Monday, September 19, 2011

A New Season...

Man, today has been an interesting day.  Watching old TV shows like A Different World, and New York Undercover.  Now I'm watching a DVR episode of Globetrekker, where my homegirl is in Brazil.  The whole episode is focused on the food of this cool country.  The spices and stuff...I have to hit it up, if not just for the food.  There's a lot of Brazilian places down here in Miami, but it ain't nothing like the real thing u know.  One thing I notice when I watch these travel shows is the attitudes of the locales.  They seem more laid back and not caught up in the nuances of Mickey Mouse things that get us bent all out of shape here in America.  I love that a whole lot b/c honestly things just ain't all that serious.  Its muy hard to find folk like that in the states.  Not impossible, but difficult.



Boy, this is different, I'm actually keeping a diary online for the galaxy to see.  Don't know why I'm doing this really, I have two notebooks that I hit up from Target during their Back To School sale.  I guess I just like to be different.  I know this is going to open me up at all angles from my lifestyle, jobs, how I spend my time, dating habits, but u reach a point where "u just don't care no more".  My Uncle Levorn told me that like 10 years ago, and he meant it in a very positive way.  You respect all, but "at the end of the day" (man, that's the phrase of 2011), you have to be happy within urself.  I've been really low key of sorts.  It's cool to be humble, but I'm at a stage in my life where it's time to spread our wings and fly.  If people want to join the ride then cool, if not that's cool too.  I'm not going to let comments or timidness distract me from  living life to the fullest.    The Lord has blessed me tremendously and it's time to experience what this life has to offer even more.

I look sometimes at my hardcover diaries from the last several years and to see the names and episodes we've been through, it's amazin'.  Great times...tough times.  But I'm better because of it.  Things happen for a reason, and I wrestle with that ALL the time, like why did that happen or why isn't that girl digging us (what did we do?) or why we haven't blown up yet when u see people in the news or on TV and u figure just wait til we get there, we're gonna show out!  I'm not the only who thinks this way...it's all in Heaven's timing.  This is how we feel, it's just a matter of time.  I c so many others who have more talent than what THEY even think they have...it's going to be wild...floyd mayweather hit ortiz with that combo biscuit on Saturday, oh well, "protect urself at all times"...I guess I'm starting to let my guard down some...Lord, please don't let me get knocked out....Then again, it'll be cool if u send one our way!!

Austino.

No comments:

Post a Comment