked up kind of jumble up her greeting, Thynou fcoallinrg ....insurance...my nmae si ..."  We laughed, and she was a little...cough, cough...friendly.  If my back wasn't resting and if I wasn't trying to get this all sorted out, I probably would have DMX slipped in a "What u wearing?" line, but I only do that stuff after 11pm, and since I don't have $2.99 a minute to burn, for once in our life, I wanted to make this thing quick...but that wasn't gonna happen.

Shorty had to ask us ALL these questions...What u drive?  What's ur Address?  Health?  Do you think Kayne and Kim are really together? ...all this stuff bro.  We tell her a little bit about us...she talks about our car, and her language is like she wants 2 go for a spin.  "That's nice isn't it?"  Telling u she was getting...then she tells us, "So you drive....work at....live in...you're building a nice story..."  For a second I begin to think she's about to ask us out, we just kind of laugh..."You're ok" as in a dream life kind of sense...I then think, if only more could think like you my Latina Sweetness...I'm such a bad boy aren't eye?!!  She gives me these details, and basically tells me I gotta wait another week for somebody can look at my stuff...not that stuff, my car fool, get ur head outta the gutter!

So now I got to go cop some  Big Ray Charles sunglasses, a fake mustache, a green poker visor, and get some black Hefty bags to ghetto-rize tint my windows, so that nobody can see me with my back bumper Minaj Nicked up!  Well be ok...but life is wild ain't it?!!!

U just never know in our life...I want so many folks to become a part of our Galaxia cuz it's special, and something never to be duplicated is occuring right now.  I keep saying it, but it's truly once-in-a-lifetime.  No doubt about it...and here's a small secret...it's only about to get better.

I gotta go.  And rest our body.  OBTW...we're a brand now!  A true brand, jokes aside...the next level has arrived.

I need some rest.
Bye.

Austino Galaxia...TM.

No comments:

Post a Comment