Saturday, March 8, 2014

One...Two...Or Three?


I know...I know, I shouldn't be doing this, but I can't let this slide.
Huh?  So what if that guy u tried to hook me up with owns a Suite at Hyde.
Listen gurl, I'm gonna have to call u back, I just pulled up on tha side.
Have some unfinished business to take care of....I'll call u back in about five.

(Slam!)

How dare he?  This guy acts like he forgot, after all that I've done for this guy.
I sacrificed my lifestyle as a Reality TV star, just so that we could give this luv thang a try.
And he disrespects me in front of All tha World...Or Galaxy...And he thinks I'm gonna let this get by.
This guy must got me all messed up...Didn't he know that us Dominican Mamas are tha craziest on tha sly.

(Hey...Aren't you???)

Get out tha way, I'm in this building on business, no time for pictures or tha chit chat.
Let me climb these steps...Click...Clack....Click...Clack...Click....Clack.
Why does he have to live in a penthouse?  My Louboutin's can't take all this or that.
Kept telling him that he shoulda moved to Santa Domingo where I have tha sexiest flat.

Oh...there's a sign for the elevator...Didn't see that before, let me take that instead.
Click...Clack...Click...Clack...(Ding!)...Now, I can rest briefly before I give him some head.
Trust me, I ain't talking about that head...A piece of my mind for what he just did.
Might even have to take off my David Yurman earrings to let him know I'm serious past dead.

(Ding!)

Finally I'm here on tha 21st floor...He always wants his whole Galaxy to revolve around 21.
Claiming that's his lucky number or whatever...Saying that # is gonna be retired in Tha Hall of Fame of Fun
On our first date, he made arrangements with tha Moon 2 b full... at least until that Dec. 21st nite was done.
Freakin' cheapskate, he took me to Applebee's...I asked him why?...He said because it was a 2-For-1!

That night got me to thinking, I'm leaving all these beaches where I can get Coconut drinks with no limit.
Ending up with a Cheap date here in tha States, with a guy who's speaks like a guy from No Limit..
Who can only talk about Tha Galaxy and Tha Stars...When I ask him a simply question like, 'Does ur Black AmEx have a No Limit?'
Thinking I shoulda dated David Ortiz from tha Red Sox...Dating somebody known as "Big Papi" is like bedroom fun constantly with...Well you got it!

But no, this Sexy Morena got caught up in this boy...I do mean boy's dreams.
At tha moment they seemed to be real, but I found out they were more like a 8-yr old on tha corner selling Ice Cream.
Speaking of which, I gotta see how Mi Primo is doing...She's in tha Music business...She made tha Lion King in Spanish Music Theme.
After all tha money and fame...every chico wanted to bang her it seemed.

She's a good girl though, she just wants to have fun, and be with somebody who's all about Love.
When she found out I was seeing "This Guy", she dropped her Tostones...and her big toe she stubbed.
Lizbeth just looked in Awe...as I told her how he used to send roses, and would give unexpected back rubs.
One time he rented out Story just for us...Just us 2 alone, a table of fine wine and dinner, and my favorite Donnie Omar singing in tha club.

All that, I'm here a few steps away from his Penthouse door, and I'm mad as I can be.
Everybody thinks that cuz I look like an Angel, that I don't have a little devil in me.
I grew up in tha streets, Ok?! Where I just stood on my porch and watch Naomi and Pinky duke it out it in our version of "Tha Fight of Tha Week."
Now I'm about to have my own little Lucha Libre...in One...Two...Three.

(Knock! Knock!  Knock!)
GALAXIA, I KNOW UR IN THERE?!!  U BETTER OPEN UP THIS DOOR OR ELSE...
(Knock!  Knock!  Knock!)
OPEN UP!!  I CAN SMELL THAT U HAVE A GIRL INSIDE, I SENSE A TRAMP'S PULSE...
(Knock!  Knock!  Knock!)
I SAID OPEN...What are u looking at?...NOW I'M MAKING A SCENE AND A FUSS!
(Knock! Knock!  Knock!....Knock! Knock!  Knock!)
Now a gurl has got to do what she now must.

I just watched Set It Off tha other day on TV, so I got to go with some old tricks.
Let me dig in my purse...Where's tha pockets on this Tory Burch bag? Oh...they're hidden...That's so slick.
Thought I put my nail file in here somewhere...My hands are so perfect, I always keep a Manicure kit.
One time at tha Primio Lo Nuestro Awards Show, I did Shakira's hands right in tha front row with my magic stick.

There!  Now if I could just recall how they did this thang on TV...I think it was like a turn here...
No.  Ok, perhaps if I put tha file on its side, and then slide right down here...
Nope.  Oh, I forgot he has like this finger recognition thang to open the door...Am I still in here?
I hope my finger doesn't get contaminated...He likes freaky gurls, I know...I press and...There.

(Click-Click!)

Ooohh...Ooooohh...Welcome to Galaxia's Lair.  This place is still kinda hot, I stayed here many a nights.
Just walking in here, brings back so many memories of crazy and wild times...He lives like a Galaxian Knight.
U got books over there...Let's see...Jay-Z, R. Kelly, Pharrell, Kayne...That one glows in tha dark without a light.
All these toy cars over by tha side...Huh.  He go that Alfa Romeo Hot Wheel...Going for over $300,000 in real life.

He luvs luxury items...That's why u see Hot Wheels of Lambo's, Ferrari's and Bond's Aston Martin.
Oh...Look...This Miss Piggy one is mad sick...I'm taking this one..Sorry I mean, stealing one ain't a sin.
So many memories, and wild times...I almost don't know where even to begin.
But a lot as changed since those times...A LOT between now and back then.

See, somebody is probably thinking to why I'm breaking and entering and not giving a fudge.
Well, I tell u why...Cuz the other day something went down, that gave my soul a small smudge.
I was so heated that my two-shooter began to talk 2 me...Like tha song say...it was so "tempted to touch."
I had to get up and do something, I mean, my sexy self couldn't just sit there and not even budge.

Tha other day, this Galaxia guy gave like a list of who he thought was like his Prototype.
He listed three girls, which are 'Alright' I guess...but I SHOULDA been on that list...#Total Outcry.
In this penthouse is where I used to walk around naked, and in tha cheap Ikea bed is where I used to lie.
Rolling around in those covers, like I was Paulina Rubio, and MTV Cribs was shooting live.

I was like his dream muse...Dominican in every way...Inside and out.
Like he wasn't my type at all when I first met him...I mean he didn't even approach me, like he had sum clout.
My gurls had to kept telling me that he was checking me out and giving me the eye...Still I had some doubt.
All tha guys look at me, and my sexy hips like they want me...For some reason that wasn't what he was all about.

Before I go on, let me open up his fridge...Yep...Just as I thought, Vita Coco still sitting on Top Shelf.
Gonna grab me one...We just chilled and listening to music...Don't know how many times Fat Joe's "I Won't Tell" made us go deaf.
I would run my fingers through his curly hair, and he would tell me how one day we would have a Private Chef.
Telling me that I was his Ultimate bottle of Sexiness, and he's gonna drink me up until there's nothing left.

That's why it's so crazy that he would mention other girls before me...Together we look so fine.
Like I was just on a 3-week photo shoot, and I just wondered, if we me it's "Outta Sight, Outta Mind."
See these girls just don't know, it's like if u don't call or text in 24 hours, another girl trust me he will find.
That's why its so hard to be with him...Everyday u have to send a Grinding or Twerk video via Vine.

He just doesn't understand how hard it was for me to dress sexy for him and look like a Sensational Sherri.
Mean take a look around this place, as soon as u walk in u see Armani, D&G, Marc Jacobs and Burberry.
A gurl has to look a certain way when ur with him...Why do u think all my dresses are made by Theory.
Not even gonna talk about showing my chest...Big or small, he likes boobs...Open up his fridge and u see how much he spends on good dairy.

I shouldn't be taking this whole thang from tha other night so serious, I mean he was just giving a visual.
Many times he writes things in his diary, and then tha next day doesn't remember...Living in tha present as usual.
But all these girls need to know what's up when u with this guy...In many ways I'm his ultimate visual.
From my skin, to how I dress and act...They have to try hard, when this  for me is another day as usual.

Matter of fact, I'm gonna send an Instagram, to these girls, and those "Prototypes" to leave my man alone.
I know...I know...Still I have 2 let these chicks know, that I'm tha only girl he thinks about every afternoon.
Tha only reason he wrote that post was cuz we got into a fight...And he knows other women can make me go loon.
Having to deal with girls after him is already enough, but him writing about it can just add air to my balloons.

And...(Click-Click.)....Oh...Shoot...
"What are u doing in here?  Don't tell me that ur here cuz u ran outta loot?"
Ba-bee!!  I just came in here to surprise you and to tell you about my South American fashion shoot.
You know I like you for you, and not because of your unlimited loot.

"You sure that you aren't here cuz of what you've been reading in my diary posts?
I heard that it was going viral, like tha Common Cold going from tha East to tha West Coasts."
Well, I did keep up, while I was in tha Amazon, getting my makeup done & Stylists gave me a daily dose.
Why did u write that last one though?  That one seemed like it was tougher than most.

"It was tha toughest one to write, cuz I don't like to reveal myself through names,
After I wrote it, I thought to myself, Have I really and truly gone insane?
But I've seen a lot, and I just want to let Tha Galaxy know these would be tha type of gurls that could be 'My Main.'
They possess Ultra-Galactic qualities I like...If u put all three together, u probably have my Perfect Luv Frame.

Don't really like talking about this, especially to you, cuz inside you know how I feel.
Seems like everywhere I go, even strangers have an opinion on my Love Life, and whose heart I should steal.
Right now it's been a long week, and I just want to relax on this Saturday, and literally chill.
Know I shoulda changed the fingerpoint security outside...This here is a card game that I'm tired of having to shuffle tha deal."

Ok, Ok...One, I know u still luv me....But let me ask tha question before u snooze.
Besides me...If u had to pick one...Outta those three who would u choose?
"That question is not even close to fair."...Yes, it is...If u had a game, who would u choose 2 Win or Lose?
Like who would u luv to take to Palm Beach, and BB King's...to listen to some good ol' fashion Blues?

"As I said, I'm like, not really saying that...Or...I'm not....Why are you doing this to me?
Already difficult enough to be super real in my diary, now u want me to alienate two outta tha three?
Besides, each one of them are beautiful in each and every way...At least in how I can see."
I'm going to tha press, and tell them who u really like...If u don't believe me then watch me.

"I knew I shouldn't have done this 'ish, I had a feeling it was going to open up a can of beans.
Although I will say this...I'm leaving things up to fate, and to my own heart I'm not gonna lean.
Kinda tired of talking and writing about my Love Life, it's crazy...with a new story each day never seen.
Thinking about how this one lady was literally lifting up my backside, to count my shirts above my blue jeans.

Crazy, but I've said enough, and right now I just need a break, for how long who knows.
Could be for 24 hours, or it might be for a few months....Just to relax and Let Go.
U ask about those girls mentioned, not even sure if I'll end up with any of them, which is cool though.
Which one I really like?...Ah, I'll just say that it's nice to be tha first one mentioned in tha forecast of Love's Snow.

But as for that diary post, and everythang else with Luv, I'm letting go, and starting today flat out new.
If a girl or anybody wants to get at me, they know my #...7-8-6-2-6-3-3-8-1-5, and I'll listen, and u'll show.
Right now I'm gonna get me some oatmeal, and some rest, and think bout how I'm gonna rearrange my showroom floor.
Make sure u don't take any of my toys on ur way out, and definitely make sure to close tha door."

(Slam!)

Well, I guess he was happy to see me huh?  I need to simply be like him and relax.
Need to get outta here anyway, I hear tha grocery store might have a sale on Apple Jacks.
He might need to stop writing cuz it's starting to be crazy like a waiting line at LAX.
He just wants to have Fun, that's it...Don't really think now he's even all into tha part of having sex.

It's rare that we get a deep glimpse within on what makes Austino perhaps one of the best.
His eyes gave me a thought, that he doesn't ever think he'll past any of Love's future tests.
Mentioning stories and names is cool...but tha ultimate thrill comes in tha hold and tha caress.
Galaxia's body language tells me that he wonders how he even got into all of this mess.

But if its been one thing I've learned from Galaxia is that, each day is different and never fear.
For just when everything seems so confusing and puzzling...A sign from above truly comes near.
He always comes through when it matters tha most, like Santa guiding all his reindeer.
A gift unexpected...Comes through his chimney...And usually that gift he always share.

In terms of me or any girls who want him...I'm gonna say this, and with this u can make a safe bet.
Get him now, cuz soon and very soon tha chance will leave, as he takes off on Success' Private Jet.
Tha stories mentioned throughout his diary on Fun and Luv have been really good...2 sum tha best u can get.
Yet, just think...If u think it's been good now.  How will it be when he meets Halley?...

...Or perhaps Galaxia already knows who's His Comet.



No comments:

Post a Comment