Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Backpage Return.

Oh...Boy!  Well, sometimes in life things are just meant to be.  Whether that means Louis V bags never going on sale...Or folks running stoplights down here in Miami...Or...Us simply continuing on this website.

www.austinogalaxia.com

There must be something in tha air, because I had something else set up, but I could not get our domain name to change on tha new setup.  They asked me all these questions, had me go through all these security checks, and control panels, it felt like I was on a first date with a pretty Mami from Tha Magic City!  Neverthaless...Is that spelled right?!  Anyhowser, I'm back, and flat out better than ever.  I'm gonna keep this short cuz I gotta shave my crotch and face area...Ok, maybe not my face.  But let's just say I'm gonna get my Model GTL on at nighttime, if that makes sense.



We're gonna let it all hang out.  I've got more stories about our life down here in South Beach...Even more lessons about our ever krazy love life, that's beyond words at this point.  It really is...And I have a few surprises up our Jimmy.  This is like, our final push.  Meaning that by tha end of this, our life is gonna change in such a way, that it's really, really gonna be fun.  But more importantly, I want you, to join us on this journey.  Bringing everybody who wants to ride, cuz this is about to be something really, really, really special.  If u thought I was wild before...(Shaking my head)...Now ur gonna get the Ultra-Version of Muah!  Uncut!  Uncensored!  Unfiltered!  I'm gonna tell our life like it is, and hopefully somebody may just sit back for a few minutes and think, "That's kinda cool".  If not, so be it, cuz we're about to hit tha big time, and we're gonna let these words and "features" speak for themselves.

Consider urself special for even reading this, cuz I haven't announced our comeback to anybody just yet.  So if u're reading this, that means that ur a true fan of our wackiness.  Which is mad love!  (Kiss on left cheek, Kiss on right cheek, Kiss on lips...except if ur a guy...Well, what tha heck...U'll get a smooch as well!)  That's how I feel.  This is still all about nothing but Luv, and fun...and living life at tha highest possible level possible.  And believe u me, this is about to get wild.

Enough.  Thanks for those literally, and I do mean, literally around tha globe and Galaxia, who's read our stuff.  If this is ur first time, look 2 ur left and check out our past posts.  Its crazy.  I'll give u a tour of our new look, next time.  Alright...That's it.

Welcome To Austino Galaxia's Universo.

Where tha stars always shine bright...And where Planet Fun-tron is...something.  Hey, it just sounds good.

Hola!....I mean "Holla!"

Austino Galaxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment