Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Time to Jump.

 Whew o whew!  It has been really crazy here as of late, but a good kind of crazy.  Lots of things changing which is muy bien.  It's time to jump!  Madonna's inspirational song is what rains through our head at the moment.  And I mean EVERY... SINGLE... WORD... that this babe sings I feel.    Check out the lyrics.  I love her songs, yes she's sultry and get u in that freaky mood, but u need that every now and then.  Heck, I know I do!  But if you really listen to her songs, u see that she does say some inspiring stuff.  I love inspiration and I love to dance, so its euphoria when I listen to some her cuts.

Man, on everything, I walk dead into a sting operation by the Miami Beach Police.  I thought I was watching like a bootleg scene from an upcoming Bad Boys III movie, but...these two cops, one hiding behind a tree, another hiding behind a wall waiting for this dude to wake up, I guess, I'm like let me continue on my walk and sa-say my way to McDonald's on Lincoln Road, because if not I'm gonna take a lea...cough, cough...use the bathroom (that's for u Pops), on Espanola Way.  And I'm not talking about stopping at a restaurant or A La Folie (although crepes sound excellent right now).  I'm talking about hitting the bricks if u catch my driff.  Wild dude...Have u ever sleep so hard that when u woke up it literally took u like 30 minutes to get urself 2gether?  That happened to me on today...I was tearing that sleep up!...

Is there anything more grand than to see a happy mother and daughter laughing together...that's what life's all about...The NBA's officially in a lockout with first 2 weeks missing.  Man, if I'm not able to go to the triple A to check out the Lakers vs. Heat game (my favorite teams), I might just cry.  Been blessed for that game to be a "tradition" of sort for us to attend  like watching the Lions on Thanksgiving, or like going to Common concert and knowing he's gonna sing this. (He can put on a show too and he'll sing EVERYTHING!)  Hope the league gets it together there are some directly effected or affected (ha!) by them.

What's up wit the animal look for this fall.  I'm seeing faux fur everywhere.  Cheetah, Squirrel, Sasquatch  , its wild kingdom out here.  That's the trend for the ladies for this fall, I almost did think like man a fur vest with a v-neck with some vintage Von Dutch jeans.  What!! That may be my outfit for our next video episode which is coming up soon.

Ok...take a risk and jump this week.   It can be a little slow down here in Miami, especially in the hood of South Beach here.  I know its about to pick up with the Winter birds coming down and our friends from Europe and South America stopping through in the upcoming months.  But let's all do something we've never done before.  It could be a meal u've always wanted, talking to a stranger, whatever...I feel this in my soul.  Nothing left to do but...close ur eyes and jump!  Trust me, it's a thrill!  And I need one right now....

Austino.

No comments:

Post a Comment