Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Assignment: Gift Box

During the previous episode of The New Adventures of Austino Galaxia, we followed a very determined and swagged out Yammi going after his man...we witnessed Galaxia get a very coveted piece of "bling"...and we ended with a heated conversation between the Boss and his star Spy about staying on task while in South Beach.

What does today's episode entail?  Let's find out...Enjoy!

Yeah, I know, dude...she was tryings to's play me?!  Ha!  I told her zhat's I was a French Canadian  and next thing u know it...Zhey always say zhat to begin withs...Just like zhat New Year's Eve in Montreal...Believe you me I didn't know anythings about Foreign's Exchanges, but after...I knows...U'll be surprise with how far a Euro would go!...Ha Ha!!..You's right...or how's low!

(Knock, Knock, Knock!) 

I'ma have to calls you back, my Fa-ther, someone's at me hotel door...Luv you too.  Bye.

(Knock, Knock, Kn-)

Yes, Monsieur!

"Are you Yammi De La Sota?"

Yes, I am...if zhis had anything to do with...ah, last night at Man-shone...she said she was of an age le-gal, and her I.D. showed she lived in Duckburg, which she said was on the West Coast and she even showed me's a picture of her with her neighbors...I thinks their names where Donald's and la Scrooge McDuck reside, so I knew by how she dressed that she was from a town of...uh...great wealth...yeah. So if I guilty of falling for some skin a cinnamon and a nice boot...

"Hold it Sir.  Number one, I'm not the Miami Beach Police, I'm simply just the concierge down at the lobby, ok.  Number two, Sir, I have a delivery for you."

Is zhis for's real?  Zhis isn't some return for what happened in News York, when I had a little jokey joke with a friend involving that blindfold and...ah...plung-her is it?

"Look, dude.  I don't know what u do behind close doors, and from this first five minutes it seems like u have a serious problem.  All I wanna do is give u this box, and have u sign right here showing that you received it."

You say sign?

"YES!! C'mon guy, I gotta go.  My whole night's all plan out...The Lakers play tonight, and before that is the Season Premiere of Nuestra Belleza Latina, and I heard tha ladies are gonna do a dance tribute to Jay Low this episode, so come....on!!"

Zhe Lakers.  Ha!  So what do feel about zhe D'Antoni overs Zhe Zen Mas-ter?

"I think u need to give me back my clipboard, take this cheap Tiffany box and stop messing with under-age girls down here in Miami, we don't roll like that chump!"

(A snatch and a walk away.)

"HEY, EYE'S THOUGHT WHEN THERE'S GRASS ON ZHE FIELD....you plays a ball..."  Whatevers.  What is this thing? Geez, it's from my's Boss.  Urrr-gent. Huh... Let's opens this ups...Oh, how I luvs Charlie Brown comics, it brings such a smiles to my face, and let's me know my's Boss is a thinking of me.  Ok.  A small box with's a note:

DEAR YAMMI,
IF YOU'RE GONNA TRACK DOWN THIS GALAXIA CHARACTER,
YOU'RE GONNA NEED THIS.

AND P.S.
THE NEXT TIME YOU GET MY ASTON TOWED, IT'S COMING OUTTA YOUR CHECK.
THE NEXT TIME YOU GET MY ASTON TOWED, AND I SEE YOU ACTING A FOOL, AND GETTING THROWN TO THE GROUND ON AN EPISODE OF SOUTH BEACH TOW, GUESS WHAT?

("What?")

YOU'RE FIRED.  NOW GET ME MY SCOOP!
YOU KNOW WHO IT'S FROM.



My Boss can be such a blah, sometimes.  I stills wonder whys they didn't's give, ah, Charlie Sheen zhe job.  We would've partied zhe nights...a-way!  But...Noooo....Blah, Blah, Blah...Fooey!  Backs to zhis box...it's a small microphone, it's looks likes a microphone, shapes like a one...what does zhe instructiones say...I've never seen rules so...ah...la sim-ple.  Let's see...

YES, I AM A MICROPHONE!

I'm so smart!  Ha ha!  Zhis looks like zhe best in zhe world's...That bloody Bond thought he had me, Ha!  I'm zhe best, now with zhe best...I must needs to test it outs.  Now where's me card fors...zhe Metrobus?

A top agent must be undie-covers...let me see if this thing works....

"U stupid Dolphins why you keep turning the ball over!"

These Americans and how zhey treat their pets...likes...hor-a-bull. Let's keep walking...

"I know you want me, You know I want cha, I know you want me, You know I want cha..."

Hey, zhat sounds likes my an-them coming from that bedroom wins-dow...Wait's...where are my's bino-culars?  Shoot, she saws a me....Gots to go...(Zoom!)

"Get out, right now. I hate you!  Cheater!  We through...Hey, Oye!  Besame el trasero!  Oh, I forgot u don't speak Spanish, well then how about u translate this...You can 'Kiss my..."

Zhese people are so crazy down here in South Beach.  How's I'm gonna find zhis Gala...Zhere he is.  Zhere he is.  Ok.  No needs to be nervous.  Let me hide in zhese bushes...Ouch...It looks like he's walking with a back-pack on.  Zabout's to work out...perhaps.  Here's a guy walking towards him.  Blond hair.  Sunglasses...Holds la mus-tard.  Zhis looks like a guy zhat Galaxia just wrote about.  What are zhe odds?  Zhis will be's a good test, let's see if this thangs works....

Guy:  What's going on?
Austino Galaxia:  What's up, bro?
Guy:  Hey, aren't you the guy I saw at the DMV?
Austino Galaxia:  Yeah, man.  What's up!
Guy:  OMG!  My family doing better...leasing this place...
Austino Galaxia:  Good bro.

(Slight Pause.)

Guy:  Umm...Are you Gay?
(Oh, this is getting good now!)
Austino Galaxia:  Naw, I'm straight man...See you later, bro.

Hold on, hold on....Did I just see zhis guy make a pass at Sir Austino Galaxia?  I ah...remembers reading a diary about him and his episodes with guys making a...move on him, but now I sees it up a close.  He does have guys and girls after hims.  Crazy...I gotta call my Boss.

(Ring....Ring...)

"Run Your Mouth."

Hey Boss.

"Yammi.  U better not be calling me from the City Pound!!"

Naw Boss, we's just saw something's with zhis Galaxia fellows...

"Ok.  What?"

This guy just made a pass at him, just like u told me.

"So what, guys are after him too...Don't u think I already know, Yammi.  He has a crazy life...That's why I got u down in South Beach to follow him.  What else have you got?"

Well, I had a tough time catching up with him after that...He walks everywhere, from his, how does he call it...his show-room to Wal-greeens to..ah...Zhe Laundrymat...to zhis place called...a la Fresh Mar-ket.

"Please say you didn't try any free samples of wine."

I had to Boss...they were fine, and so was the hostess.

"No more drinking on company time, alright...."

Yes, Boss.  But he's a man about tha town.

"Well, I know u're working hard to find out what you can find.  But...hold on, Yammi, I gotta take this call.  Hold on for a sec."

Sure Boss...Humm...Humm....Humm..."Promis-cu-ous Girrrl...Where-ever u are..."...Humm...."Promiscuous Girrrl....You're teasing me...You know what I want...And I got what you ne..."

"Yammi, you there?"

Yeah, Boss, just love when they play a fellow Canadian on tha hold line!

"Well, I got u a big scoop...Are you ready?"

Yep.

"I just got off the phone with a very reliable source..."

How's...re-lie...a-bull?

"Let's just say she knows more about celebrity relationships...to put it short, she tells me of  break ups before anyone, especially that TMZ could even get a hold of it."

But's Boss...anybody can do that.

"Perhaps, but she told me before the couple even meets."

Oh.

"From her, who talked to her sources, who talked to their sources are pretty confidant that ur boy, Sir Galaxia is about to approach this very attractive lady."

Now,Boss when u say "approach", is that like in zhose 'stick-them-up' movies or is zhat in a "what's your sign" kinds of way.

"U know what I mean.  And you better be there, when it all goes down.  I wanna know before anybody else. You got it.  Matter of fact, I have my source on the line right now, and she can tell you all about what happened...Yammi, you still there."

Yes, Boss.

"Source, are you still there?"

"Hey, Babe's!"  (Gum Smacking!)

"Ok, Source tell Sir Yammi, what happened between him and this young lady and what's about to go down."

"Sure, Babe's...(Smack, Smack!)...You see..."

A.G.



No comments:

Post a Comment