Thursday, September 12, 2013

#Only4MyDiary

It's 7pm on tha dot, here in South Beach,
And tonight we feel like letting everything flow.
Don't really feel like writing a poem this evening,
Not like we're doing this for any type of dough.

So much has been going on in our life,
Guess it's best to put it into some words.
Maybe some Henny or some Patron would help,
But for this we're taking tha route of tha birds.

Meaning buckle up, for this ride of Sept. 12,
Never know when this all will come to an end.
Gonna let this poem write itself, no interruptions,
The only question is now...Where to begin?



The things and people we come across is so wild,
Like for instance, take what happened at a  Drive-Thru.
This morning, I stopped to get me a little wake me up breakfast,
And another episode unfolded, I mean, who knew?

Placed my order, and pulled into tha first window,
There was this Shorty there, behind tha mike, rockin' tats.
We caught glances, and then she gave us "The Look",
And I begin to think she wants to check out tha bed in my Beach flat.

I'm not making this up, by tha way,
Everything written tonight is absolutely true.
Matter of fact, it's going down super real, so get ready,
Maybe I'll title this one, What Would You Do?

After she gave this stare, I thought, this one is new,
I've never been with a girl who came straight outta South Beach Ink.
Living in Miami, has made me appreciate a gal with a little art,
Besides it's not if a girl's Picasso'd up, but how she Michelangelo thinks.

I tell her, "Hi, U doin'?", U know,
Just to break tha moment of awkwardness bliss.
She replied, and gave my receipt gazing at me hard,
Girl remember, u're on tha clock...'Tiss...Tiss!'

We pulled up to tha next window, with a single thought,
This girl acted like she wanted to touch tha stars.
If u can't get Clooney or Pitt, guess I'm tha next best thang,
I mean, one day I am gonna have my own candy bar.

Galaxia's...That's for another day, let me continue,
Cuz something else jumped off at tha 2nd window still.
I had to wait awhile, which tested my patience to tha max,
Luckily my Pandora was banging in tha car, so I had my music pill.

Tha woman, then passed my my take out bag,
Much love and thank you for hooking me up big time.
As I got my bag though, there was somebody else behind her,
Don't tell me this is homegurl, standing silently like a Mime.

This girl, literally jumped from tha first window, now to tha second,
And she was just glancing dead right into my face.
It freaked me out for a moment, like this girl ain't playing with us,
They call me Big O, but she wanted to test tha name out in a bedroom race!

I drove off, like this was interesting,
All these stories that I don't think people would believe.
Sometimes I just wonder what's going on in our Galaxy,
I'm usually in Beach mode, shirtless, so I can't cry on any sleeve.

So today, I just got to thinking about our journey,
Matter of fact the other day, had me in deep train of thought.
It was a sexy Miami night, top down, and just riding,
When all these episodes came to our mind of past love's never caught.

Drama after Drama, filled throughout tha intimate air,
All I could do was just go through tha file.
Meeting girls at a party, Sexy waitresses at Olive Garden,
The many flirts from girls when it came to our outfit style.

That's when it hit us, and I'm writing about it tonight,
Every single step you have to go through and not miss.
It tasks risks, It takes courage...
Matter of fact let me talk even more real, so u won't poem diss.

Last week, I had a chance to make up for tha worst night ever,
And I don't use tha phrase like that's my promo for my VH-1 reality show.
I say that in true honesty, and with nothing holding back,
Never knew a ego's pain could make one so much grown.

I even wrote about it, for all you who remember,
For those who haven't read it, well here it goes on this here click.
Usually I was one for never being gun-shy when it comes to love and girls,
But for one night, I was off, and for like a week, every piece of dirt I kicked.

Yet...On last week, I had a chance to make up for this mistake,
There was a rumor that tha girl I once wanted, was gonna be in 'tha house'.
We was cool, we was all Pepe Le Pew about things,
My swag was Mickey times 2...That includes Mantle or even that Disney Mouse.

As tha quote unquote moment occured, I was at peace,
Knowing that what happened would absolutely not ever happen again.
Almost like dropping ur change while running through a toll booth,
Or a sexy girl, realizing at 2am, that yesterday she used tha last box of Depends.

I walked into tha joint, and said, 'What's up' 2 my girl,
With my "Never Again" sitting down, looking good, but what would expect?!
Model face still there, had her 80s hair all curled up,
Borderline wanted to kiss her...I mean, can a brotha at least get a little peck.

A shake of tha hands, with her not knowing, how she helped me,
How that episode, and her name brought me to tha next level.
It made me look within, It made another notch add to my belt,
Hey, that sounds good...Maybe I'll use that next year when I'm on Jimmy Kimmel!

But guess what y'all, even though I ended up sitting very near this girl,
My heart didn't move to that once Kelis 8-0-8 pitter pat.
Matter of fact if u hada hooked me up to one of them General Hospital thingys,
That freakin' thing woulda been like an ironing board...Ultra flat.

Now somebody may know what I'm talking about,
Ain't it wild how u can dig somebody and like a week later, it ain't there.
Like after somebody rejects you, or shuts you down,
U see them again, and feel more sexy, and look at them like u don't even care.

One thing about my life, and what I'm learning is this,
After a lesson is learned, it's tough to really go back.
Maybe it's just my ego, or just how I know how things work out,
That was your past, and now u have to continue on tha track.

Here's another hint to this thang call life,
If ur true to urself, those who did u wrong will return with a 'Uh-Oh!'
Meaning now they know they messed up, and see what ur becoming,
Now ur looking like Kate Upton with Drake and Fabo flow.

Didn't know what tonight was gonna unfold,
Maybe it's just that u have to hang in there, and not sweat all tha hate.
Everybody ain't gonna understand u, ur dreams or ur destiny,
Or while they're out running life's stop signs, ur willing to wait.

Right now, and on today, I gotta say this,
I was flat out P'd off about a few things.
My ego is so ultra-competitive, wanting to be tha best....ever,
I mean, I already think tha Smithsonian should have my staute in their West Wing.

When I feel like I'm going through all this and that,
It doesn't seem fair, especially when it's like others haven't gone through half.
Like tha story of tha Prodigal Son, this guy gets all tha toys,
Yet I've endured tha struggle, when am I gonna get a party with a calf.

Now my fire is overflowing, really at a high level,
Just because I want this life I've dreamed ever so bad.
Tired of waiting for my number to come up in Success' Lotto,
Love and Fun last through all generations, while this other mumbo jumbo is just a fad.

Even though I don't want to admit it, it hit us,
To why we and others who dream have to go through so much.
Sometimes in order for ur soul to stomach what lurks ahead,
U have to be patient and learn how to take a punch.

It ain't easy, and I've been saying, "Why does it have to be so hard?",
That's alright to think that, but after that begin to think.
Use whatever u have to as ur motivation,
Could be an Ex-boyfriend, a failed test, or Bloomingdale's Fall Sale on Minks.

Don't usually share this, so this is ultra-private,
But it's my diary, so might as well openly share.
My motivation comes in a lot of things...From having our own Era,
Girls who I think only date tha best, to seeing our name lit up in Times Square.

It may take years of feeling left out, or rejected,
After time though u wake up and know nothing can stop me now.
No matter what, I've been through it all, never skipping a step,
If an avalanche comes in my life, I can walk through it...even without a plow.

Tonight, I'm sorry to hold you for so long,
Just that when ur in tha moment, u must take advantage, for sure.
Things are happening at a torrid pace nowadays,
Tomorrow u might be left outside knocking on this same door.

Just no matter what don't sweat tha small things or tha haters,
And just don't give up, even though life and love don't seem fair.
That's been my personal battle of late,
I feel like a car running everyday into tha same stupid deer.

What I realize is that every thing is working for ur good,
Whether that breakup or that diss doesn't seem like it for tha moment time.
One day u'll look back, as I have and think, I'm glad I didn't get with them,
They let go of themselves, don't care about having fun, and never shares a dime.

This is my heart, if u like kool, if not that's ok,
If u think I was wild before, just wait...cuz all skies are turning blue.
Let's all just enjoy these moments, and enjoy this diary of goofiness,
Cuz it's slowly turning from What Would You Do...to a...

I can too.

And I know tha skies tha limit for me...and 4 u 2!

Peace in Tha Middle East!
Smoochies
Austino Galaxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment