Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bruce.


You know sometimes in life, u just gotta get away from yourself and just free your mind.  Tonight is one of those nights...so much crazy stuff going on, if u let it get to you u'll go bonkers crazy.  I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, so let's laugh it up !  This is our diary entry so I must keep it real as possible until the FCC shuts me down...which they just might. I LOVE cartoons...people don't really understand LOVE them.  I remember all those days and nights watching The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Tom and Jerry (why come we never saw the face of that Aunt Jemima woman), or all the old school shows Count Duckula, Danger Mouse, Duckman, Grape-Ape and every other animal-listic creature captured by the pen.  Heck, I remember getting excited by just seeing a commercial featuring everyone's favorite singing lightning bug.  Fat Albert, Bugs Bunny, Alvin and the Chipmunks (The real ones)...now as I look back on it Brittnay of The Chipettes was kinda decent for a cartoon char...let me stop! She was though....anyhow all those old school cartoons shaped who I am today.

So which cartoon character is the most like us I wondered?  Any guesses...I think it'll have to be Bruce Wayne (Pictured Above).  I'm an addict of Batman:  The Animated Series.  They used to show it every afternoon on FOX.  I have yet to see ANY cartoon series before or since who captures animation in a real life show tone.  It's like u're watching a real tv show.  That brought it back this Fall on the Boom network and I'm doin' my ...what the heck, is an animal running rampant in the stands of this Cardinals game?  That looks like Theodore right there!...anyway I attempting to tape...what the heck?...I mean DVR all the episodes cuz a brother ain't gonna pay factory price and waste no gas going to Best Buy or Kay B Toy Store or wherever to buy the whole series for gangsta money!  And I have checked on Amazon too...Bruce is my favorite cuz he's stylish, mysterious in a way, drives a sick ride, has is way with the ladies (always top notch...cough, cough), but he always helping people.  I think in a Freudian study of my ego and id, Sig Frizzle would find that I like how BW's overcome tragedy to still press on and put a lot of things behind him.  Bruce is always looking for more, not really satisfied of where he's at or what he has materialistically because those things don't really matter in the end anyway.

I wonder what cartoons would some of the people I know would choose?  Sometimes it's great to just live in a fantasy world.  The real world is too crazy, and I'm not talking about those episodes in Vegas.  (MTV heads got that joke!)  I'm starting to just let loose and see what happens...u reach that point in ur life...and if u haven't...mark my words...u will!

Same Bat time. Same Bat Channel.
Austino.

No comments:

Post a Comment