Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Date With Galaxia.

One of the ultimate dating shows!  

(This is kinda fun!  We're laying low on today, resting up for the fun that awaits!  But if u were to go out on a date with us on today...10.2.12...the conversation will include some tidbits like this!  Enjoy.)

A guy riding his bike with a box full of Dole oranges on the handlebars?!  I mean...

This dude running through traffic on Kendall Drive in which was semi-automatically followed by a "click" of me locking the doors to my ride.

A great article in The New York Times about the overstated use of the word, "Really?"  I mean all that I can say to that is...well...Really?!!!

How in the Galaxia can I gain 1.4 pounds off good weight?  Have we become that vain where a number means we're healthy more than how we feel?

There's so much music out here that it don't even make any sense.  I wish somebody will dig into their crates and play real music.

Ooops!  That's the problem right there...folks don't have crates anymore!

Can I honestly, I mean honestly come up with five people I would actually love to meet someday?

Ok, let's give it a try....

We'll go with...Kylie Minogue...Let's see....Andre Leon Talley.  I know folks don't know who that is, so here's the Wiki on him....This is tough.  How about...Denzel Washington...Richard Branson.  And...I need a another girl...How about Ms. Sophia Loren.  That's our list...at least on today.  That could change though...

Miami has to be the only place where it rains when the sun is out isn't it!!

It also has to be the only place I know where a person can cuss somebody out in Spanish, and then moments later are following up with a kiss!

If I constantly mentioning that I need a Personal Assistant, does that mean my life is ultra-complicated or that I just don't know how to handle it!

Here's a note to ALL the beautiful girls in Miami...

I may not show it always, but I notice every..thing.

From you new hair due all the way to this ever popular glitter fingernail polish.

Here's another nugget..Just because I don't turn your direction, doesn't mean I don't see or feel the eyes of an angel upon me.

Whatever u do, don't ever, EVER...ask somebody who's trying to make it to the top heap if they are still doing what they do...Like, "Are u still trying to be a model?"..."Do u still do that dance thang?"..."Are u still writing?" (Cough, Cough!)  If u ask, that can sometimes let that person know that nobody's watching them or that they haven't reach the mountaintop yet.  Be careful...

This may be a tad out of line, but I really would like to see how it feels to where a pair of pumps!

In private.

Or perhaps part of a private show.

Is this mohawk-rooster haircut becoming overplayed?

Last week I was obsessed with everything that had to do with the 50's.  From the style of dress to movie stars...

Now I'm taking it back to the...80's.

The characters that live here in South Beach are worth a reality show in and of itself.

Girl, u may look hot as the Hollywood, but walking in the middle of the street down here in Miami....Don't u know we are notorious for routinely performing a "Hit and Run."

Especially us guys on Friday nights!

One phone call can make your day.

One text can ruin your week..

I still can't get over the fact that there ain't one White Castle down here in Miami?!!

Can shopping at thrift and consignment stores scar ur shopping habits for the rest of your life?

If another person coming up I-95 North, stays in the right lane until they get to the 395-Miami Beach exit, without the intention of actually taking this "Exit Only" lane to the beach, I might just start "water pistol" whooping somebody!!  Ugggh!!!...

How can I go from slamming 'Whoppers', giant "Pixy Stix'...M&M 'Crispy' candies...all the while sticking Snickers bars in the freezer to now a brotha can't even eat 2 Reese's Pieces without breaking out in a pimple?!!

And we all know how we feel about any distortion to our "Moneymaker"!

Speaking of which...Ludacris with the cornrows or Luda with the fade?

I'm learning why they call it, "Being Single"...

Cuz u literally feel like u're the only one in the Galaxia who's actually...single.

While we're at it...

Just because somebody says they have a boy/girlfriend...doesn't mean they actually have a boyfriend or girlfriend...

According to what my Grandpa told me on occasions, three things to evaluate your relationship:

Are you happy?

Are you Satisfied?

How far apart are you and your partner walk when the both of you are in public?

Sometimes a "No" is the best thing that could ever happen to you.

The Heat are gonna be mad tough this year....

But... so are the Lakers.

If the Dolphins ever have a "Dream Team" atomosphere at the stadium...this city will be literally the craziest place to visit in sports!

I'm gonna write til 6 p.m. and then I'm done.

I know people look at me strange when I tell them the hardest thing to find when u first move to Miami is...

A Wal-Mart.

It's not what you have, but how you work it.

Am I the only person in South Beach who's noticing people staring at them while they're getting undressed? With all the eye candy around, I don't think so but I'm talking...

That includes guys and girls.

I text my boy Laronn this the other day...I was watching an old episode of the cartoon Fat Albert.  And the episode was on this cat named "Suede Simpson" and how he smells and never takes a shower, and how not to judge.  But how in the name of Dial soap, can Fat Albert and the crew talk about somebody stanking and not wanting to be around them, when every episode I see them playing around in a junkyard, mind you, and I have to watch them rock the same clothes every rip?!!

There ain't too many things worse than watching your cell phone do cartwheels while hitting the concrete.

Especially when you don't have a protective case.

Amazon.com rocks!

I didn't know that the area code (786) spells S-U-N on the phone dial.

Then how come everybody, but Metro PCS trips when u ask if ur new number can get that area code?

Jokes aside, I seriously had a taste for some Play-Doh earlier today!

Stop laughing, it's true!

If I had one call to make to somebody to get me out of jail, immediately, who would I call?

The new vernacular of the Fall:

"Overrated."

What does the phrase, "Getting It In" really mean?!!

Ooops again!  I aplogize  for using that R-word!

This was a day in our mind.

Now u know why I'm so crazy...

And why I write!

Austino Galaxia.
And that's with a minute to spare! (5:59 P.M.!)
























No comments:

Post a Comment