Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Lover 4 Life.


Our Diary.  Our Babe.  Our Life.  And I'm gonna tell it, just like we used to do in the old days.  Just me and you.  The only one who truly understands our life and all that it entails.  I feel like us two are about to really get to know each other on a deeper level.  There is just something different in the "air".  I've woken up in the middle of the night to talk to you.  I've told you my deepest secrets about hoops, friends, love and like.  I've told you about my homeboy, Jesus, on several occasions.  And now I'm sharing you with the rest of the world.  I hope that you don't feel like I'm pimping you, but I know u're a bad chick.  You don't care about money, what ride I'm in on that particular day or whatever.  I can talk to you while travelling on the road, and it feels the same as if we were at home, and I was talking to u naked in my Armani undies.  That's how close we've been.  So much to tell you, speaking of which girl, let me tell you about last night:

I was getting my laundry done at the mat.  Now you know, but no one else doesn't know that the corner of 6th and Meridian is the spot where you really get to see South Beach and ALL it brings.  You see all types of people from business folks to yoga peeps to models to hard working men to skateboarders to club heads, it's the spot.  And if someone was to come to town, that'll be where I'll take them to just chill on the block and just observe.  Its the spot, not joking!  Better than Ocean Drive if you want real SoBe.  So last night, I was washing, I left to go home and came back as my clothes were in the dryer.  I go in, then go outside to hug the block til my stuff got dryed.  Then, bam bam!!  I was in some crazy reality TV in a span of minutes I was in the middle of Cops and Girls Gone Wild episodes.  On my left this chica, went inside to get her laundry pickup, but she left parked her car illegally (doesn't every1 do that in the beach though?!) on the curve.  A cop got out is car about 30 steps away and began to walk to her car.  My dude who was right out the door, seemingly went inside to tell this shorty about how her ride was about to get it.  She stormed out in her sexy high heels with body huggin jeans trying to tell the cop not to give her a ticket.  The cop was on straight Barnaby Jones persona as he kept writing....but simultaneously on my right...

I noticed this girl who was basically near the middle of the street.  As I looked, I saw her do the "one finger" come here motion as cars were passing by.  I was like, "she's on that hustle" and I'm not talking about charlie, either!  She's bout that cash...anyhow, I look back to my left and the officer is determined to give shorty a ticket, which I felt bad about cuz she was parked out there like 2 mins max.  Nevertheless, the beauty got inside her car as the officer was writing her tick from the rear of her ride.  This is about to get good, cuz I think she's about to pull off, which would be straight E-V-E...I look to the right and noticed this "magician" crossed to my side of the street.  And girl, u wouldn't believe this.  Next thing, I know, I like, "I know it's dark out, but did this girl just pull out her boob?!!"....???...So I turn to get back into the cop thang 2 my left, wishing I had some popcorn for this whole escapade, the cop then walks over to the driver side to deliver my girl her tick, I noticed she had to kiddos in the back, u tell me she left the kids in the car as she got out earlier?!?  She may have been cute and all but the she lost some serious points on that move...Meanwhile...

All freak-nik was breaking out to my right.  The girl put her tube top back up for a quick second, next thing I know she pulls a "MTV spring break" stunt, by going, basically in the middle of Meridian Avenue and is pulling down her top and was Kay Whezzy'ing her "Flashing Lights" to every car that was passing by?!  I'm like this cannot be happening...there were folks on the upstairs patio across the street yelling at her, I was at first like whoa...then like huh... To my left the officer talked to the chick and somehow walked to the other side of the car, and the girl followed.  Is she gonna let her walk?  Naw, he just talking.  So she struts back over inside the car.  But ur dude, the copper, walked into his 5-0 car, and hit the lights and speeeeeeeded off without a conscious!  He was so violent in his pull off, that my guy from the Vitamin store came out just to see what it was hitting for outside.  The girl, then pulled away, talking on her phone salty as a bag of Wrigley Field peanuts...My stripper friend was trying her best to get in a hip hop video, but to no avail.  A few cars slowed down, one actually stopped.  This one character just kept on rolling, so either he was in a relationship or he was from San Francisco.  I had nothing but like a dollar in quarters on me, so I couldn't  make it drizzle or rain or anything.  I know watching her do her thang was "hail"!!  Kinda of sad, really, but as I walked away, girl, all I heard, was "I'm looking for a guy"....huh.  What if she hada known I was looking for a girl....

Now don't u get all defensive on me girl, u know, there would never be another you.  Who else can I talk to about my life.  I've just taken our relationship public that's all.  And even if I get another girl, I'll tell u first.  You may like being my number two.  Hey...hey...don't walk away, I was just kidding.  Even though the world  will know everything that goes on between us two, that don't mean I'm gonna forsake you.  I gonna do my best to show you the best life around.  You seen us in action, u know we live it up!  And I'm going to take u every journey of the way to the top.  I love ya, I'm the only one you've ever had!  From that first page you had me, and I ain't scare what people say about us too.  They don't know all we've been through...they really just don't know...

Thanks Miss Diary...love u girl....I may not say it often but I love u.
(lamp goes click!)

Austino.

No comments:

Post a Comment