Saturday, October 6, 2012

On The Go....



Ok.  This is gonna be a little rushed, just because we have a busy night to attend to.  So this is just gonna be a mini-version of our day....

My guy from Dish Network came to tha spot earlier today to hook up our stuff.  We were doing a little different thang since we didn't have time for TV and seeing how it would be without it.  Now things are starting to pick up, especially with the NBA season coming up, so got the "hookup" on today.  Really did, besides just the norm...So we have to thank The Big Cable Guy in the Sky for hooking us up.  Thanks the Lord for real...

We getting our showroom together in a very cool way.  The look is gonna end up being upscale slash beach slash hotel room.  A place you never wanna leave, which could be good or bad depending on the company. Cool.

Traveled over across town to get our contact lenses, or a follow up.  We have a new look coming up!  Everything is changing in our life, literally...and we have a new look in terms of glasses.  I like it, and we're gonna Galaxia Premiere it pretty soon here.  Gonna be fun!

Saw just some crazy stuff....

On 107th, we heard and then saw this fire truck, and I could sense that we actually saw like smoke, but from where?  Next thing I know it, I look to my right, and this car is burning up in a tremendous amount of flames.   Oh no!  This wasn't even funny, this car's hood and the ENTIRE car was just melting away.  The fire truck pulled in at an angle to block traffic, and the firemen just got to spraying away.  There were a lot of people out there watching it, we was driving by kinda slow, just because it was really crazy how that fire was being lit...This UM/Notre Dame football game is in Chicago?  Thought it was in South Bend, which is like tha crib (30 minutes from my hometown of Michigan City, IN)....but that was freaky.

We were ALL over this area...took a long route through Doral, then through Miami Gardens and Hialeah Gardens...I was driving and saw this sign for parking for the King of Diamonds, the world famous strip joint. I was like why is it all these folks over there, in tha middle of the day?  People parking in front of folks' lawns and sprinting over, then I realized that this weekend is Carnival Miami, the Caribbean street party.  So they must have had something going on over there.  But Miami is so big, I don't think folks really realize how spread out it is and all the sub-cities like Sweetwater, and Carol City, I saw so many small "spots" to try new food that it ain't even funny.  It's a major city, in every sense.  It's getting wilder by the moment, we just staying in that moment.

Not done.  Our next trip was to Fort Lauderdale, cuz I'm looking for these Funko toys.  Which are these small  toys of celebrities like Michael Jackson and Tupac, and The Beatles.  Check out this cute one I have to get from the movie, The Hangover.  But I ended up at this small place near Fort Lauderdale called Wilton Manors, Florida.   It reminded me so much of Union Pier, Michigan where my Grandma lives with the small store fronts, the hidden gems and restaurants.  May have to make a stop back over there...but we was everywhere...

We then took Sunrise Blvd. over to the Sunrise area, and I have never seen four sets of people work a stoplight either selling grapes, asking for money or just doing whatever.  This girl earlier was psedo asking for money cuz before I gave an answer she already was walking away!  Wild...But we hit up the city of Plantation...just a full day of travelling and seeing new things.

It's a lot more we can say, but I gotta get something to eat.  I really wanna talk more about some of the "sights" of today, but until next time...

Austino Galaxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment