Monday, October 3, 2011

Live it Up!


Alrighty then...been busy on today...it's such a task to combine rest with going out and having fun, but its coming along pretty good...great talk with my  Grandmother up in Michigan (Love her so), got our Kobe Bryant slash D Wade slash Lebron workout in today up at David Barton, and spent some quality time on Collins Ave., down here in the beach, just livin' u know...so super excited with the new format in our blog, its easier and more fun to view...reminds me of like an old flashcard game with the pictures and stuff. This format gives not only us more control of our site, but also the viewer can now not be confused by all my colors (hey, I don't live in black and white...u should see my place!) that were on the site before.  You never know how all this will turn out.

I'm just livin' it up the best we know how!  The Good Lord above knows how to pace us, because sometimes I do feel like I need to do this or that...you only have one life.  I'm just a big kid robot anyway.  Really one of a kind, not bragging or boasting but I believe all of us are.  As I said before in a previous post...Different is sexy...and I'm learning beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  There are some interesting couples out here, and I think that's awesome.  Its about what makes u happy...right now, doing the single thang, which is really and truly crazy, considering our personality, who I come in contact with, and where I live...so many lessons learned from...Don't believe the Hype...Sometimes people u know (or knew), as the song say Can't Truss It...what else we've learned...timing is everything...ALWAYS be yourself...how about a "no" is better than saying NOTHING...great lessons that I've learned the hard way, easy way...the biggest thing I feel is an explosion, like this is about to jump off like something the world has never seen before...I'm really inspired to kick up a notch or two...appreciate all those who've had our back...thanks to all those who have unknowingly become part of the story to be....Let's all just live it up and enjoy life...negative attitudes are so...like...2007...duh!...This is our diary, how I feel, how I write...actions speak louder than any words I'll ever write or say...I KNOW the best is yet to come...and the funny thing is I can HONESTLY say, we haven't gotten started yet....oh boy this is gonna be fun!

Austino

No comments:

Post a Comment