Monday, April 9, 2012

"My Bachelor Life"

The Bachelor life...Whew, Oh tha stories!!

Changes are a coming...and we are more ready than ever!  This here diary, we are going to strive to do, is bring our life even more up close and personal...it's going to be fun!  So stay tuned...

Today was interesting...I love to learn.  Just love it, and anytime u can get kay-nowledge about something u don't know whether about business or about life, it's great!  Right now, we are like a "sponge" when it comes to life...even though this is the new era cap of Winning...this is a probably the most difficult part of my life, hands down, because I'm being forced to be...patient.

Oh how I...love yet despise that word.  Know we've been writing about it for some time now, but now, being patient is almost making me come close to tears because I see everything I want, I taste everything I feel I need, I'm running into the dime pieces that I want to run into, things are falling into a weird state of nirvana, but yet and still, I feel like a UM football player ready to run through "tha smoke", like I'm ready to go...but the great PR Guy in the sky is holding his hand out like, "wait...wait...wait a minute."  Somebody knows how I feel somewhere, if u don't then, oh well, when u been through the preparations and have survived taking two steps back only to to take one giant step forward, then this is the point u reach.  The point where opportunity begins to make out with preparation.  We are at that equals sign where the make out session of those two alpha parents breeds success.  And believe me it's been a long, with a lot of labor pains!

Speaking of which, one of my bestest dudes, just called and relayed the message that him and his wifey is having a baby! How cool!  So excited for the both of them...boy all of our guys are now married, getting married, have babies....it's wild!  Out of my crew, I'm literally the last of the golden era...so how does Austino feel about that?? Hmmm...should I get personal tonight, or be status quo and state the 20/20 scripted answers that should be said?  U know what I feel like taking a risk, and speaking real, so....here we go.

(Huge Blow!)



If I want this diary to be as magical as it's gonna be, have to be as real, right, and who better to discuss the single life, than us...alright, a lot of stuff I'm gonna say is transgender and guys and girls can relate to what we say, perhaps....

It's sooooo different being single compared to being in a one on one relationship/marriage, that's it's really not even funny...I'm ALWAYS writing about relationships, perhaps this is why God has kept me single and has taken us threw all this mumbo jumbo!  Just a thought...but yeah, it's like night and day.  (oh, yeah!  That song puts me in tha mood now!)  Some positives to being in a relationship is that "knowing" u know.  Like, the feeling of hopefully somebody having ur back, come rain or shine...hopefully.  Also, it's nice to sometimes just "be with somebody".  That's why a lot of people just settle, yes I did just say that no need to refresh tha page, because many would rather be with some form of dust than not to be with anyone at all.  That's just how it is, and it ain't gonna change.  And that's a person's decision, and I don't really hate cuz I got other stacks of dominoes to think about.

When ur single, it can be kool as well, u are "free" to do whatever I guess, walk around ur crib shirtless or with ur South Beach boobs out and just dance and do handstands as u dag gone well please.  U don't really have anyone really to consider on any issues unless ur dating or going out with somebody.  Which is when it can be tricky...which take tonight for instance.  Before I began to write, I'm looking at some spots I wanna hit up this week or so, like the W in Fort Lauderdale or FDR at the legendary Delano hotel, I love to find spots to eat, and I know quite a few up in North Beach to Little Havana to out the city...I got to hit up the Waffle House up north...but the decision almost larger than the actual decision of where to go, is who to take.

Usually with us, that can be interesting, cuz I like to go places where the person accompanying me may be interested in it.  I despise dry space...like, has anyone been riding in the car with the opposite sex, and u two don't even talk for like 10 minutes.  How can that happen?  No joke, no stories, no sharing of brain, just nothing!! (wink, wink!)  That drives me crazy! U have no idea, well....I guess now u do have some idea, but...just the planning aspect can be intriguing.  Do I take so and so to a Marlins game even though she hates sports but it's a new experience?  Or would this starlet be interested in seeing a jazz concert even though she listens to nothing but hip hop?  The planning can be intriguing even when u have declared u and the oppo sex "an item", but it's just different when ur in the getting to know process.

Another interesting thing about being single, and it's that time of the year, so might as well talk about it...going to family/friends get togethers...more specifically...weddings.  I've been to quite a few, and I've decided to go...Beyonce post Destiny Child's style, just because weddings can be...awkward!  Am I wrong y'all.  Many times who u bring can be just as interesting as the actual bride and groom.  I've noticed more and more guys and girls attending weddings either with friends or just showing up like, "Bleep it" I'm the luckiest one in the room, ha, ha!!  Why is like who u bring to a wedding may be the next "one" to jump tha broom?  I guess cuz many times u have family there, sometimes friends meet the other person for the first time, checking out their outfit..."my guy's shoes don't match, how he gonna marry my daughter?  How about I give him somethin' that do match, like two black eyes!!" or..."This ----- got the nerve to roll her eyes at me when I began to talk about black eyed peas and cornbread...she think she too good for our family I could tell when she pranced in with her bootleg runway walk!"   It's true...this type of stuff goes down at the great dum-dum dum-dum!

Then to be single her in Miami.  Whew!  Now our love life is Hollywoodish as it is, but to throw in this city, more specifically our neighborhood of South Beach.  You have to be very strong and committed to keep a relationship down here in Miami.  I don't know if anyone's married in South Beach!  That's a joke, but at times, even when a person is seeing somebody, they for sure don't act like it, and I'll bet mojito on that!  I once somebody say that "everybody cheats" here in Miami.  You can read some of our earlier posts, especially from last year, bout girls who present....just look at our old diary posts.  I think what gets us single folks in trouble down here in the land of the beautiful people (Galaxia "TM") is that none of us really know what we want!!  It's universal, I know, I know, but say up north, folks are like, "this girl likes me...I single...nothing to lose...nothing else to do...might as well pass some time.", and go for it...but down here...

We sometimes have this image of this perfect guy and girl, and it's crazy cuz u physically see the image of that perfect guy and girl all the time.  So u're comparing sometimes to what u just saw, so u know it's possible to get a guy with dark hair, blue eyes and eight pack abs, cuz u just saw it, u know!  Heck, I was watching my ride today, and saw this girl, and was like, "huh"...but when u see that a physical image is possible in real life and not just on 12 Corazones, u tend to wait to see if that physical image passes again, but this time with the personality to match.  Then when it doesn't you're like, I ain't dating that type again or whatever...It's nothing short than a Music City Miracle that I still can appreciate the diversity in girls.  Cuz if I had that "I'm done"...I'll be done cuz we've interacted with all races, shapes and sizes...glasses/contacts...whatever... I think, no I know, that the more diverse ur are in friendships and relationships the more you are able to grow as a person.  Stop dating or hanging out wit folks who like or do the same things u do!  Always remember a perfect mate, should make love to your mind, body and soul!  You may have to expand ur Google circles to reach that...and that's ok.  Might even be for the better...

I have no idea why we writing all this tonight, somebody is probably like "shut up would u!"...but...will I ever find "the one"...that's a heck of a question....U guys and girls know what...right now, I'm just enjoying life...like we stated there's some positives and negatives to being in a relationship or single, depending on a) how u look at it and 2) the stage u are in ur life.  Recently, I've found out a lot about myself...I mean like, What makes me Rolex tick?  (those watches do tick don't they!!)  Or what kind of person am I attracted to internally and externally.  I would say this, and I don't care if my future wifey is reading this right now I'm all about the overall combination.  Not just looks...not just similar likes/dislikes...not just great personality (that'll be nice to find), but the overallity (made up word) of a person.  The funny thing is that right when I think a combination isn't possible, someone shows up to prove me wrong...like when I met this cool and attractive gal with brown mocha skin, blue eyes and was actually from...Argentina?  That's kool!  Cuz it once again shows us that...we close.

 But until then, we gonna share our fun with whomever feels the same way about life.  One thing for sure, if we ever settle down...it's been one crazy ride....And for some strange reason....

I don't think I'm ready to get off just yet!

Austino Galaxia...the first and last.

No comments:

Post a Comment