Sunday, March 16, 2014

"Tha Eraser Post!"


2day is a new beginning to share, as I thought bout keeping this page blank.
There was funny smell in tha air, sumthin wasn't right life we knew it just stank.
Guess we jot some from our heart here, u can take that to tha bank.
Welcome to Galaxia's Fair, U're already Welcome...No need for Thanks.

Wiping tha slate clean, our life is now about to change.
No more talks like a Dean, although I still studying a Fun and Love Lane.
To become tha best ever seen, Ultra sweet like a Sugar Cane.
Taking advantage of each moment so keen, Laughing at jokes like a Cook named Dane.

My Love Life is cleared, Tha girls from my past I won't approach.
Gurls written in this diary whom I've revered, those words were from tha view of Luv's Coach.
New friends and relationships have appeared, Outta this new cigar I'm gonna take a toke.
Finally, I can prance around like a deer, knowing that a beauty is now Rocking My Boat.

How did this change overnight?  Sometimes when u know, u just know.
Aren't u gonna at least put up a fight? Nope, don't know Karate, nor Tae Bo.
Just willing to switch up ur life On Sight?  Yep, it's time to see how far I can go.
What about those who may be left behind? Get ur Space Visa, tha journey 2 tha Moon leaves at 'Fo.

Been saying that I've had enough, no more being in tha background of this play.
My soul has been made tough, over years have I been wrestling with myself...Not on today.
Everybody's doping up to be buff, quietly I've been working out, in a special way.
Tha journey has been rough, Yet I've learned that true Champions never lay.

I have 2 used everthang as a motivate, even that cute picture on Instagram.
Watching rivers of Luv seemingly cultivate, not knowing what goes on behind all tha glam.
Realizing ur competitiveness needs a stimulate, in tha bridge of ur life, it's your dam.
Getting a Swagger that can will never eliminate, Eating Well now...No more Spam.

All this talk has become cheap, gotta put my words with my mouth.
Talk tha same "Mumbo, Jumbo" every week, let me add 'Gumbo' too, since I'm in tha South.
Hoping that my opportunity would somehow leak, outta the faucet like an Oktoberfest Stout.
Even Daffy Duck knew to shut his Beak, and then open it when u have tha most Clout.

Now I'm opened like never before, going all end until it's time to hang up tha pen.
Our policy and diary has been ultra open door, take advantage cuz this won't ever happen again.
Stories that can have u rolling in laughter on tha floor, why don't u share this joy with a friend.
Yet ones so real that can have u in tears galore, when it feels like ur Nightmare will never end.

Tha light has been turned on..."Click.", So now I don't think I'll ever be tha same.
Tha want of this girl has made me "Sick", When in reality I control this game.
Life is more than C-Cups and a booty super "Thick"...my desires I have now tamed.
Thinking more like a Rolling Stone named "Mick", looking for a Jade in tha rough who I will Galaxia claim.

Living free and without a Care, making sure I live like I'm Tha Hottest Thang.
Playing this game like on a "Dare", Living like a Prince, Who cares if I become a King?!
This Galaxy is mine so Beware, I don't have to say a word, my Starlets will testify and Sing.
They also believe Luv and Fun u should Share...Wow! I didn't even have to tongue kiss there belly rings!

Sometimes somebody has been waiting, like Galaxia when will u show up and be mine.
Trust me, I've been yelling to tha Heavens, Contemplating...Today though is now a good time.
Others have been magnified and mating...Showing illustrations of a certain kind.
Now tha Galaxy has busted open, no more anticipating...Oh, it feels good to no longer be so blind.

Put on a show and make all see...Give them something to tell their kids and Aunts.
I"m coming like a straight up "O.G."...50 Cent was my professor, now I'm gonna teach u how 2 stunt.
When ur with us I want u to be high with Glee...Puffing on us like we tha sexiest drug...better than a blunt.
U can call this buzz, "Galaxia 33"...Mean u want a hit on this right now, I'm legal so there's no need to front.

We've always thought what about we we get a chance, This game of Luv and Fun is gonna flip.
Walking around with Trick Daddy DJ'ing and Trina giving a dance...Recording a hit while I Slide and Slip.
When I say tell somebody, I'm not lying with a Strong Arm like Lance...Just tha Sun told me, I'll never again dip.
How can u not want a Luv at First Glance, Almost like Tha Knight Rider refusing to work with KITT.

Yeah, I'm a freak when it comes to tha body, God's creation can be perfection defined.
Talking about pouring honey on tha curves of a Hottie, Knowing that's an experience she'll never could find.
While putting on a Vegas show like Liberace, Feeling '777' like ur at tha Wynn, hitting a Jackpot Mine.
Nicknaming u Shannon cuz ur my ultimate Molly...Hands in tha air yelling "Superstar!"...Oh, I luv ur kind!

See this is everyday, not just on Saturday Night Live...Galaxia Luv is 24/7 in tha stars.
Our love hits u right, to ur heart inside...Never knowing it's this fun getting smashed by a Galaxy Sportscar.
Tha sounds of Michael blasting, when he was with tha Jackson 5...Wanting a candy bar fix from Mars.
Or maybe I'll called up Adam who Maroon shines, 2 get u thinking that Sunday Mornings are tha best by far.

This ain't a game, for tha Luv of Ray J...This is as good as it gets, don't u think?
Tired of giving Formal Invites in a nice way, knowing that my armor lacks any single kink.
Well, no more, I'm putting tha past as motivation as 'They"...They say, They don't know, They...Stink.
Feeling like Kayne when he hit KK, knowing that I now have everythang, including tha Kitchen Sink.

Told u there's another level, Do U believe?  One day we're gonna be Shakespeare..How dare I?
My Summer Season has come, no more Fall Leaves...Birds whistling 'Luv and Fun' songs in tha sky.
Why I kept saying this u should early cleave...Don't do it now that Mamacitas have my face tatted on their thighs.
They used to utter, 'I wonder why stars appear when I bleed', then they realize being a part of This Galaxy is tha reason why.

These folks ain't gonna hold me back, like Rick Rosay...Ur getting ultra top shelf on this 11am hour.
I'm bartending this like it's Lincoln Road 2009 and I'm at Prive...pouring out drinks that never go sour.
Girls dressing up looking like runway show from Betesy J....Except I backflip...And it pours a Skittles shower.
Everybody having fun...everywhere as night turns into day, Even the Nuns in tha back showing me their Holy flowers.

This is my lifestyle from here on out...Full of 'Sure Thangs' and u better not use tha words 'I Can't'.
The Sexiest of tha Sexiest who's lips perfectly model pout...Showing kisses as my homeboys serves Steaks of Flank.
I'm proving that keeping tha Faith works without a Doubt...To help somebody u first have to Walk tha Plank.
Ur a part of This Galaxy, Luv and Fun has all u been hearing about...Now u gonna see what happens....

...When My Slate Becomes Blank!


Galaxia, Austino...Period!


No comments:

Post a Comment