Sunday, April 6, 2014

DJ Play My Song...Please!!!

What to right?  What 2 Write?  Que Too Rite?
Seems like enough with this talking, and it's time to prove.
Somethang is in tha air, tonight,
Guess when that happens Tha Vaio comes out and our fingers have got 2 move.



Got back not too long ago from Tha Triple A,
Still ain't nothing like a Knicks/Heat game...This I know.
NY and Miami, just have this connection, those 2 cities,
So many New Yorkers down here...Guess Miami is Tha "Sixth Burrough."

People have told me that I would Love Tha Big Apple,
Guess with my style of Fashion and always wanting 2 Have a Good Time.
How can I not like 2 live in a Place That Never Sleeps,
Or where Taxi drivers honk their horns or Where sum of tha Girls are tha Most Fine.

Been thinking about that lately...A LOT,
Like, sometimes we've been blessed so much, that Life can be A Bore.
I've gone so Ultra Hard to Make it down here in Tha Magic City,
That perhaps its time to open up another door.

I have No Shorties...Nor Do I have a Shorty,
Plus maybe I need some down home BBQ like...Well, Shorty's.
Have I reached tha Pinnacle of what God has for me down here,
Maybe I should follow in tha footsteps of tha Yankee Manager Joe Torre.

Like he retired from all tha Hoopla and Game,
But he came back with a move to....Tha City of Angels.
I've always believed that I was gonna be a Huge Star one day,
Perhaps I need to move where all tha girls where Tiffany as their Bangles.

Today at tha Game, I did a little People Watching,
And I just wondered...What separates them from...Me?
Some had kids, Others had Wives or GF's on their Arms,
We got a nice ride, but how do they come 2 Valet in a Bugatti?

We wonder...Man, am I too Self-Motivated and Driven?
Should I hold back just so I can fit in like tha rest?
When ur Tha Life of Tha Party, like friends can seem endless,
But when U Sacrifice 4 future goals...U can feel like Ur a Victim of Ur own Success.

Keep on saying this, But that's why being Urself isn't as easy as They Say,
Easy 2 Say it, but Try To Make those Words a Part of Ur Lifestyle.
Yeah, I can do this or that...And try to look and talk like everybody else,
Tha most funny thing is Sum people think they can party...When I KNOW I'm Tha Most Buck Wild!

I just can't conceive myself wanting to be like somebody else,
If u wear Gap, I'm Banana Republic...Or if u like Diesel, I switch to a brand from Paris.
Honestly, I don't even like walking behind somebody down tha street,
And if U eat inside Mariposa at Neiman Marcus, U'll more than likely find Me and My plate on Tha Terrace.

I still believe what I always thought to be true...
Different Truly is Sexy.
Right now I'm getting a little Bored with seeing tha same sights and People,
Which means that somethang has 2 changed...Or this can get ever so Messy.

One reason that I keep this Diary, is that I just want somebody 2 really know how it is,
When Ur Striving for Greatness, and 2 Have Ur Name in somebody's Hall of Fame.
U come upon a lot of issues, that nobody has told you about,
So I want 2 be as open as possibly, so when u feel a tear or lonely night, U have no Shame.

I have a Mad Sexy life, Believe U me...
This talk ain't coming from somebody who doesn't have Money or Fame.
Its just that I know there's another stratosphere that can be reached,
Plus, I still don't think I am done reinventing Life's Game.

Was watching this George Clooney movie, 'Up In The Air',
Which was interesting because it showed What was important in Life in Tha End.
Also illustrated how time can fly, and 'Perfect Timing' is so key,
Like, things have to fall in line...No matter how hard U bend.

That's when it can Drive U Nuts, for real,
When U know that Ur Super Close, Yet...It's not good enough for Ur Try.
Like Ur in a Relationship who has everythang U ever wanted,
Then right at Tha Alter, They dip...Only 2 Leave a Wedding Bill and A Distasteful Cry.

U almost wish that U hadn't gone so far with That Person,
Although...After tha tears, U feel like U can Conquer Tha World.
Cuz U've gone through tha Fire, and more importantly have survived,
Now U have Tha Swagoo of, "Him/Her Leaving Me...What Nerve?"

There is a MAJOR thing that went down with a Girl on yesterday,
But I'm being led to not write about it...Just Yet.
Tha only Thang that I can say is that Tha Standard Has been raised,
Amazing when Ur around "Miss As Good As It Gets".

I talk about my Dating Life and Luv 2 much don't Eye?
We were even thinking at Tha Arena, How Come Muah has to Endure so much?
We've been literally, around Tha Most Beautiful Women Nature has to offer,
How come Luv is tha Subject that I have Yet 2 Touch.

Tha Shake of Tha Head comes when I think about What I see and hear,
Gals falling in Luv with Guys who Cuss Them Out or Don't even want 2 hold their hand.
Just can't fathom being with somebody who's ashamed 2 be out in public with me,
Or who rather bypass a Movie or Play, and sit at home in tha La-Z-boy with an Miller Lite Can.

Gonna write this tonight...

This is sometimes where I question God above,
We be thinking...Like u think this is cool...Dude, there's another level to Live.
I used to get upset Up North going to Tha Same places every single week,
Seeing tha same people...Knowing Tha Pooty Tang they ain't gonna give.

Guess if Ur used to being around certain thangs,
I guess That Simple Thangs is All u know.
But if ur used to being around some of Tha Finer Thangs,
Well...U know that rest...And I ain't even talking about Dough.

Sure that's why I'm like an Alien to some people,
He always talks about Fun And Luv...Nobody I know believes in that.
Then he talks about Hip Hop, Sex, and Tha Lord,
Speaking upon Tha real Essence of a Person...No matter if their chest is large or flat.

To be Us...And 2 Be With Us...U have to be...Different as well...
Cuz Right Now, I'm 'Egotistical Maniacal' about How Life should Be Enjoyed.
I used to care about a lot of Thangs, but I don't anymore,
To reach a certain level in life, U have 2 realize some opinions are played out like Old Toys.

Sometimes we can get caught up in Tha Game,
In What Other People are doing or even if He/She Like My Photo.
I got 2 tell a story, here on tha Real Tip,
If it wrinkles some Feathers so Be it...U get Extra Confidence when Ur about 2 hit Life's Lotto.

First off, I'm a person u can be straight up and real with 24/7,
There's no reason to try 2 avoid us, or even be Intimidated by us on tha Sly.
Matter of fact, I just put at tha Top of My List of what quality My Dream Gurl is gonna possess....
Whenever She Sees us...She has tha Courtesy, and Confidence within to say..."Hi."

I mean, If u can't say those Two Letters,
Then how can u approach somebody when it comes to Bills or Having a Kid.
Think about it, Top 2%, meaning Those who are tha Hottest of Tha Hot in This Galaxy,
Sometimes Tha Smallest Thangs are what puts a person up as a Candidate for Top Bid.

If Ur A Super Attractive Gurl, And I know This 2 Be True,
U find it refreshing when a Guy is honest or even isn't afraid 2 approach u at a Bar.
Cuz sometimes Having certain looks, or being a Trust Fund Baby, separates you,
U're a Cool Person inside, but nobody thinks they can hang cuz U own a Super Italian Car.

That's why I promise you...This Diary isn't for those who want to fit in,
This Diary is for those who are the Best of The Absolute Besto.
That comes in many forms, and I might as well get into it 2night,
As long as I have time 2 cook my Baked Chicken with Pasta and...Ragu.

That doesn't even rhyme!

I'm just talking real, cuz as a kid nobody told me this,
That discrimanation Only Occurs if ur Broke, Poor or so-called Ugly.
There's no Such Thang as Ugly, By Tha Way,
And If U Call Somebody 'Ugly'...Then U have issues.  (No Rhyme Needed.)

But there's another side to life, that goes well beyond tha surface unspoken,
That of what happens if Ur Successful, or Dream or Somehow have Tha 'It' Body.
How can u not like a girl in High School cuz her legs are toned up,
F-This.. 'Girls are just like that' Mentality...Change That, and get 2 know that girl to see if she's truly a Hottie.

Same with Us Guys, we do tha Same Thang,
A Guy has a Nice Ride and A Cute Girl..."Oh, He Thinks He's All That."
Dude, U don't know how many Burgers he flipped to own his business,
And U don't know how many Girls he went through before He learned It ain't all about Tha Cat.

Thangs ain't always what they seem to be...
They say a Picture is worth A Thousand Words...But sometimes It Can Lie.
I used to talk with My Grandpa about relationships or This or That Girl,
He use 2 tell me, "U Never Know What Goes On Behind Closed Doors."...Now I see Why.

Personally I believe...Sometimes People Change once tha Mickey Mouse Slippers Come On,
U can be digging A Person..."Oh, I wish They would Fall For Me" and So on ...And So on.
Believe U me, there ain't nothing worse in tha World, to think somebody is into something,
And 2 see they are totally not what u were expecting...U feel like U've been Con'd.

I heard Katy Perry's "Firework" song, and she has a powerful lyric in there,
'Maybe a Reason All Tha Doors Are Closed...'
And she ends that line by saying....
'So You Can Open One That Leads You To Tha Perfect Road.'

So when that Job U Lust after doesn't Hire you...Even though Ur more than qualified,
It could be because something else is just around tha corner.
Sometimes we get so caught up on Tha Frying Up Top,
That we can overlook another option...Sometimes even Healthier, that avoids all the Grease of tha Burner.

I can hold up my hand so high, and I might be alone,
Wondering, 'How Come This Person Can't Dig This Sexy Honey Bee?'
Then what's worse...Come on Somebody, Let's be real in Tha Galaxy 2night...
U see them with Somebody Else, and U think, "Like Dude...U Gotta Be Kidding Me?"

I say that to simply say,
Just because somebody looks Sweet...Doesn't mean they are gonna Taste Like Cake.
Then u walk around thinking, "I'm never Gonna Be around somebody so Beautiful ever Again",
But if u will be patient, U will....If u would Stay True 2 Yourself, and only....Wait.

Recently, I had a situation...Like No matter how I tried,
I couldn't get through 2 This Girl...It would Puzzle..No, Baffle Me, why she could shake me off.
Then U lay in bed thinking about Tha World's View of Sexiness...
U thinking, 'Check.  Check.  Check...I think I wanna Barf!'

Cuz It don't make sense...Not realizing That...
Just because A Person seems to Be for you, Doesn't mean she's your type.
Sometimes that person may cross ur path, to show that it's possible,
So when u think 'It's Impossible', U can say that it is...It isn't just hype.

(I'm being Ultra Honest 2night....2 much, but 'Beep It'...SOMEBODY HAS GOT 2 SAY SUMTHING!)

I recall a few years ago, trying out that Online dating thang,
It ain't no shame cuz it was many lessons that I don't even have time 2 share.
From folks not being what their pictures truly showed,
To people doing Poses like Match.com was that Ultimate Game of 'Truth or Dare'.

There was one girl though, and She's probably reading this, but I gotta tell Tha Story....
Who I thought...Oh Boy! Well...Let's be real...From everythang I saw, I thought, "She Could Get It!"
Her photo drew me in, but it was her Likes and Interests That Messed Me Up,
Borderline went to Bed waiting 2 hear her reply...Almost Chomping At Tha Bit.

Like her photo was of Her wearing this Cowboy Hat,
Then she had on a Cami top, to match her Tan Skin.  (U can tell I like Gurls with Tans Huh?!)
Her Blonde hair was spectacular to say tha least, As was her Smile,
And her Eyes sparkled just like I like...Like a Diamond.

I looked at her interests, and it was like I was looking in Tha Mirror...
Luv Music...Dancing...Sports...And she indicated That She was Quite Beachy.
Also she said, she Luvs Los Angeles and London...Which is dear 2 me, cuz I think I'm 1/3 Brit anyway...
But she truly knocked me out, when she indicated her Favorite Movie was...Love Actually.

It was Scary!!  So I knew I had to come correct cuz she was a Quarter Piece for real,
And besides, Online Dating can be like War...The Best always get hit on or Winked at for attention.
Guy or Gal, u see somebody who looks to what U like, and u wonder, "How R They are On Here?"
Next Thang U know it, Everybody is lining up to get this "One Good Catch" like a Popeye's being opened in Tha Hood like it's Tha Ultimate Kitchen.

So I did my best to capture her attention, and she did reply back to me,
What stood out is that She couldn't believe that My Profile like was a Mirror To Hers as Well.
Matter of fact, she claimed that it was so weird and Geeked Up so much,
That as she was reading my email and profile, Out of Her Chair she literally Fell.

So for the next several days we would email each other, just on GP,
She was from Tha Midwest as was Eye...Nice to know somebody is a Lake Michigan Catch.
She was involved with a Pro Sports Team , As was I,
Telling U  Dude, it was a Perfect...Literally....PERFECT MATCH!

But it wasn't...And we never actually got together on a date or for Lunch,
Yet...and I'm stopping Tha story for a reason...But...It taught me a valuable lesson.
That it's possible to almost have 'Everythang' in common with somebody,
Yet that doesn't mean, that they are Meant 4 You...Don't get discouraged even though it can lead u 2 Second Guessing.

She showed me that U can have Beauty and Brains, and Luv Hoops and Fashion,
Sometimes U don't think it can exist, until u actually see it with Ur Eyes.
You have to throw Urself out there, if for nothing else go gain valuable experience,
How can u preach about Junk Food ruin a Workout, when never in Ur life have U had a French Fry??

Plus, it motivates you in ways Imaginable,
U may have dreams of owning ur own Business or Your Galaxy...Not knowing what Fuel Ur gonna need.
U can get P'd off cuz a Boyfriend played with ur heart, or a Job fired u for no reason,
But those are tha moments that can propel U to Heights Unknown...Life has a funny way of planting Seeds.

Then If U want to reach an Super Ultra Level, as We want to,
Your gonna have 2 Endure times that make u question if it's worth going on.
Ur gonna have 2 see Instagram pictures of a Gal u want, with another dude U don't feel is worthy,
Or even though U want to dance...U have to stay on tha Wall, Until Tha Great DJ plays Ur Song.

U know how when Ur at tha Club...
Or before U leave...U get Ur Pre-game on at Tha Crib to get ur Juices Flowing.
Whether that's Getting Ur Drank On, so U won't have 2 spill out $25 for a Vodka Tonic,
Or putting on Makeup or That "It" Cologne, so that Ur Swagg Is All A Glowing.

I know, When I'm about to Get It In...I usually do this.
I put on Music with Tha TV turned down...And head 2 Tha Bathroom.
Click Tha lights on...And Look at My Perfection....I mean Imperfection, Sorry...
And start to get Amp'd Up like, "Va-Room! Va-Room!"

I might shave my face or Down below Tha Belt...Hey, I'm VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE OK!
Then before I step into Tha Shower, Practice a few Dance Moves That I'm ready 2 bring out.
My Music can range from Boney James to Rick Rosay, depending on Tha Mood,
Either way I'm getting myself ready to Get My South Beach on...Dancing around and About.

Then after doing my Step Up 10 Dance Moves, I turn tha lights out, so I can take a Shower,
Wondering if I'll be doing this again, in 3 hours, but with a Soft Body Caress and Scrub.
Tha Shower does Tha Trick, Then The real process begins...
What 2 Wear?  And how to look like a Billion Dollars, and show Tha Ladies I ain't no...Scrub.

Usually, Something from a European Fashion House...At least one piece, that's just How I roll,
Once I put on Tha Outfit I'm gonna wear for GQ's Men's Issue 2015...We set.
Look in Tha Mirror, Make sure out Accessories is ready 2 Go...
Usually Say a Prayer that Tha Night will be Mad Fun....Look one more time in Tha Mirror and say, 'Bet.'

Either I walk down 2 Tha Spot in South Beach, with my Cell Phone banging Music Tunes in my Hand,
Or I hop in Sasha, My Ride...That's a Sexy name for a Car right?! Listening to a Hip Hop or even Pop Band.
Get to Tha Spot and Meet up with Some Friends who are either inside or In Line,
Exchanges Handshakes and Cheek Kisses, Knowing That Tha night is gonna be special for Tha Whole Clan.

But not every Spot U hit up, Meets Ur Expectations when u first walk in,
Matter of fact, Sometimes Tha DJ stinks, and wanna hook up Ur Google Playlist to living Things Up.
U try to Dance, but U don't feel it...At All...
Thinking U Got All Dressed Up For Fun...But U Can't Get Loose Until Homie Plays UR Song to get You Pumped.

And when Finally You Hear That New Kayne or Maroon 5 or Fabo or Luda or JT or Sum old Neptunes,
You, at least I do...Grab a Sexy Gal, and Hit That Floor and Dance like I have No Cares in Tha Galaxy.
Cuz U've been waiting and U realize This might be Tha only time This Country Bar plays sum Em or Fitty,
So U take advantage of it, all the while Thinking...'Finally, Tha DJ played something for...Me.'

I think That's what Life can be as well...Speaking for myself,
U think about Luv or whatever, and think, 'Why are All These People Dancing To This?'
Tha Lyrics they are hearing are Garbage, The Beats They stole from Their Former Pimp Uncle,
Why don't Tha DJ play some real Music, so This Party can get started...Or I'm gonna 2 Tha Crib to Watch Me Sum Dish.

Then right when U are about to Leave, and Give a One Star rating to That Club on Ur Yelp App,
U hear the first notes of One of Ur Favorite Jams...And Excitement Fills Tha Air.
You look around, and Everybody is starting to get super Hype...
U see Red Cups held high, Cigar Smoke blows a litter higher...And nobody is in like for a Beer.

You hit Tha Dance Floor, and soon Everybody else follows,
Not knowing How One Dance Can Change How U feel about Everythang.
Bumping and Griding...Booties and Boobs being tossed Ur way,
And suddenly Ur Horrible Night turned into "I just found Tha Girl Who's gonna become My Queen."

That's how I felt tonight, even earlier in This Post,
This Party is too boring....Why won't Tha DJ play something so I can show My Moves.
I've been practicing for a long time, and now got them down 2 perfection,
And I know Nobody can stop me once I get into My Groove.

But I keep seeing others dancing, which is Kool,
It's just that I've been to Other Parties, and I know Tha Night can go Up a Notch or Two.
Partied with Tha Sexiest People, Seen DJ's hit every note like on a String,
Seen Gurls get so wild, that in tha middle of Tha Dancefloor, they're lifting up Their Sparkling Tutu's.

Feel like Leaving This Joint...Cuz This is Whack!
Tha Club on Tha Other Side, is Jumping with Booming Music and Eye Candy I like.
Been here Oh Too Long...Just Holding Tha Wall,
I mean, The Drinks here are so Watered Down, it ain't even worth Somebody trying to Spike.

Right as Ur Walking away, You hear Those background notes from Timbo or J. Dupri,
And U say, "Hold On...I know They ain't finna play..."
You turn around, and head back to Tha Dance Floor,
And The DJ gets back on Tha Mic and Has His Say.

See, I'm learning Tha Toughest Way, How Life operates,
Past Unfulfilled Luv Interests or Crazy Hours on Tha J-O-B, can be somewhat of a Test.
Just 2 see if You're willing to Be Patient enough until Tha DJ grabs That Microphone,
And Utters, "This one Goes Out 2 You Know Who U Are...Via Special Request."

Tonight, I've given U my Soul, and How I feel about Luv, Being Patient, and Becoming Tha Best,
For some odd reason, I Don't think This was done by a Fluke or By Chance.
Oh!...Oh!...Watch Tha Shoulders!!...I can't Contain Myself...Cuz Finally Tha DJ has Put on Something I Can Dance To.
Now That U've seen How This Galaxy Boy Lives...I Just Have One Question As I Hit Tha Dance floor...

...Would U Like 2 Dance?!!!


Austino.

No comments:

Post a Comment