Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finally.

Denzel Washington and Mr. Oscar

Finally.  Toni Braxton is the background theme song as for this diary entry.  Has anyone ever been dealing with something or someone for so long, that when something finally occurs.  It's like that "monkey coming off your back."  I think KG (Kevin Garnett) said it best after the Celtics beat one of my squads, the Lakers in '08.  Very inspiring.  I totally feel him.  I don't know why I'm writing about this right now, perhaps something is about to jump off.  I think so...really think so.   It's almost when you've been craving that cone of organic, 25 calorie, sugar free, vanilla ice cream.  And u finally get it.  Nothing like it, especially if you've had an hunger for it.

That's a little kiddish, but hopefully the point is made.  All of us, have things in life, in which we're like, boy if I ever had a chance at that, or to do that thing...that's why I feel so much like a huge kid.  I really am.  There's so many things in life that I haven't had an opp to enjoy.  I have a really long list...might as well list a few like:

- Travelling from Miami to Los Angeles, cross country...by train.
- To go "Crowd Surfing" at a concert...just hide my wallet!
- Taking a picture of every neighborhood sign/attraction here in Miami...there's some good ones.  Even the rooster in Little Havana .
- Attend an Olympics (Did somebody say London anyone?!)
- Go 2 New York's Times Square for New Year's Eve...the ultimate.
- Enjoy a "true" Spring Break.
- See a San Francisco Giants game in San Fran...I think I may need an inhaler for that one.
- Visit Monte Carlo.  Visit Barcelona. and...Visit Toronto (actually one of two cities I would not mind living in.)
- Eat a Cuban Sandwich.  (Don't throw stuff at me...but I have actually yet to try this MIA staple...it's coming really soon!!)
- Making a pizza literally from scratch.  I mean EVERYTHING son...
- Partake in a flapjack eating contest.
- Randomly give a rose to a stranger.  That sounds like a great diary post. Hummm..
- Staying up for 24 straight hours and having the ultimate fun during that time.

Those are just a few of the goofy things I've yet to try.  Along with other gimmick things I want to do that  involve cameras, Ferrari's and chop sticks.  Life is so short so I got to get to going huh!  But just the thought of crossing one of those things off the list...smiles and relief.  That's how I should be living life.  I do, but just do it a little harder u know.

So what is about to happen in our life.  You just never know when it comes to us.  Kinda blank right now.  I believe life should be lived with a small dose of spontaneity, u know.  Doing some different things at some different times.  That's fun to me.  I don't have anything else 2nite.  Think I should play some CeCe on my way out.  Piece!

Austino.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment