Thursday, May 2, 2013

Simple word...Two powerful letters.

So on this rainy May day,
We have been forced to write.
Don't want to...kinda frustrated about some things,
Yet I guess we have to believe through blind sight.

So we just gonna let loose once again,
For it seems like I'm becoming this poetic "toy".
All I want out of life is just to have fun, that's it,
My heart is still that of that Spring Street boy.

So where do we begin, on this journey,
Hopefully I won't be too direct from our heart.
Sure people read our diary and simply wonder,
He only talks about love and episodes with sex tarts.

So like...not.  I talk about who we are as a person,
Somebody who's coming into his own.
Like Mike's "Off Tha Wall", The Beatles' Abbey Road,
Anticipation building like Jigga and Weezy's Watch The Throne.

So I have to keep it real as possible,
No matter if it may costs me a friend or two.
Can't be concerned what other people think about us,
I just have to do what I gotta do.

So what if I hold back on my thoughts,
Or on all the stories and ideas of thrill.
We kept on saying that we're gonna kick it up a notch,
Somehow I think people treat my warnings like a tsunami drill.

So here we are, once again,
I don't know where tonight will lead.
My heart can be all laughs and jokes,
While it can show how much it can bleed.

So are you ready, I know u're tired of these poems,
But like I said, one day you won't have this ultra chance.
Now u have a chance to grab my hand, better take advantage,
No more yapping, let's go...let's dance.

So, I've been up since like freaking' 3am,
That's in tha morning, if you're keeping score.
Having dreams these last few days, so unique,
Everything short of entering opportunity's open door.

So the first one of note involved me be indicted,
Yeah u read that right, into some hall of fame.
I'm not kidding about this, by no means,
This dream was far from any type of game.

So I was literally entering into the HOF,
My folks were even there with such honor.
I could tell you more about what was going on,
But I had some more weird ones so why bother.

So another one involved, oh this was last night,
Me and this woman who I did not know.
She was like prancing around everywhere,
Truly looking to become somebody's freak show.

So she had on this pink robe, right, I remember,
And she had a small heart tatted on her right back.
Her face was like an mature English woman, even with runny makeup,
But when she dropped her robe, homegirl was truly stacked.

So she was messing with another guy, after her robe drop,
But then her butt was directly in my face.
With it looking so enticing, I went in and touched her bottom,
She turned around with tha "I'm all yours face."

So I have to come clean, her toosh was so soft,
I could feel her Downy as I was still counting sheep.
She came at me with a vengeance, and then I woke up,
In a freaky way I wish I could have that dream run on repeat.

So then throughout the day, thoughts abound of,
Just stay in the moment and give it your best.
Seems like I've been down this road so many times,
Even though I pass long run, short run it's like another flunked test.

So has anybody just keep on feeling like,
No matter what they do, it's like they can't win.
U're hopeful that's it's a different cast with a different script,
Like wishing Marino can return to rock the aqua and orange of the Fins.

So as I was working out today, cranking it up,
Truly doing a workout 4 only me, Tha Black Mamba and Nash.
Tha thought that was in tha back of our mind was,
My life is so ready to be served up, if only I could get tha sprinkle of Mrs. Dash.

So don't get it twisted, I'm still very confident,
Sometimes it's like why do I have to go through so much.
It don't make any sense, crazy to comprehend,
Like Fendi deciding one day to stop making the clutch.

So I was in a mental battle on this day,
Just like Washington, Macarthur, and Superbad's McLovin'.
How strong can you continue to be,
When life only gives you flour free Jiffy muffins.

So it's like we've always been saying,
To have the best you have to go through the hardest route.
Not so easy when u're continually go through it yourself,
I wonder did I do something wrong I didn't know about.

So that has been our bed laden thought,
I'm doing everything I know when will the windows break.
Maybe I'm wasting too much time doing it tha right way,
Perhaps I should grab 30 rocks, and text T. Morgan to reinact a jailbreak.

So then another thought has been on our plate,
This one has to do with our social life of fame.
Could being me be too intimidating for some,
Too much for any ordinary dame.

So let me set something straight right now,
We're one of the easiest people you'll ever meet.
One moment we're talking about North and South Korea,
The next sentence could be about the movie Happy Feet.

So we wonder if we should tame down who we are,
Almost like a sexy girl who decides to ditch the makeup show.
She thinks no guy has guts to approach her at her best,
Might as well dress bummy, and act like I don't have any dough.

So she wears overcoats to cover her body, No eyeliner,
While her perfume went from White Diamonds to market flea.
I feel like I'm by myself, like "too beautiful" for anybody to relate,
Dumming it down can entice, a number or a new Fcbook buddy,
Or a  date...Maybe all three.

So that thought was bouncing around with us,
People may think I'm out of their league or even too snobby.
I've just lived a heck of a life, that's all,
Don't hate cuz I attract females who are sexy and smart like Brown Bobbi.

So what does one do, does he open himself even more,
Or just say forget if they don't get it, it's their loss.
Just say one day I'm gonna get mind one day no matter what,
Almost like a Heat fan at tha Triple A during that famous T-shirt toss.

So that's so far from who I am though,
I may be kind of set apart, but my joy is so much in tha team.
The most fun is when my life is shared with others,
You wonder if anybody else will take a step on Fun's balance beam.

So u have to have guts, I guess to be with us,
And I have to realize that everybody ain't a Pinstriper for life.
Just because u have the physical qualities to be a Yankee,
Can your heart handle tha fame, the sacrifices, and the strife?

So here in our life, I can't get caught up dearly in,
Why not this girl, but that girl is tha choice.
This girl I feel, even if she has a boyfriend,
But she says our name with tha cutest voice.

So tha last few weeks we've just let things happen,
Knowing that things will workout somehow for sure.
Remain cool, don't stress, get rest,
Hey ain't tha some kind of medical cure?

So there's a lot that surrounds our life,
Yet I wouldn't have it any other way.
Our life is like it's already been determined how it should go,
I'm fighting as a lawyer wanting to have some kind of say.

So let me take that back, cuz that's not true,
I have a lot of say in the course of out future success.
Should I wear Jordan's or Air Max's, spray on Hifilger or Abercrombie,
Why am I falling for flawless Gothic girls with red lips and their sexy all-black dress.

So if you don't think one thing about this, it's simply,
That as you can see, we don't give a hoot.
Willing to do whatever it takes to get the life we want,
I told you in 2011, I'm the one who dirties up his Prada suit.

So after all this is said and done,
Only one option is left on our 3 legged Ikea table.
I know it sounds stupid, and visitors may have to eat in their laps,
But my choice has been fix it, or pay for this Dish cable.

So that's part of life, and this weekend's it's gonna change,
Just like most of our life thus far.
What won't change though is our confidence and fire,
Those two characters always have a tab at our South Beach bar.

So enough talking, that's it for the night,
As you can see our life and mind is action filled.
People coming and going, thoughts hear and there,
Now you know why my heart can't sit still.

So now that we're at the end of this tonight,
We realize that our life is really good.
Dust urself off, go back at it,
Don't trip when a blueprint doesn't appear, when u think it should.

So put this all behind you, and chalk it up,
Especially since u have plans for some super fun.
Movies, shopping, hanging out,
I guess our life is actually just begun.

So what everybody's meeting the real you,
Whatever you do, continue to reach for the stars,
And never ever, below...

You're the one battle tested, you own the ultimate fun life,
And even when u feel like u're by urself, let me just tell you bluntly...

"So!"














No comments:

Post a Comment