Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hav Fun Wit 3.

Alvin and The Chipmunks...Oh tha days!  Let me see that  80s intro!

Boy.

Just gonna let our fingers do tha writing tonight...see what happens from there.

Fun.

No matter what happens in our life, no matter how much cash in our pockets, and no matter who becomes a part of our circle, it all boils down to us having...

Fun.

Our life is changing dramatically...in ways that I can't even put into words...at least not...

Yet.

That's an amazing three letter word.  Seemingly in some aspects of our life, those three letters have followed so many trilogies of...

Dot.

Has anyone ever just felt like, it's time to rock n' roll, and that you're gonna pour your heart and soul out to show and to leave no doubt in anybody's mind who's number...

One.

Our life has been such a step-by-step process.  Along the way sacrifices have been made.  People who we thought would play a main part in our life end up being simply extras passing by.  All that has led us to interesting point in our life.  Just living in the moment...or simply realizing the power of the...

Now.

It's nothing like getting revitalized...or being humbled.  Things happen in all of our lives.  They can either drive you or take you out.  There have been times where we've felt where my life is heading is too overwhelming.  Just u know...one of my boys said that once 2 me, when I asked how he knew his girl was the one, he just said, "U just know."  That's amazing cuz that defines and is the ultimate sign of true...

Luv.

As more attention comes upon us, and has we meeting even more beautiful people than you can name, we are realizing that something unique and special is occuring.  I know some may think I'm crazy for sayin' this talk, but who cares.  This is our diary!  And if you hang out with us or kick wit us enough u just may find that something different is in tha...

Air.

I really not sure where the next twist and turn is going to occur.  I still quench when I think about how honest we are in our open diary, with the stories that our told, and the honest feelings we relay in this thing.  These are tha special times, the journey before the show, or the shadows before the spotlights of the Big...

Top.

 A lot of things don't mean as much as they once did.  They still have great significance with us, just now I'm starting to realize what makes us go.  Sometimes u just need time to be alone and figure things out.  Silence sometimes can be the best teacher.  Those times where u feel its u against the world.  I guess I'm starting to sound a lot like the late rapper 2...

'Pac.

Perhaps this is all a mirage in our mind that keeps us pushing to heights never imagined.  It could be.  Fake challenges.  Hate undefined.  Destination reached.  That's all fine and dandy to believe that....

But.

For a true diary to have it's appeal, I must write what's in our heart.  As much as I tell a story about a night out or an episode with one of Heaven's beauties, I once this to be an intimate look at somebody who is on a special journey, and we are starting to realize that more and more.  I keep on saying this but I'm really so sure that our lifestyle is sumthin' that just won't be around this Earth ever again.  U question us like "Ever?"  But I say, "Ever...ever, ever...ever..."

"Eva."

That's not cockiness or anything.  We just a kid who wants to make tha most outta life.  Simple as that.  I think that when u learn to Embrace The Struggle in life it builds you in ways never before.  I resisted it so much.  Why didn't I get this gig?  Or how come this gal couldn't just simply say...

Yes.

But little did we know what was going on from a bigger picture.  I was thinking so small time not knowing how all the lessons learned actually benefited me to our present state.  So we can have fun and bring others into our Galaxia which is truly one of a kind.  Now even though I wonder who's next so to speak, I'm learning, at least for today, that the next chapters have already been written by...

God.

Tonight is not some spiritual session or even some poetic jam session.  It's just what's in our heart.  And sometimes we just have to prepare each other for what's ahead.  If we continue to write in our diary, which no matter how much I may want to stop, for some reason we are being told not too.  I can guarantee u that some good stuff is ahead.  And no matter if it's one or a million reading our stuff, I'll just know that u'll have and experience never done under the...

Sun.

See.

This is how we do things.  Time out for criticizing others or even constantly comparing ourself with others.  So what if they are on a magazine cover.  Or if they are getting publicity for wearing the same outfit we wore two years ago.  It's just a matter of time.  Recently I've been coming accross these movies where folks have become a sensation seemingly overnight.  It happens, but that fades.  We all create history, whether we know it or not, every single...

Day.

We feel like we've been a luxury sportscar hidden in the Ultimate Mechanic's garage for some time now.  Even with tha hood over it.  And though you have seen other models similar, this one is different and hasn't been collecting dust but has remained in pristine condition.  So while other models have faded, we're unique because our model is just like having the workmanship of classics past yet having the driving ability of something brand...

New.

I'm kind of pouring out my heart right here 2nite.  I feel the responsibility to do that.  Cuz I know somebody who's reading this feels the same way we do.  I like that example because even though the other day I had the feeling of why should eye keep going.  It's not paying off.  Nobody's listening or understands us.  It all began to hit us that, perhaps that's the point.  That ur worst pain is your best motivation.  And for you to help somebody else out, you have to feel the deepest points of human emotion.  Simply put u have to walk before you can...

Run.

As it comes to our social life.  One day it will really turn into a story of something special.  Like out of a book of folk lure.  The funny thing is that our eyes don't look at beauty the same way they once did. Which is great...If u thought I knew how to appreciate a female, now it's on the ultimate level.  But I'm so willingly to share as I once was.  Are we hard-to-get now...just may be.  That comes with experience and knowing how special our lifestyle is.  It's not made for everyone, but I think everyone would want it.  So I have to be selective when it comes to tha girls.  It's like knowing you eat to live and not living to...

Eat.

Just real talk here.  I know I'm constantly talk about love and girls...but u know, who else is?  If I have to be a pinata and talk about all the eye candy I've eaten recently and from tha past, I can handle that.  I've had a super sweet tooth.  May have even felt tha pain from a cavity.  But whomever may become a part of our Galaxia from that respect, please rest assure that we're as real as it comes.  And as fun as they come.  When u think about comparing us, in terms of love, I want the answer to always be, "I can't think of..."

"Any."

Being led to end this thing tonight.  Put this one away cuz it won't happen like this again.  But the foundation has been truly laid.  I want our diary to be a true experience.  When u see those pictures come in from the right.  And u "click" on a particular pic, one day I want u 2 feel like u just might be watching the best at work.  Just one day...with stories of love, words filled sometimes with tears, and hopefully a song or laugh to go on.  So I'm ready, keep saying that but there's no doubt in our minds.  Ready for one thing, and that's so symbolic, as I think of our Galaxia, u can't drive in it, and u can't ride through it.  The only way to survive in it, is to take off, with no fear, and to simply...

Fly.


AG I.



No comments:

Post a Comment