Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Galaxia's Greatest Games: 35 Seconds of T-Mac


Unbelievable! Un...believable!  I was at the crib, chilling probably eating some home cooking while I watch crazy history!  Tracy McGrady aka "T-Mac" help lead the Houston Rockets to an amazing double-digit comeback over the San Antonio Spurs.  And to make it even more wild, he did it in less time than Uncle Ben's Minute Rice.  13 points in about thirty-five seconds!!....A win in the battle of Texas, crowd's going crazy and I'm yelling to my Pops in house, "Did You Just See That?!!"  This is truly one of Galaxia's Greatest Games.  Check out the clip below of why "I Love This Game".

Game:  December 9th, 2004, San Antonio Spurs vs. Houston Rockets

Click Here for Game Highlights.

Austino.

No comments:

Post a Comment