Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tha Gurl I Sleep With...

Get out!  Get out!!  This Galaxia guy...See he just don't understand...Don't you be looking back at me like that!  I have no Goya beans about it being 1:07am in tha morning, right now, I just can't be with you on tonight.  See, Ladies, this is a little word of advice when u dealing with this Austino Galaxia guy.  U gotta be tough, u gotta be firm, and not allow all those past nights of his body laying on top of you make u soft.  See, now he's over on tha computer talking about me.  He knows he can't live without me.  Well, let me tell you what really went down.  Think ur gonna like this...



Alright, about five hours ago, say around 8pm.  This Galaxia guy decided to get a little kinky with me.  See.  I was pretty much chillin', almost half way asleep myself.  Then I heard tha sultry sounds of him taking a shower, kind of early by his standards.  I knew he had a tough workout, but still...Before that he put on some Christmas music...Yes, Ladies, he put on some Christmas music...In tha middle of October mind you.  Now u are starting to realize the beginning of why I'm so upset right now.  How come he couldn't put on Lloyd's "Lay It Down" or I would even took that song my Ex-boyfriend  J. Holiday made about me back in tha day.  But this Christmas music was really starting 2 get to me.  And then when I heard Boney's saxophone belt out "Let It Snow" playing in this showroom apartment, I almost done lost it.  Galaxia knows how sensitive I am to tha drug addiction that I am recovering from....Hold on...

'YOU ALWAYS RUN TO THAT COMPUTER WHENEVER U GOT A PROBLEM!  I DON'T CARE WHAT U WRITE ABOUT ME ON TONIGHT...I REALLY DON'T!'

Anyways...Sorry about that...Right when I heard them say, 'LET-IT-SNOOOW', all I could think about was all those nights after kicking it at LIV or at Club 'Pree-Vay', just going to my homegirl Sealy's apartment and just sniffing away.  I mean she doesn't have to become a Snow Bunny, I mean, she has it all, she lives in tha freankin' Mandarin Oriental off of Brickell Key for goodness sake! All the ball players who come to Miami, always sleep with her.  No wonder the Heat always win!  But they be giving her everythang.  Like all this Egyptian stuff, one time I was chillin' in her place when a baller showed up.  And my eyes just bugged out as he brought all these gifts to her.  I literally heard him say...998...999...1000!  And I was like, he counted 1000 gifts from Egypt, for this chick?  Tha same gurl who has dressed in white and refuses to change for tha last...well ever since I've known her.  But that's what u get for banging headboards with tha sexiest and most eligible men around.  Me, on tha other hand, I'm stuck with this goofball over there.  I feel like tossing his stupid cell phone at him right now, that's sitting next to me.  I can't stand him.  Let me tell you why...

So I was thrown off by tha early shower, and by tha music of Yueltide Cheer.  He walked out completely naked, which isn't a problem, by any means.  I only sleep with guys who are like tha sexiest of the sexy.  Sealy taught me that, as well as some other thangs I'll get into in a bit.  So he's walking around, puts on these semi-pajamas of some basketball shorts, a Schwinn yellow t-shirt, and some white Nike socks.  I know ladies, it ain't necessarily what Mel Gibson or heck even Tyrese Gibson would wear to bed, but I know my man...Ooops!  Excuse Me, my 'Ex-Man' likes to be just chill,  after looking like a stud when in public.  So he begins to lotion up, and I'm thinking, 'I'm not in tha mood right now.  It's waaaayyy too early.  My skirt is all wrinkled, I look made up, but not like MADE UP, if u catch my drift.  Besides, it's a Monday night, and I do my best work on Saturday Mornings.'  Galaxia wasn't gonna take 'No'.  U know how these Scorpios are...Next thang, I know it after dosing himself in lotion, he gets on his knees and begins to pray about what me and him are about to do.  Saying things like, "I just wanna have fun" and about "taking one hack at a time", so off course I'm getting a little...let's just say, I haven't been this wet since I was kid.  So....

'YEAH, I'M TALKING ABOUT U PRAYING THAT YOU CAN HANDLE ME!! WHAT?!!  WHAT?!!!  I'LL TELL ALL YOUR SECRETS...JUST KEEPING TAPPING THA THINGY OVER THERE...'

Where was I...So he jumps on top of me sorta.  Sometimes he does things so spontaneously, like when I be reading Vogue or Ocean Drive magazines.  He hops on me, and I got 2 lay them on tha side, knowing that when we're done, they are gonna be lying on tha floor, as well as everythang else.  For some reason he likes to involve this small basketball.  Other girls would mind, but since I was born in overseas in Sweden, I know you gotta do what u gotta do 2 please ur man.  That's why every guy wants to be with a Swedish gal.  If u meet me at tha store I own up in Sunrise, I'll hook u up with some great meatballs as well! So he gets in, so to speak.  Now Galaxia says he can be freaky when he wants to be.  He prefers to be on top, for some reason.  When he flips over and his back is on me, it just don't feel tha same.  We tried that once late night after watching this Skin flick on HGTV, and it just didn't work for us.  As on tonight, we were getting into it, as usual he was grabbing my pillows.  Just really caressing them...  He loves my pillows so much, that he tells me all tha time, that they feel like four instead of two.  Then I like wear this purple and green bra.  So each pillow is a different color...I'm sexy, even when my covers are falling off of me.

'DON'T YOU DARE COME OVER HEAR WHEN I'M TALKING....LET GO OF ME!  LET...'

"Why are you talking about our personal business like this, huh?!"

Cuz I want to, whadda gonna do about it?!  Huh!  I'm telling it all tonight...

"I just knew the moment I cut that tag on you, when everybody and even Tha Law told me that I shouldn't have...that you were gonna be nothing but trouble.  Just knew it."

Well you're stuck with me now.  U know ain't nobody can do you like me anyway....He acts like a tough guy.  These last few days he's been writing all this stuff about things being different.  Girlfriends, don't listen to him, ain't nothing gonna change. Take it from me, he's gonna put it on you, lace you, take u for a few late night tumbles at tha laundromat, and next thang u know it he'll become ghost in tha morning.   Happens all tha time.  Tha only reason I'm still with him, is that I still do believe that he's gonna be a star one day, so I'm doing...I gotta whisper this...I'm doing everythang to make sure that when he does become famous, he won't resist tha times that we have.  If that means me allowing my back to be broken, which I do quite frequently.  Heck, if push comes to shove I'll even allow him to eat on me.  Huh, that's kinda funny!  I'm a good girl and all, but I refuse to put in all these years, and allow some "Sale of tha Week" Chick come in, and take over what I have put time in all these years for.  No way I'll allow that...

Don't give me that look....

Look at him, trying to seduce me...Not gonna work.  So we were getting it in pretty good tonight, I even put him to sleep, like I always do.  I mean...He He!  He He!  What can I say when my springs gets to squeaking, I put every star to sleep. Especially this one...But as he was sleeping, I for sure thought I heard him saying another gurl's name.  I sat up, like, "I know this fool didn't..."  Now even though I'm Swedish, I've lived down here in South Beach for awhile now, so that Miami gurl began to come out.  I was gonna reach for this orange throw towel, that I hate may I add, and I was gonna try 2 suffocate him.  But I was on chill...Just how Galaxia likes me.  Then he said another girl's name.  Now tha last few days has been interesting.  I've heard all these rumors of him cheating on me.  Wanting to hang out with this girl, or wanting to see museum exhibitions with another.  I can't even...One of my old classmates, well now she just got recently married, so I was talking tha new bride, Mrs. Williams-Sonoma up on Lincoln Road, and she just couldn't stop.  She was just foaming at her mattress about how Galaxia is no good, and how he's gonna leave me for one of this Latina women.  Saying how much he loves those Artefacto women, especially tha ones from Brazil.  But now that there's a whole community of them in Coral Gables and up in Aventura, that I don't stand a chance.  I just stood there and listened as I was trying on these Downy and Febreze fragrances that this vendor was selling for a pretty good price, I must say.  Guess that comes with dating this guy.

So after hearing all these names being spilled, I woke him up.  He was laying on me stomach-to-stomach, and off course his face in my pillows.  He even was at this weird Yoga grasshopper position, but he's trying to get with tha times, and be all flexible and stuff, that's another story...But I woke him up. And asked him about it.  He told me, he didn't know what I was talking about.  So I grab his phone, and I see all these text messages.  I look around some more, and I see a business card from another.  I caught him.  So from like Midnight on we were just sitting there.  Both of us, not able to sleep cuz of what just happened... Which leads us to now.   Him jotting like crazy, and me talking to you ladies at 2:33 am in tha morning about what really goes down.

I know so much stuff about him.  What he likes...Who he likes...How long he really lasts.  I mean, I prefer 8 hours, but when we usually do our thang, it's more like 6 hours or so.  I lose count.  Now look at him...But he is kinda cute.  I am kinda in love with him...He always talks about just having fun, and love.  Huh.  There isn't anybody like him.  I mean, every couple has their moments right.  I look around, and this place does look better than living in tha plastics of some Eastern European Warehouse district.  Now here he comes....

"Look Babe, I'm sorry.  Can we give tonight, just one more chance?  I mean, you are like my best friend, and whenever I have a problem, I just come home, and we just lay down and talk...and...and...I just love you."

Pause!! ....Love me huh.  Ladies did you hear that?! He loves me....One thang my Grandma told me was this.  When a man tells you he loves you in tha middle of tha night he must mean it...And something else she told me....

She said everybody talks about how it feels when tha walls of a home speak...but she told me to never doubt myself, and to recognize how special I really am, and to always remember tha power I have.  Cuz no matter what goes down, and no matter if it's a family, couple, or somebody who's single...There's nothing, and I do mean nothing that can compare to....

...When A Bed Speaks.

(Wink!)
Austino Galaxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment