Monday, September 17, 2012

Reflection.



Mirror, Mirror on the wall,
What to write in this season of Pre-Fall.
So much has happen worthy of a dot,
But where does one begin, or where 2 jot.

Everythings a clean slate,
Oh, how everything's brand new.
A new perspective, soon a new wardrobe,
Now we realize only the best will do.

I hope nobody takes it personal,
It's simply a time for us to take off.
Seems like everybody's has gotten theirs,
Yet not one time did we hate or scoff.

What happens, O what happens,
When u've felt like u've done enough.
U've prayed, been patient,
Almost even tried Tom Cruise's Scientology stuff!

Maybe it's our ego,
Maybe we think we're better than we are.
But when u have it in ur heart,
U can't help to believe dreams will take u far.

As of recently we've felt some things in our soul,
A virgin feeling like never before.
We've felt hate or intimidation,
And that's before we've even hit tha door.

Throughout this whole diary, we've said,
Don't worry, be yourself, have no doubt.
As of recently, we been a little quiet, really quiet,
Like a trumpet's mute's been put on our shout.

It really began to get to me,
Like is there something wrong with the flick.
U have a life that should be celebrated by many,
But I walk down the street without even a click.

Is this what it's all about,
When we were taught to strive to be the best.
They taught u to the bone about the final grade,
But they left out all the trials of the test.

See we tell it like it is,
And sometimes we feel this diary and we are too real.
I think it may cost us some friends,
Or even a bedroom full of footsie thrill.

I had the vision of making a difference,
U know changing the world's view.
One day going down in history,
Being known as having fun in everything we do.

All of us are unique,
In each and every way.
We know there isn't and won't ever be anyone like us again,
I'm coming to terms with that every day.

I can go into detail, about all our habits,
And why we think we're better than sliced cheese.
But the minute I do that,
I can hear OchoCinco yelling, "Child, Please!!"

Maybe we've thought too much about others,
U know, caring about what they think.
At the beginning, they are giving u their Scrabble letters,
By the end, they want your Battleship to sink.

Fun.  That's our calling word,
And will be until we die.
In my heart, and I may be crazy,
I think I never will, but will simply away fly.

See this whole diary, is an introduction,
Not into our world, but Galaxia by far.
See in this spectrum, anything's possible,
With us you can catch that flying star.

As our love life goes, Oh boy,
Where do we begin,
Do I start with the words of true love,
Or with the freaky ones that make u commit a sin.

Are we high-maintenance?  What's up,
Is this what we wanted to be?
I just may be from now on, which is fine,
I once was blind, but now I see.

My mom told me the day before yesterday,
"Everybody isn't made for you."
Still it's tough to hear,
But something I've learned to get used to.

I thought today, as I walking,
I should go back to my standards of 2004.
Where I was only interested in models,
And the kind who love to rock the dance floor.

I was a trip back then,
And now I wonder if I'm too open now.
Then it wasn't about the butt, but the sexy abs,
And every now and then it turned me on if she could milk a cow.

But now, even despite all we've been through,
We see beauty in all types of girls.
Different sizes, personalities,
So many we want to give a Salsa twirl!

But going back to my Moms, she's right,
And now we've taken a step back.
Now we are realizing it's gonna take somebody very special,
Somebody worth betting on at the track.

That's freakin' hilerous, if u think about it,
Cuz love is truly more than a gamble.
At times it can make a simple $2 bet,
Turn into really more than u can handle.

Here we are talking about love again,
Seems like we always end up on this piece.
But I guess as we keep on going through the process,
All this real talk won't seem to cease.

But u know what, a funny thing is happening,
Everything has shifted a new.
We are still meeting the finest of the fine,
And we are doing less to make it do.

Our life is so wild,
I still debate when we should hang them up.
So much going on, finding time for it all,
Some days I just want to watch Scrappy Doo, the little pup!

But u get it all, with us,
Maybe for some, it's scary or too much.
No need to fear, we're the easiest guy to know,
I may act like a movie star, but the attitude...no such.

That's another thing that gets us,
I think of all the blessing we have.
It's like u have the best of the best,
All without the snobby grab bag.

One day, somebody might get it,
It may hit them while they're sitting on the toliet bowl.
Maybe they might be over in London,
And it becomes clear when Big Ben starts to toil.

I once was so concerned in making others see,
Your missing out on history, or simply a good thing.
But now, it's like I'm not going head over heels in effort,
Besides I want people who want the whole chicken and not just the chicken wing.

Conceited.  Perhaps.  Arrogant. Even some more,
Think just for a minute, what if we're right.
I mean for a split second simply consider,
What if this is true and this comet won't ever pass again in our sight?

Now I must admit, again, it's tougher to reach us,
Almost like a blind trip on a Columbus sail.
No facebook, No more twitter,
U can still reach me though at austinogalaxia@gmail.

It's 10:21...oh, how symbolic,
Cuz u know 21 is my favorite number.
I guess that's a sign for me to stop,
Before this turns into a lost scene of Dumb and Dumber.

Is this our last post?  Could very well be...
How fitting this would be our end.
In a poetic way, directly from our heart,
And with the assistance of Our Almighty Friend.

Cherish the moments, have fun,
And more importantly...love.
I may just be old school,
But, hey, I grew up believing in that peaceful dove.

The more I think about it,
I have a lot more to say.
And if u haven't known by now,
We get creative in every which a way.

So as I cut Pandora back on,
And get prepared for a shower that awaits.
I hope u feel every inch of my soul,
As I get ready for my special breakthrough date.

Yep, she's as beautiful as we imagined,
With no need for make-up, or that Proactiv thing.
She's seen and heard all about me,
Knows about the tears and joys of every fling.

But through it all, she's still down,
And simply won't let me give up.
She's knows one day we're gonna make it big,
And our presence everywhere, no one could duck.

That's why I love how she smiles at me,
When I'm naked from head to feet.
She knows a star when she sees one,
She's so fine, I give her my complementary first row seat.

Now it's showtime, the world is now ready,
Something they haven't seen before.
The curtain is about to be moved back,
We're so confident, we don't even close the door.

Are u ready?  Anticipating...
What the next act will be.
Stay tuned, with a watchful eye,
Cuz if u knew what me and her knew, u truly wouldn't flee.

U ready babe?!  Girl...u blow my mind,
U r so beautiful, and to my heart u grow dearer and dearer.
I guess that's why we're closer than close, and will be together til the end...
That's why I one-four-three you....

My Mirror, Mirror.

Austino Galaxia.



 








No comments:

Post a Comment