Friday, December 30, 2011

Clark Kent...No More!!

Cartoon Mr. Kent
I feel really, extremely good right now!!  Borderline giddy!  Today was one of the best days of our life, and I'm still enjoying it to a tittle.  A new book was opened in our life, which is so cool, and...first off let me give a shout out or two...Gizzy keep doing your thang girl!!  Life is ALL bout having fun, and acting goofy.  If u wanna dance or sing, do it.  I can't stand when people act all stuck up or are afraid to let their hair down.  Its like, if it's not the right "environment" then u can't have fun.  Bunk that!  If I feel like dancing in the middle of a store at the mall, cuz my jam is bangin', I'm gonna do it!  Wherever, whenever, whatever...is the attitude to live by!  Don't let any1 tell u different....Big Sean V., I saw u dude riding that scooter down here in South Beach, tonight.  U ain't foolin' me dude!..

At the moment, I feel like u know what this is going to the next level...and it actually is has I'm writing this.  You just never know where your blessings come from.  U know...I've been honest, yet very low key in terms of my lifestyle and stuff.  Been in a Clark Kent routine...people know, but folk really don't know.  I really have the ULTIMATE lifestyle.  Thank God for it.  It comes with a lot of responsibility in some ways, but the fun factor is uniquely off tha chain.  Half the time I don't even say too much.  People talk about doing this or seeing that person, hanging out here or there, and we be thinking inside, "if they only knew..."  That's why I don't beg anyone anymore about kicking it or stuff, cuz I know what avenues I'm blessed to have access too. Very MTV'ish.  Be surprised.  

This diary is going to get even more real.  Its deep already, probably the ultimate case study of a person really, all the emotions, and stuff.  Now I'm not going to hold back where I'm hanging at or what I'm doing, cuz its some cool stuff with some very fun people. Our goal has been to be around with the coolest, most fun, and hottest (in our opinion, guys and dolls) folk around.  Its really happening!! Yeah!! If I ask someone, trust me, u must be special cuz I don't let just anyone in, and now...(blow!!)  It's like uber-VIP only.  Gonna keep it real...Just love it when I'm around people who like to take chances and act goofy.  Life is so short...I remember being in college, man we lived!  Going places during the week, spending cash on shopping and shutting down Gameworks up in Schaumburg, Illinois (Chicagoland).  I remember having a road basketball game, taking a 2 1/2 hour van trip back to campus, and immediately switching clothes and showering and hitting the road for a night of fun that lasted past 3a.m. in the morning. That doesn't mean putting,as my Grandad used to say, "putting an important thing in front of a more important thang", like not studying and all, but live man!!

That's what gets us sometimes down here in the MIA.  Great article in the Miami Herald on the city being so vain.  (we discussed this a few posts ago)  It's ok to be pretty and all that but...I think, or I know what's different about us is that we don't care.  Think of a guy wearing a Prada suit.  The difference between me and this other guy, is that I don't care about getting dirty in the suit.  If that means sweating, or doing chores, I'm serious, I've gotten some very exclusive stuff dirty.  But u know what...that's why they have a cleaners or a washing machine.  Fin.  

I met somebody today who told me, "I don't listen to music".  First of all, I almost passed out when they said this 2 me, cuz u know music has been a very influential biography of our life.  From concert and marching band in high school to parties to church to attending sporting events (DJ Irie what's up!)...it's a true biography of moments in our life.  I thought about that episode of Seinfeld, when Jerry went to a dinner with Elaine and got to talking and dissing people's love for ponies.  Ha ha!!  But I respect all opinions...but after all tha fun and harlem shakes left in our body, I gotta dance...matter of fact I may pull out and do the Halle Berry here later tonight!!  God's blessed u wit two legs, and folks are in wheelchairs and would love to do a shuffle dance or country line dance  and u just gonna stand on the wall holding a red cup while the fun is in the air?? What?  I don't want those people in my life.

This evening, I saw this mad sick black Mercedes SLS at the Gansevoort Miami.  With the "wing" doors up. I'm more of a Aston Marton and Ferrari guy.   Although I really like the Gucci White Fiat ride.   Affordable too.  I like fun, modern luxury items.  Now we bout to rearrange our space here into something unique, perhaps modeled after the Selling LA show.  A place fit for style and fun...guess a place fit for Superman!

Try something different.  
Austin-oh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment