Sunday, June 17, 2012

Risk is an Illusion.


The Arcade Game of Frogger....Risking it all!

Today should be a very interesting one.  Plan on having a lot of fun and just enjoying the moment.  Later today, will be up at the Triple A for Game 3 of the NBA Finals, we are definitely open-minded to see what the atmosphere is gonna be like for that.  Enjoying the moment....

I really don't know what to write right now, but seemingly we are being led to write something.  Whether it's to cherish the day or just let off a few thoughts, who knows...one thing that's being consistent within our life is being patient with things.  As we've been saying our life is really taking off in some unexpected ways.  Think about all the crazy things that u have to go through to reach where u wanna go...it's crazy.  But every little step that u take makes u who u are. That's why we really don't have any regrets about anything, because if we could change anything, that would alter where we would be right now, for real.  If u went that way instead of this way...who knows, u might have been better 'short-term' but in tha long run, a different story.  

We are a real gun-slinging when it comes to taking risks.  Risk-takers aren't found so easily.  Sometimes u just have to step out of ur norm, whether that's in trying some food u usually don't eat or wearing colors instead of the usual black/white (It makes a difference trust me!)...where we have grown comfortable in, and hope others do as well, is knowing that u're doing everything u can to max out opportunities and letting everything else take care of itself.  I feel a story coming on, for some reason...but when u live life like that soooo much confidence can be grown from that simply because u don't fear anything.  Things may not go the way u want them to, but even in that u learn, and they become deposited in ur bank of experience, and that becomes an asset that u may need to withdraw on for that huge pay day!  Man, I need to go into the financial world!!  It's true though...sometimes u just have to get out on the dance floor, u think u can't dance, but once the rhythm gets a hold on u'll be surprised...wait a minute, they filmed my favorite Sade song down here in Old Skool Miami!!  Eye don't believe it...like we always say....It ALWAYS comes back to Miami!  Always....

A lot of times when u think u missed out on experiences, those can actually help u in tha future become more polished....I say 'think' because u my go home cringing but in the long run, u won't let those things happen again...We've learned the hard way about certain instances that can put u in situations that's Busta Buss 'Touchy'...Ha, ha!  Oh boy, I don't know if we should talk real today or not...but whatever.... drum roll please...I remember....

Now, we talk all this stuff about life and how u should Pepsi Max out chances u have about living...we say all this, because we know the results when u DON'T!  I recall when I used to work at the beach up north off of Lake Michigan.  I seen a lot of people, heck, let's be honest, there were a lot of pretty girls who used 2 come through and all.  But this one day, this one day, might have been one of the select few where tha kid actually "Iced" up (That's a joke referencing a previous diary post!).  I was working, and came over to one of the side lots, and I saw one of the most attractive girls we've ever seen.  It threw me off...I saw her walking across the street with a few people...she had on these shorts on that were short but still summer classy, not no booty shorts or shorts that yell "Welcome to the Donkey Show" or anything like that...She had like black hair, very pretty face and all, but what even got us even more was she had some tan skin on her, like cinnamon sugar that was just flawless, and looked just natural.  I really hadn't seen anyone like that, and we saw a lot...

As I saw her, I was with another gentleman who was working with me, Mr. Jerry K., who was experienced in knowledge and life...and we always talked about "things"....he asked me if I was "Ok."  I just told him that I think I just saw my dream girl, and I'm thinking what to do...now even then, I really didn't care about things in terms of not living and letting the moment dictate...but this girl was literallly "right"...no offense ladies...but there was a catch that I've never experienced up to that point in life.  So what was the catch to this angel....

She was with her Moms....

Yikes!

Now some of u, may be thinking, that's no big deal, A. Galaxia, what are u talking about?  But from somebody who respects family and women in general, this can throw even the biggest playa...I mean, guy off!!  How do u approach somebody with her Moms in slapping length of her?  Do u approach the Mother first and be like 'u have a beautiful sister can I talk to her'?  Do u just walk straight up to the girl and starting spitting to her like ur standing outside Gadzooks in the Mall?  This was something we hadn't prepared for, and hadn't even thought about.  Guess that's how life is, right when u think u're ready for anything and have seen it all, another episode unfolds.  All I know was that we wanted her to star in our next video...

Did I just say that??!!! (Smile!)

Anyway, the angel and her Moms 'nem went into the City Zoo...so while they were in there, we are seriously contemplating, "How in the world can I get 2 this girl without disrespecting her time with her Mom?'  Let me ask a straight up question for the females...How many times has a guy approached u when u've been with your Mom?  For real?  Guys rarely walk up to a girl when she's with a group of her friends, so when u talk about the Queen Bee, and I ain't talking about Lil Kim either!... U're on a whole nother level.  Since we are like our parents in many ways, it's almost as if u asking 3 people out, and they are were present!...The girl, the mom that's in tha girl, and the mom.  So we had a trinity that we had to get to.  After some time, the girl came back out of the zoo...It wasn't as if I was waiting for her to come out or anything?!! (Wink, Wink!) I'm trying to play everything off, and Jerry K. saw her too...I look and I'm like, "Oh boy, I know she ain't walking...." Yep, u got it she's walking dead our way.  

Her and her family walk right where I'm at...and there was a sandy like playpen area dead behind our working hut.  And next thing I know it she's up close and personal like an conversation on The View. But still that Moms thang got our whole thing flustered...U looking at her thighs and build and smile, and know u hadn't seen any sight like this before, but why did it have to come under these circumstances?  How come she couldn't be by herself or just with a friend?  Why will I have to go through Fort La Famila to get to her?  Welpt...this stuff is so embarrassing..but after some hard thinking and even talking to my guy about the situation, and considering I was "on tha clock" (I was supposed to be working I guess!!), I didn't pull tha trigger.  After some time she end up leaving....

Now...we tell all these stupid stories, for some reason, I don't know.  We have a lot of success stories...I don't know if that came out the right way, but u know what we mean...We've learn a lot from those times we may have didn't make a move, so now as we've grown fearless in living life to the fullest, we want to make sure others go with their heart and not be intimidated by the situations presented.

This is why we talk so strongly about things, cuz we've learned....Now, what if I had of taken the move my heart led me to, and just approached the young lady.  That would have showed some swag beyond compare.  That's why u sometimes, guys and girls, have to just go for it, even when the conditions or what u may have been taught say u shouldn't.  I'm learning that conditions or the 'perfect time' don't necessarily become perfect until after the fact.  Oh, we just said sumthing!  I've been guilty of that, waiting for everything to line up in certain areas of our life.  U sometimes have to say, "I'm part of the wild ones who's gonna live on our terms, and if others follow, fine...if not, at least I know we done it the Sinatra way!"  Hopefully one day, somebody will say they living "Tha Galaxia Way"...so as we continue to make ourself look silly talking about stories about love and life, hopefully folks will see there's a reason why our confidence is so high talking about those things.  U can't talk about something if u really haven't been through something similar urself.  

Know I talk about love and stuff, but without that experience I couldn't say, "Go For It" when u see someone who moves ur heart and they're with a group or family or friends.  U sometimes have to go out and make ur own rules to what's gonna make u happy, and u wanna live with no regrets, dude.  Our life feels better as its expanded...Be U.  Be Comfortable in Ur Skin.  And just live.  If you be true to urself, sooner or later the rest of the world will come and turn to your way of thinking and living.  U can't get upset or detoured when u think that u're alone or that your high style of success or living is being resented or hated on.  U have to keep going and realize one day it's all gonna click.  

It will.

Happy Father's Day, to my Pops.  Luv him so much, he's tha best for real!  A lot of what we say and have learned comes from the tree, and we're just the apple that's fallen....hard!!  Love U Pops!!

And with that, we sign off, just as my Pops u to tell me before I played every basketball game...

"Make Them Know Who U Are."
Austino Galaxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment