Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Born Again.."Ba-bee BA-By!!"

Biggie Smalls.

As I begin this, I hear a couple go at it in the apartment building next to us, or it could be above us.  I never like to hear couples argue or what not.  I'm a strong advocate for talking and conversing about things in a calm and civilize type of way.  When emotions get out of wack, that's when things can happen and things can be said that you may regret.  Real talk, no pun intended, always is the answer.  I like a little mean streak in a girl, just not when it's directed at me.  Maybe that's why, I'm living this single life, huh?!!

Yes!  We have grown up so much the last 41 hours, that it's really unbelievable.  I've been tested to the Pepsi Max, but we've survived it.  And feel better than ever....mentally especially.  It's like when you've had ur back up against the wall so many times, u have a few things u can do.  Give up, and be like it just ain't worth it or push it out and grind...I gotta hear that Clipse song.  But, the feeling I've been getting is that so much incohersed (I don't think that's a word but it fits here)...so much incohersed stuff has been going on that it makes me wonder just what is really going on and flat out...why?  Met this girl the other day, made cool dude, a fashion stylist in town, originally from Europe and had a sexy accent to prove it, attractive outside, she happened to be that tall, blond hair type, and she was just madly touchy feely with us in a way like her soul magnet was magnetized to our soul magnet.  Then as I look back on our episode, jokes aside, earlier in the day, I half jokingly asked the Lord to meet a "tall, blond girl, who's cool, loves God and has a little booty!"  Not kidding, if you've read our blogs u KNOW I love all races of people whether in relationships or friendships, and this diary is as real as u'll ever get, I just happened to be in a blond mood at the moment.  (oh, I feel like this may get me in trouble...) Anyhows...this girl popped up.  And as us two walked seemingly miles down Collins Avenue with glances of all eyez on us,  talking about cool issues and topics...yet somehow...things didn't pan...stop right there.

So, not kidding its been weird.  Was up in Hialeah recently, up in a rental car place...I'm gonna kick it up in Hialeah real soon, people think its ghetto and junk, but I saw another side that looked pretty cool to me.  I love new things and new places, that's who I am.  The rental car place was classic reality tv, from this guy walking in and spitting "you're in my space" and giving the guy sitting down that hood "I may bust ur head, if u don't get up" look, then he calls for me to come to his desk, and I'm like..."do I really want to talk to Apollo Creed right now"...then his phone rings as we're talking, and he shows me the ID on the phone which reads "Bill Collector 11" !! This guy has the collector's in his phone by numbers! Too much...u also had this girl or woman who's only work there 4 days, she walks into the joint with her swag on an ultimate high, like she was the bomb, could stop any bomb, and had the bomb all combined!  A true swagger stroll...just wild stuff.

Some quickies...it's all about building "dream teams" in life and in sports...Miami is becoming the talk of the country...nice that Art Basel ended, now we can get some normality here in the hood...been blessed to see our favorite jazz artists (Boney James and Fourplay), male artist (Jon B.), music band (N.E.R.D), and female artist (Janet Jackson), all live and in color.  Not too many can say that...blessed also to see Jigga and Common and Ja Rule really up close, our favorite rap artist is tough.  Seen our co-favorite producer (Babyface) too live at the Arsht Center downtown MIA....schedule for the league to be released tonight, u know which date we have circled, word has it Jan. 19th our boys are gonna play down here in Miami, but shhh, it's not released yet!!...cooking three meals tonight to be refridgerated for later this week, those Food Network days of old are paying off...Think that's all for tonight.

We're close.  The destination defines the means.  And looking forward, I expect a means far more than average.  (Hope u got that!!)

Austino.

No comments:

Post a Comment