Tuesday, August 28, 2012

5 Hour Galaxtrotter.

Anybody else remember when the Harlem Globetrotters met Scooby-Doo?!!


Just got back in not too long ago from an enjoyable trip up north to take care of some things.  Went up to the great B.C. (Broward County) area for some personal stops.  While up there went and did some exchanging on green pieces of paper...i.e., did some shopping.  Saw some wild stuff, when do we not?!!..

At Tar-jay, in Fort Lauderdale, and while I was waiting to check out in the express lane, she was ahead of me...but dude, why was homegirl standing like 10 feet behind the lady in front of her while she was checking out her stuff?!!  Like she had some kind of jeebers, creepers or something..So then she gets up in line and has all these coupons, and I'm thinking, "Ain't this the exprees lane, 10 items or less, including coupons!!"  So in actuality, baby girl had like 25 items total.  Then she tried to do the old, fool me once, fool u five times the amount trick on my guy at the register, but wanting to use two coupons for the same item or something like that.  He gave her that "ugly face" just like when everybody found out that K. Weezy was going out with Kim Kay, and he wasn't letting it go down.  Then, she was like, I wanna pay for the one item separate, just so she could get a her coupon cutting on different transactions.  Nah-uh!  Not on my guy's watch....so he begins to ring up my stuff, as she's still signing off on the debit machine....let me say this, this Target up there, had some deals, I paid like $6 for the softest jeans...Six!!  They had sales everywhere, that u can't find down here in the MIA, it's one of my...psst...psst....secret spots!  He rings up my stuff, and it came up so like $2.96, or so, and he was like "What The Candid Camera is going on?!!"  I tried to swipe my card so quick, and get out of there, that u woulda thought I was Wesley Snipes running from the Feds!!  But, we both were bugging up laughing, the total came out ok, and we were off.

Decided to do some more shopping at that mall....Is it me or is the price of underwear outta whack?!!  I shouldn't be talking about this I know, but the undies are one of my favorite accessories, in committing the crime...of...love.  Oh Kay!!! (And yes, I did write that and give u three snaps in a "Z" shape, girlfriend!!)  I know, with the ladies that bra and some of those panties with the padlock in the front and the "Do Not Enter Unless ur a Jonas Brother" sign on the back, cost nothing short than an arm and a chicken leg to buy them.  (Why isn't Fried Chicken arms offered up by the Colonel??)  But what's going on with the guys...we've been a straight Emporio Armani with the draws, now they've up the price (Doesn't it always happen that way?!!), so I'm just looking at options.  D & G is up there...Burberry is like $40 a pair...now I know somebody is like, "Dude, just get u some BVD's with the gold and blue band, and shut the heck up!"  And ur write, I can do that, but u must remember that we live in a city and neighborhood where everybody is basically naked all the time, and where the girls down here basically have x-ray eyes...no joke.  I remember (this isn't a story, but it is sorta..), this woman coming to my place of earning chulpas, being introduced to me, and literally checking out the UPS package like without any hindrance whatsoever!  Telling u dude...Let's move on, before I get myself into some more trouble.

Have to get this out, for u fashionistas, Abercrombie & Fitch must be making a come back cuz I'm seeing it everywhere.  Either that or they're having one heck of a sample sale.  That used to be the joint back in the day, along with Doc Martins and stuff.  Like ultra-preepy...I thought there was only one dude who was still wearing that, and he was like a fashion insider that always used to be on Fashion File when it was on TV. Oh, tha good old days...I was up on Sunrise Blvd. and my guy had, literally, a Mr. T haircut.  And I'll pity the fool who thinks I'm lying!  We've been thinking about this fro-hawk thang, it's cool, so many folks got it, but it still intrigues me...

I saw some wild stuff, as we always do, u have to hang out with us it's such and adventure...pure fun guaranteed!  What else... I saw this joint called Galaxy Pizza, which almost had me daze with a ring of birds around my head!  I wonder if I had all-u-can eat access to one of those moon pies?!  Ah man, there's another one, see moon pies are snacks I used to merk back in the day, and the moon is in the sky, and pizza is also called a pie...I crack myself up sometimes!!  What else...check this out...after I was checking out this young lady who kept going in one big huge Rubik's Cube down here in South Beach trying to find her way (By the way, I absolutely loooved her long Cali-beach girl hair!).  I saw something we've never seen before...we witnessed somebody actually walking into a psychic shop!  The doors were wild open like the lanes on I-95 at 4am in the morning...don't ask me how I know, just trust me on this...and this cutie just walked in.  And to make it even creepier, I was just thinking about what it would be like for somebody to do an autopsy...no, that's the wrong word...an investigation...I don't know, but u know what I mean, into our future.  That would be wild.  I wouldn't even want to know.  I just watched a movie called, Timer, about knowing when the exact moment ur love soulmate will appear in ur life...talking about scary.  After all we've been through, and talked about, I don't know if I coulda survived!  "Austin...in 10 years...5 months...7 days...and 21 seconds, u're gonna me ur baby doll!"  And in between then what do u do?...And for some strange reason, somehow I hear a voice yelling...

"Write!"

And that's what we shall do...

I need some rest.
Piece, Luv and Fun.
Austino Galaxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment