Monday, October 17, 2011

The Spotlight...Ginuwine


Awwww...shucks!  Another special edition of The Spotlight....this week edition is very personal.  This artist is one of the few who's endured all the way from our high school years through the South Beach years today.  His lyrics, beats (from Timbaland), the dance moves, and songs very much reflect who we are and have become.  I dig this one.  Without any more delay, our spotlight hits....Ginuwine (whom I will always call Gee-Gee!).  Enjoy my favorites:

- "Pony"
- "So Anxious" (Who remembers this on the beginning of BET's Midnight Love?!!)
- "Stingy"
- "I'm In Love" ("Hearts just don't lie...no...whoo!...You will know real love....cuz...")
- "Same Ol' G"
- "Differences" (Need I say more...)
-"When We Make Love"
- "Tribute To A Woman" (All-Time Slept on classic!  Sing brotha!! Sing!!)
- "In Those Jeans"
- "There It Is" (My Mama's song!)
- "Want U to Be" (Straight Chill!! Please check this one out!)
- "I Love You More"
- "Last Chance" (Sometimes u only get one shot!)

Classic stuff...
Austino.

No comments:

Post a Comment