Saturday, August 4, 2012

No Socket.



(Today's diary post may contain some material not suitable for kiddos...nothing outlandish, but I have to talk about it, since this is what's is happening in our life.  Parental Advisory on notice.)

Sniff!  Sniff!...Boy, u just never know a good thang til its gone.  Been WWF...or WWE wrestling this, heck, I don't even know what's going on, like part blowing out our nose and part something in our throat.  Yesterday was brutal, even though we didn't show it.  I probably shouldn't even went in to the great bread maker during the day, but considering the situation I almost had to go in.  Otherwise, I woulda been at the crib.  Then I began to take things personal when I found out that seemingly Publix has taken their children's vitamins off the shelf.  They got a big bottle of 150 chewables...yes, I take kid's vitamins, like religiously like Mother Teresa style...but I was looking for them 60 counts.  I went to like three spots....Nada Com-a-kneech on all three.  I laid down for some and then woke up in a daze, like I can't take this no more, I gotta walk down to Walgreens.  So I walk about two blocks to the one on 5th Street and Jefferson Ave., here on the beach, looking like I'm going into the Betty Ford clinic, with my rip up Nike snap-up sweats and some vintage Pittsburgh Pirate 70's Championship T-shirt on...I'm looking for vitamins.  I found they got a buy one, get one 50% off on the original Flintstone vitamins.  We scoop up a box off complete and Extra Vitamin C ones...Then we go looking for another item I haven's found..."What tha....?!!  They done pulled...Man...".  Yep, I also can't find my herbal medicine of choice of Theru-flu on the shelves either.  Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but...this is crazy.  I'm really taking this personal now, even though Jermaine told me not to.  Speaking of which, what's up wit all this drama surround The King of Pops kids?  C'mon y'all....so I get my stuff and have been "stuck" at our place trying to get well.

Since we were inside on a Friday night (The night is for amateurs anyway, right!)...we decided to look up and read this article on one of the most interesting scandals of the last few years involving one of the most notable sports figures in our country.  The article, ended up opening up a lot of thoughts within us.  You can't believe everything u read, and although it was written years ago, still it was...we began to wonder if this is the route that we are gonna take in our life whenever we hit it big.  There is so much out here in terms of wealth, and it's amazing how all these things connect with each other and how small this world is.  Names become familiar...Egos...u know the one thing that still gets us it to pay somebody for sex.  I gotta talk about it cuz we've had some wild experiences with women.  Even have given a ride to a 'lady of the night' in the past (That was a wild diary entry), that offered me a free swipe in her slot machine anytime I wanted to. (I'm guessing her jackpot would be 3 cherries!)  We've seen so much, but paying for stuff...just our opinion.  Still not a fan of the Strip Clubs and that scene.  Would we date a stripper...yes.  Cuz we've learned that it's the person and not the occupation that counts.  But I don't believe in paying to see someone naked, especially when girls have showed us their body parts and we've smacked bootys for free.  Now...should I stop, or should I make this real.  We aren't gonna ignore anything, when it comes to real life, and I feel like this scene of doing any and everything to a woman instead of respecting her for who she is and can be, is real in our life.  Telling u, so much is happening...we're constantly surrounded by beautiful women, and with our ego and lifestyle, it can be easy to use them for something instead of someone.  That's why this article really hit home.

When u mix fame, wealth and "power" some crazy things can go down.  U begin to think that u're invincible like Ivan Drago and u think that u can do anything, u can buy anybody, and that there's nothing stopping you.  If u've read our diary for the last year and an half  (Has it been that long?), u will see that, we kind of have that personality of living life on the edge.  If we don't watch it our greatest alley can easily become our greatest foe.  Taking risks...Having Fun...Living in the Moment...all these Galaxia-isms, if used wrong, can be detrimental to what we want to really accomplish in our life.  I was thinking on how we write alot about what has gone...not our way, than about the things that have gone our way.  That's because I think u learn so much  more through the struggle, and even though there's super learning through success, I think the story of going up the mountain, while climbing, isn't told as much.  It's so easy to tell the story when ur planting the flag on Mt. Everest, but I'm the type of person who wants to hear about the self-doubt, or the avalanches or the hunger for food and/or success that one encounters on the way.  I think that's what this diary is all about, no matter how or if we continue to write and reveal our inner most thoughts to the rest of the Galaxia.  Don't know how we got dragged into that, but oh well...

I'm learning to respect all people of who they are, and their respective trade, but not to worship anybody unless u really get a chance to know them.  And even then it still might be sketchy.  It's like wanting to date somebody for like years (Has anybody actually eyed somebody like, "If this person ever becomes single or no matter if this person becomes broke or gains a Freshmen 15, I'll still get at them if they want to!  I know somebody knows what I'm talking about!)...Wow!  I just literally almost broke my neck by falling off my stool! Crazy...but I think the worst thing in the universe is to think that somebody is one thing, only to find out that they are actually the total opposite and in some ways a fraud.  As we were saying, it's like wanting to date somebody for a while and then actually get a chance to know that person and be like, I'm like so totally glad I didn't go "all in" with them cuz it truly wouldn't have worked out. I smell a story somewhere...

Here we go again...we said from the beginning that our life is worthy of a book and a movie, I hope it's all evident by now.  But if not, here's another short story...once again, those famous words, that I will one day trademark...

I remember...

Ok. This was like last year.  Why do I tell this stuff but...anyhow.  It was the Spring of last year.  The season brought a new beginning in many ways from different jobs to continuing coming in contact with different people.  Through one way or another, I ended up...let me be real.  I saw this one girl, (What's new right?!), but this one really caught my eye in different ways.  She had this I don't know, this slept on beauty about her.  That was one.  Another thing was I found out she worked a non-chick type of position (That sound so machismo, but u know what I mean.)  And another reason she stood out was that she was one of the most attractive Asian slash Japanese hypen American beauties we've come across.  Now throughout our entire history, we've never actually dated someone of like close to pure Asian heritage before.  And it's not that we sought this girl out or anything cuz of that, we don't look at race we admire beauty, u have to know that by now, but still...u have to realize that here in Miami, she stuck out, and then her long hair, and sexy face, and curves really made me be like, I wonder...

I gotta watch how I tell this story, just because, but anyhow...I guess things happen for a reason.  We would always past by each other one way or another.  What stuck out was the fact on how she said...our name.  She had a very American accent, but she like always said our name in a very soft and sexy way, like every time we passed, and I would do the same to her.  One day, I saw her this one time in a simple like v-neck tee and some jeans rockin' some Chucks which already attractive enough, but then she had the nerve to rock these black glasses.  And I'm like, I gotta get to know this young lady, a little more.  If nothing, just from a personality tip cuz she seems not only hot but super, super cool.  But guess what...it seemingly we would never be able to get that one-on-one talk.  U all know what I mean, when it's like everybody disappears from the room, and fate plays the A-Sharp on the violins and its just u and that person...alone.  So even though I thought kinda dreamy in our mind about this girl is a hidden gem, I also realized that through our experiences that if things don't align somewhat in ur direction, it might be in ur best interest to leave that alone.  So that was my mindset...until...

This one afternoon came.  It was Sunny Delight outside, the birds were chirping, and things felt right in the air.  I'm not even gonna lie, it was a cool Spring day in the MIA.  But on this day, someway, somehow, and as I write this, I don't even know how it occurred but my and my cool homie had a perfect opportunity to chat it up.  We're trying to think how it happened, and I really can't remember.  So anyway, as I came into her presence and I knew that it would be just us two, and nobody to bother us, I recall us thinking how should we approach this.  Should we go into this full force and recite every line from the hood classic movie How To Be A Player , (She's so gonna so kill me when she reads this!) or should we just play it cool and let it flow like the Mississi-hump back-hump back-eye.  We decided to play it cool...(Isn't it always to learn about someone instead of trying to sniff somebody's panties from the get go?!)  We talked and talked and talked.  Learned a lot about her past.  From her jobs she used to work to her life down here in Miami to her family.  I can tell just by how she was talking that she was "used" to a certain lifestyle.  One of her jobs she once held was like ultra-exclusive, like the type that never opens up and that u have to be in 'the know' to even know a job at this place would even become available.  We talked about the South Beach lifestyle, which she knew a lot about to my surprise.  It was mad cool, to be able to talk to this girl without having any pressure from both sides, and she might have sensed something, but she was kool about everything.  After our long conversation, and really getting a sense of each other, we went our separate ways.  I didn't look for no cardboard for her to write down her number or I didn't invite her out on the town, we let it be.  And we felt it would be in our best interest, even though we wanted to, just to let the magic connect us if it's meant to be.

Well...P. McGizzy used to say nothing good comes after a "Well..." (Ha, Ha!)....The both of us were still super cool after our conversation.  I even wondered how much she told about us to one of her homegirls who was with her a lot.  Not that girls ever talk about guys or anything!  Guess that's that private aspect of me that made us think that.  I'm the kind of girl who loves a girl who...this is so personal...I love a girl who me and her can do whatever and go whatever and sometimes hang out all the wee hours of the night, but yet and still, the both of us can be so kosher about the situation that if u would to see us two pass on the street we might not even speak to each other, or even smile.  But, a hour or two later we'll hit up each other via text or something and be like, "U down for tonight?!!"  Not that we've ever done this sort of thing...Yikes! (Wink, Wink!)...but that's how we like things to go down.  They don't always happen that way, which is another diary entry on too much jibber jabbering, but...let's move on, before I need to stick a sock in my mouth!  After our talk, though, we began to notice a small change or two with shorty, or information began to creep out that we didn't know about.  She dyed her hair for one.  Last year, that was the look seemingly for so many girls down here in Miami.  Red was the hot color, that Ron Burgundy color especially.  I don't have a problem with chicks dying their hair or what not, heck we may eventually dye ours after we get our belly ring Paul Pierced...but it kinda threw us off like a girl telling us she once was a guy, cuz it changed her 'look' a little bit.  She didn't look as attractive, in our opinion physically, which even though its the inside that counts...If ur spouse who u thought looked super sexy all of a sudden went and got a scorpion tatted on their left cheekbone, u would take notice right?!!  This was my scorpion moment, which should not have even gotten me wound up cuz I'm a Scorpio!  Ha, ha!  October 30th in the hizzy!! (We birthday partying for three months this year, get ready!!!)  Then we found out some other side TMZ type of information that I can't reveal, cuz....just cuz.  So with us not really getting another one on one chat, along with some options taken in our life, that was the end of this episode, sort of...

Months past, and one of the guys I used to be cool with at the time, got to talking about homegirl.  Once again, guys don't ever talk about girls do they!  He was like, she's a freak.  Now up front I gotta get clarification on two scopes.  One is she a freak in terms of weird like she goes to sleep dressed like that skeleton thing in Scary Movie with a pitch fork next to her and her movie premiere tickets on her bedside for #5 few months for now.  Or is she a freak in the sense that she'll try any and every thing that peanut butter, duck tape, and an apple tied by a black band!  I mean, really, u gotta be clear about these things!  I say it once and I'll say it again, I have no problem with being a freak, cuz in some ways we are one ourself, but the only problem we have and will ever have is with somebody being a freak, and acting like ur not one.  When u do that it's like ur embarrassing our whole political party and making us look bad.  By the way Vote #10 Rodman for President in November!!  Ok...but my dude was like she's the latter, in that he caught her talking about dudes in ways that even Debbie wouldn't even talk about.  Pre and Post Dallas...After hearing all that, I was like, surprisingly, turned off some, and glad that I didn't turn that knob cuz evidently it was kinda slippery.  (Get it!)    So all in all, things worked out for the better, and I haven't seent shorty bee hop since....

Which leads me to how this story popped up anyway...sometimes things work out for the better, even though u have no idea of why u can't hook up with this person or why did a car pull up right when u was about to ask this person out for a hike on the beach (Later found out they claimed she was bi-sexual, but that's another adventure.)  But sometimes not getting what u want is better than actually getting it.  With our life changing in ways indescribable, our challenge is not to get into a "my way or else" type of person.  When everything is at ur fingertips u can get into "Whenever I call  u better answer" mode (Like, they could be in the bathroom, duhhh!!) or That when I get into the hotel, they better have all the brown Reese's Pieces candies taken out of my bowl, or I'm gonna turn this mother out Rolling Stones circa '78 style!  That's our challenge, and we know that.


Hope this diary isn't too real.  If it is...I aplogize.  But it's who we are. And hope u see we're one of a kind.  Our life is wild and truly crazy.

And as we move on in life...we're just gonna have fun.  And live.   So should you... And let the chocolate chips fall as they may!


And I don't think it should be any other way.

Have a Good Night.
Austino Galaxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment