Sunday, December 4, 2011

Special.

Classic Nick Show!
Today's been interesting.  Years from now this has the potential to be the best day of our life.  Who knows?  Felt pretty decent considering all the hype that's surrounding us right now.  I have nothing but one liners so here we go...

Rain in Sobe tonight...car was hit and a note was left on my windshield...along with a snail...no joke...talked to Pops and Moms..."God's stretching u right now"...Tiger wins tourney...we survived...I love doing things differently...a lot of 'looks' today, interesting...Walking all the way down Collins on a Sunday night...Art Basel was possibly as big as the Super Bowl...crazy traffic and a lot...LOT of people down here...I had a really bad feeling about my Raiders today against the Dolphins...Common's Be CD...I'm done with facebook for awhile...why is my twitter account being 'spammed' by nothing but girls?

NBA TV's Open Court  rocks!!...I'm in middle of workout @ DBGym and guy asks for us to take his picture...in the middle of the gym...why didn't he asks for our pic?...our workouts are becoming 'heightened'...Packers making it look easy...Biggest difference btw other teams...they go hard EVERY PLAY...sounds simple...hardly...Kitchen Nightmares is my fav show on tv right now...it ain't even close...cleaning up...'upscale' is the seasonal theme...C Bosh...stronger now more than ever...no fear...

God gives EXACTLY what you ask for...met a very attractive woman today...wanna tell the whole story...
but not yet...its something very unique.

Austino.

No comments:

Post a Comment