Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Luv Letter Wit Flava.





To my new friend:


How should we write this on today?  Hmmm....

Right now, we are a little fiery about something...so that initial statement means so much to us personally.  I heard a song today called "Is This Pain Our Pleasure" by the singing group Mint Condition.  I wonder if I get some kind of joy of having a sorta Us against the World perspective.  It's not like that...but then again it is.

I'm the type of person who wants to enjoy life and just have fun.  Sometimes when we are forced to hold back some on that, I get a little perturbed.  Just because I know how precious our life is...I know that everyday that I could be resting could be in some days a day wasted in our mind.  But u have to put things into...perspective.

I guess inside I'm kind of have an underdog type of personality.  Perhaps I get some kind of psychological high from the feeling of being underestimated.  Or from being low-key, when u have every reason to be the most conceited person in the Galaxia.  Maybe that's why I take chances in life, from meeting and approaching new people to opening up in a diary that can be viewed across the globe.  I thrive on the thrills of life, when that doesn't happen, life becomes just too stale.  Life is too be lived, and as this is all unfolding, I guess it's important to not lose our life's...perspective.

It's so easy to get resentful over all the twists and turns of life.  We have a lifestyle right now where we can just about do all the things we want to do....when we want to do them.  That's a pure blessing in and of itself.  We want a life of wealth, not just materially but just in living life to the max.  But I also have this side of me where, I'm just...flat out determined to prove folks wrong.  Please stop reading if u don't wanna read this...cuz this is gonna come from Galaxia's....perspective.

Some people call it having a 'chip on ur shoulder'...whatever it is, it is on a high level in our life right now.  And when that happens with a guy like us...that can be something to behold.  Maybe that's the level God wanted us to get at.  Get to that level where u aren't afraid to fail....that level where u become possessed at becoming tha best...get at the level where the writing and stories that u share will become even more outstanding and something special.  Perhaps we're just a sounding board for what others feel right now, or perhaps as someone in the future strives to reach a goal, they can look at this diary and see that they don't feel 'alone' or that somebody else has shared some of the emotions that go with climbing the mountain of success.  This is coming from a winning...perspective.

One thing that has slipped out our mouth as of late has been, "Why does it have to be so hard?"  Why does it seem like u are on a journey nobody can relate to, and even when u try to expound on it, they still look at u cockeyed.  But one thing that has hit us is, that...it's not supposed to be easy.  It's not.  And sometimes u don't wanna hear that or even write that....everyday is different. And what u have to do, is not worry about what u did last week, freakin' last month, or even two hours ago...It's like we've been reinvented and rebuilt in every way.  Some know what we mean...others have no idea what that means.  U don't want to go through it but if u gonna reach goals and have a fun perspective type of life...U have to take what is givin' to you, and that may mean just doin' what u gotta do, and realizing that everything just elevates u to another level...I guess u look at things in one way, and think that's good enough...but there's always another level u can reach...and guess we talking from an Heavenly perspective.

I guess I shouldn't be saying all that...I should be talking about the party that was going jumping off on Espanola Way after Spain won the Euro Cup (Believe me...I wished I was a Spaniard for a day!)...or I should be talking about this girl who as she past us acted like she was dunking on me by jumping up and hitting this neigborhood parking sign down here in Sobe...but we just talk like we gotta talk how we gonna talk.  Cuz it's real and from our heart.  They say that perception is reality...so we gotta be real no matter what, because in the end we don't wanna sugar coat how we really are and how we feel at the moment.

This is personal as heck, what we are about to say, but it's been eating at us for some time.  All of us have special gifts, we do.  And I think that all of us are the best at...something.  U can be Picasso or Shakespeare or even my boy Nacho.  Now, u may laugh, but I think it's true.  My hope and dream is for people to interact with us in a way that they know they are around somebody who's the best at something.  I don't know if that all makes sense or not...but if it's for 5 minutes or if it's just for a night, we want them to walk away knowing that we are one of the kind, and that if only for one time, and out off all the people in the world, they can honestly say that they were once around somebody who was the best at something.  This is just how my mind operates...I was getting my clothes washed when this lady was getting some change out of the machine and just spoke to us in her Spanish accent "Mucho Money...Problema."  Then she went on 2 say..."One week...30 Dollars."  I understood that she was talking about how much it cost for her to wash clothes.  We have a lot of strangers come up to us to talk...the interesting thing was that before she said that I was daydreaming about how my life and this diary would make a great Pixar movie.  A great one!!  And the thing is I can see the graphics and storylines and voice overs as clear as day.  U first have to see it, right?  I don't know, I believe all things are possible... I guess that's just comes from my egotistical perspective.

I'm just writing to you because u have been something I've always heard about, but now I follow your every move.  It's like you are a part of me, without me even knowing it.  It's scary, yet so exhilarating to know that you have chosen us to become your love interest.  I say that because I know that all the people who have made a difference in this Galaxia have had to have u on their arm before they made it.  They considered u their ultimate "gain".  Another thing is that it took so many experiences that u have to go through to even get you attention.  Many talk about wanting you, and the release false rumors of having you in their lives, but I know what you are really about.  You come in so many forms...and hopefully I've impressed you by mentioning you throughout this letter.  I just so appreciative to have u, and I know that this relationship is gonna last for a very long time.  Who knows what may happen when u and me finally make love...we might even have a shorty and name him/her "Success" ....just because that's what happens whenever we both consummate.

I probably shouldn't have written this but I just wanted to capture this moment, as I get ready for our first date later tonight.  I wanted to give you something that u'll remember on this July day.  You'll still get the rose pedals leading to my ride...and u'll still get to pick the course of choice at this bomb restaurant that I've chosen.  But I wanted this to be special.  I wanted u to know that I'm different...and that we've been wanting you all our life.  It's so hard to obtain you...but from our initial conversations we see why you are the diamond of life.  You're not as expensive as I thought, but I know u have selective taste.  I'm done writing now, I've held u too long.  I just hope that as u're laying on ur bed, reading this letter, u would have a smile on ur face thinking about how much fun we had on our first date.  I've met a lot of girls, but I'm writing this is blind faith that you are the one I'll never let go off.  This is just the beginning...

For right now, I have great joy in capturing you mind for a few moments...but the ultimate would be the day when I'll have the great pleasure of changing your name...

From Ms. Perspective....to Mrs. Galaxia.

When that happens...that would truly be all my dreams come true.

Much Love,
Austino Galaxia


No comments:

Post a Comment