Friday, October 21, 2011

Where's My Babs?


This day, boy it's been a roller coaster on the real.  Worked earlier...ran into "typical" Miami traffic trying to get from one side of town to another...some silly stuff really just baffling ...I went to was our car at this spot over at 125th or so and Biscayne Blvd.  I go over there because I like to do self-wash jobs and the beach doesn't have any and the one Downtown/Design District is ok, used to wash the Vespa over there but this one is better.  It's right next to K-Mart which...this parking lot needs to have its own reality show, u get it ALL!  Hookups...possible people cheating on folks switching cars...people looking for dope deals...just a real setting and I like it.

Anyways I go inside to pick up a drying cloth for the wash.  I pick it out and go to a checkout register.  My dude's was like..."Debit...credittt...no---cash---back."  He hit me with a Stone Cold Stunner because I was like, "What did u say?"  He was like, "Debit...Credit...No Cash Back".  I was thinking I'm paying with, "Straight Cash Homey!" a la Randy Moss.  Please check out what I mean! ...Man these Alexis Sweet Potato Puffs are slammin'! ...ok, back 2 the story, so I hit him with that Moss and told him I had cash, and my guy told me he couldn't help me cuz he didn't have cash...at 5pm in the evening?!!  When I used to work at the Beach, by then we were stacking G's...now he hitting me with this?  So I ska-dattle over to the next line and wait while this chick is in a way trippin' with the money, asking for $2 in quarters back as her change.  But we was cool...So this girl was ringing me up, asked about some card, but she was talking low...so I just said "no" cuz it may been a set up, and I don't wanna end up on the Springer!  So I pay and she took the money and then flaunted the receipt in my face without looking at me like in a "talk to the hand" kind of way!   I'm like, "America are u serious?  I mean really?!...naw, naw, naw...better yet seriously??"  So I'm kind of T-Bugging laughing like this girl almost that...I don't hit girls but I have some know some thoroughbreds that will get their Akon "Smack" on in a minute! I was geeking cuz I'm thinking in K-Mart?  I was just kicking it for awhile in Tiffany and Co. the other day, and they was mad cool, but from this??  Ha!

So I been thinking about this girl like I wish she had a twin or double or something.  Her name Babs Bunny. Lol!!  Where is she at now.  She had the ultimate swag, smarts, style and more importantly she KNEW when to have fun.  Realizing that's what life's all about.  She might be my fantasy girl of the moment.  (Get it!)  Oh boy, we are so crazy, but I put that on Da Brat, that's what I'm looking for!

Anything else...NBA....next topic...need some sleep tonight big time...2nd article I've seen on cassette tapes coming back... I've been feeling like "breakdancing" ALL DAY...why do people walk aimlessly in the middle of busy streets, everywhere ain't the ever so pedestrian yielding Collins Ave.!...Jay-Z's "Mars vs. Venus" is my jam right now....As goofy as it sounds, I beginning to think drinking alcohol is going out of style a little bit, and becoming "overrated",  keep ur ears open to the streets, folks cutting back...Isn't being a snob like so 2003?... I need to find a great breakfast spot a.s.a.p. ...And I'll end on that note.

Austino.

No comments:

Post a Comment