Saturday, January 25, 2014

Still Holding Tha Rice!!

Today I really wasn't feeling like writing.  Our mind is going every which a way, thinking about things going on in our life.  Especially when it comes to our experiences seemingly everyday with a beautiful girl.  So much so that it's almost getting a little crazy.  Yet...something is in tha air on today, this Saturday Morning to give our all in today's diary post.  We may not write as much as we should, or used to...but we are trying our best to enjoy life.  A lot is going on...a lot of things we don't understand...and even though I have no idea what is about 2 transpire in tha following lines on today, I feel like u'll see what our thoughts have been and are at tha moment.  Appreciate all tha energy that u tha reader, whether present day or in tha future, is giving me to write.  I need it, to keep pushing, cuz we are right where I want to be....yet and still we don't have what we want.  Or shall I say...Who...I want....Or do we??? Hmm....

Previously on Austino Galaxia Universo.....Click Here.

And now...the next installment of "Hold Tha Rice"....Enjoy!!



"So you got about 30 seconds until it's showtime,
You tell me that u actually believe that he's gonna show up on time?
Probably should've went on that 12 Corazones casting call I told you about,
With ur Madre's looks, I guarantee that a decent husband you surely could find."

Mami, not now, I'm defintitely not in tha mood, Ok,
Especially for all of your I told you so type of jokes.
Hey, Rosa, are there any more Corona's left over sitting by you,
Rather tha coroner blame Mexican beer instead of a broken heart 2 why I croaked.

'Gurl, I got one left, but I may have to fight ya,
I got dressed up thinking that I was gonna get loose at tha reception.
You guys had it all laid out too, black beans with cornbread,
Arroz Con Pollo with Ham Hocks...this was tha perfect menu for Cupid's ultimate Election.

And then, gurl, I've been taking this Ricky Martin pole dancing class,
Yeah, so I was just waiting for tha DJ to play 'Livin La Vida Loca'.
I woulda got buck wild right there on tha dance floor,
Especially for that sexy groomsman of his, that Ultimate Fighter, who he calls 'Coca."'

"TIME!! That's it, this El Stupido didn't show up, like I said,
I'm going downstairs to get my money back from tha Padre.
Paying for this farce made me miss tha Spring sale down at Bloomy's,
Nina, you know that Chloe wedges don't go down on price every single day.

But, this is what you get when u don't listen to your mother,
Now, u are all dazed out in tears, with a man who pulls a typical no-show.
Honey, it doesn't matter if his name is Galactic or from tha stars my doll,
He only wants to have fun, and he could care less how ur hears and emotions flow."

GET OUT OF HERE!  I HATE YOU!....
You only wanted this relationship to fail from the very start.
Well...(Sniff. Sniff.)...Are you now happy?  He's not marrying me...
And because of this madness, no other guy will ever, ever have a piece of my heart.

"So be it.  I'm going downstairs to get my shopping money."
'Hey, Big Mami, ur daughter is brokenhearted and all u can think about are some shoes?
This is tha worst day in your Nina's life, and u just thinking about urself as always,
No wonder guys always break up with you, seeing all this, made me piece together all tha clues.'

"As if you should be talking Rosa, I mean who are u fooling?,
U think that just because u have a nice caboose and a smile, it's always gonna be party city.
Last I check, I don't see no ring on ur finger either,
Now, tell me...how did it feel when that Cassie chick took ur place as tha future Mrs. P. Diddy?"

(Angry scowl) 'You better get out of here, really fast Big Mami...And by tha way,
I don't think things went over so well, with you dating that bag boy from Sedano's Supermarket.
While u were gone, eating out this little curvy Chalupa who preferred neither Paper or Plastic,
Tell me Big Mami, for real be honest...Did those stains ever come out of ur cheap Dollar Store carpet?!'

"I don't have to take this...I'm gone." (Door Slams!)
'Hasta Luego!  Gurl, ur Mama is such a freaking skank.'
(Sniff-Sniff!  Sniff-Sniff!) Rosa, I feel like my life is over,
How come my life is like Temptation Island, and I'm always tha first one to walk tha plank?

I mean, I did everythang...(Sniff!) for him...Evrythang Gurl!
From putting up with his egotistical moods to even adding no salt to all my dishes.
Rosa...HOW CAN I FREAKING COOK FLANK STEAK WITHOUT SALT?,
All so that I can adhere to my so-called boyfriend's wishes.

Then...(Sniff!)...Wait, I'm so sorry to be telling u all this stuff,
Rosa, I know that u don't want to hear me vent like never before.
'Listen, you my Chica, my gurl for life, that's what I'm here for,
I told u that a long time ago, in ur old bedroom, as we were listening to Tha Fugees album Tha Score.'

(Sniff.)  Thanks, but just all I used to do for him,
From giving him time to write in his diary to looking pretty for him going 2 a party.
And then, every October 30th, on his birthday I would wear these sexy purple undies,
Last year, I looked so good, his Back 2 the Future doll even smiled...Oh, how I luv McFly Marty.

We came from different background and were raised differently,
I was so outgoing, with a personality that was Calle Ocho to tha bone.
During tha day I was cool with all tha homies, and at night I looked like a Spanish Novela Queen,
Rosa, u know I still kept it real though, I mean do still have my Bedazzled out phone.

The both of us would just talk, and talk, and talk,
He would tell me how one day he's gonna own tha Galaxy and be tha ultimate star.
Then I would tell him how I thought Ariel was my gurl crush since I was seven,
How u can be drop dead gorgeous, and still have tha smarts to pass the Law exam bar.

Rosa, we just connected, I mean...and this is so funny,
One day, we just had a ball, trying to figure out what my tattoos meant, it was so cute.
I only have a few hidden ones, like this one of Speedy Gonzalez on my left booty cheek,
And the one both of us got of tha country Italy, ...Gurl u was right it does look like a Stuart Weitzman boot!

'Let me just ask you then, and u don't have to answer if u don't want to,
But I gotta know cuz I've had all tha hot guys...Well, almost... Cuban Link is still on my list.
It's just if, u two had all of that in common, and u are so bonita my chica,
How come on ur all's Wedding Day he decided to be like...Adios!...And up and diss?'

Well, if I had to point to...(Bink!)....One thang it would be...(Bink! Bink!),
Gurl, do u hear some kind of noise around here?  What's that sound?
'Uh...gurl, I think u need to hold that thought, right now...
Ur man is here.'...Whahh??...'Yeah, gurl, all u got to do is turn around.'

Oh My Gosh...Austino, what are u doing up here, how did you get up he...
And banging on tha window, and making noise like a Spindalis bird.
Let me help u get inside, Rosa can u give me a hand with him,
'And drop this Corona, please!! The only time I'll do that is in tha dry bar after world.'

Pleasse...'Alright, Alright...here I come...'
Rosa, can u at least put down the bottle, just for a quick sec...
'Huff!   Fine, I'm just doing this for you, and this guy...(Corona set on floor)
Galaxia for all this help, u owe me and my homegurl a Corona Extra 24-pack.'

Ugghhh....Uggghhhh...'I got him gurl, Uggghhh....See..!'  (Da Dum-Dum!)
"Freakin' A..Rosa!  What have u been doing, working out in tha gym overtime?
I know u got to be in shape to look ur finest for those music videos...but geez...
Let me dust myself off some....Now...My little Spanish Sunshine."  (Smooch!)

I'm so glad that u showed!  Whahhh...what happened to you?
'Yeah, and why are you coming through back windows like ur Spider-Man.
How come u can't just take tha front steps like all the rest of us normal people?
Coming in here, tracking in all this dirt, and unneeded sand.'

"It's great to meet you to Rosa...Gimmie a Hug....Ehhh-Eh.." (Hugs exchanged)
So...aren't u gonna tell me why ur so late, don't think I forgot.
"Ah, Rosa, this is gonna be kind of personal, so do u mind?"
'Fine.  I'll be downstairs, entertaining all tha cameras out in tha parking lot.'

(Door Closes.)  Before u say a word to me, I have to say something,
And u know how I can get, so just let me go and let me get all this off my mind.
U tell me, u couldn't call, u couldn't even text me that u were gonna be late,
I was worried about you, I mean...I didn't know if u stood me up, or if ur body the news will soon find.

When we first met, tell me, what was tha promise we made...
"That no matter what, we would be honest, and never keep any secrets or tell any lies."
So then why did you pull this type of stunt, I mean, I got my family out there, and so do u,
Now is not tha time to chump up, and decide to get silly little butterflies.

Every since we we put up that Instagram photo and typed #dreamcouple,
All eyes have been on us, because nobody thought it could last.
I'm a chica...You're a preppy thug who can barely speak any Spanish,
So many differences...Even to do u know what to do when a toast is given when holding a shot glass?

I taught you how 2 dance Merengue and real Salsa,
We would sit and watch Ingrid Hoffmann cook up sexy dishes, just so u know.
Then I would spend Saturday afternoons, trying to remix them to ur specific taste,
Even holding back on tha butter, just on tha simple fact that ur Six-pack Abs can show.

"I know, Babe, but..."...I'm in no wise done talking to you yet,
You put me through craziness on today, and u gonna sit there and take it like a man.
All throughout our relationship, u told me that it turned u on how I'm such a feisty and unfiltered Senorita,
Well on today, I'm gonna give u every piece of me, and u gonna think twice about being such a #1 fan.

How could u do this?  Everythang was set up so perfectly,
The Rolls-Royce is parked outside, and I flew in Paul Mitchell specifically to do my hair.
Stevie Wonder is on tha organ, playing a mix of Motown and theme songs from old Telemundo TV shows,
Flowers from Milan, any idea how tough that is, having flowers taking from tha site of the next World's Fair?

HGTV worked relentlessly 48 straight hours doing decorations in this here vintage Spanish cathedral,
While I'm getting texts all morning from Ex's who still dream about my days showing tha uses of whip cream.
Mischa Cupcakes has been going crazy hopping none of the special-made cupcakes will melt...While,
Uncle Raul is upset that he can't sing at his girl's wedding, telling everybody, 'I never heard of The Dream.'

I've given u tha best years of my life, passing up on these opps with ballers and doctor's,
Just last night, the owner of La Carreta began to hit on me while I was with Rosa, my gurl.
This chica you have, or shall I say had, is tha fantasy of every guy, yet I chose to be with you,
And I'm not even gonna tell you about how I was 'Ur Best' and how I go Platinum in Rockin' Your World.

You may be chase by all these little girls around here,
But u know down deep inside, that I'm tha one who takes u to another level.
Now tell me, what could make u put me in such distress these last few hours,
U better not tell me that u were with Gabriella, that trampy yet cute little Brazilian She-devil.

"Well....I..I..."....Come On, Austino Galaxia, don't be afraid now,
I loved you, even when people told me that my height would be a factor around this town.
I believed u, and truly that's when I fell in love with you, u know when u told me...
'We'll be tha same height, in tha bed, when we're laying down.'

(Sniff!)  Now I don't think, I can trust any man ever again...
"Stop!  Ok.  Let me discuss, what's been going on? Now, it's my turn.
I can't stand to see my Little Quesadilla all balled up in cornmeal."
Austin, this ain't funny, not at all, u have really hurt me, and now have giving me sum heart burn.

"First off, let me say, that I love you, alright,
More than anybody can imagine, and I knew that tha first day I saw you.
You didn't have any makeup on, just chillin' with ur homegurl Rosa,
But it was just sumthing about ur skin, matching that Summer dress that color of Aqua blue.

See, I luv females who wear colors, and have bright personalities,
That's what drew me to you, that u weren't into black and dull brown.
Then I saw u smile, and laugh, at something u and Rosa were talking about,
It was right then and there, that I decided that with this gurl, I never ever would want to see a frown.

It was funny gurl, cuz I decided that I wasn't gonna approach any other girl again,
Like, we just made a decision that I'm no longer in tha so-called chase game.
But when I saw you, and ur long curly hair just bounce, I couldn't help myself,
A thought hit me, like this is gonna be that last time I utter tha words...'What's Ur Name?'

No goofy lines, I was just honest, cuz I've been through tha up's and down's of love,
Told u I thought u looked really special, but also told u, I'm used to being around sexy Dimes.
So I said, I would like to get to know u better, and I'll think u'll like my life of Fun,
But I also said, if not that's cool, cuz God's already got a long list on my 1-900-DATE-GALAXIA hotline.

U took a risk, and we went out a few days later,
And every since, we have had tha time of our lives.
Staying up late walking through tha park, or taking painting classes using Groupons,
For Halloween, I had so much fun sitting in tha hair salon, and watching ur hair being put in a 60's bee hive.

Every night I would think, I'm tha luckiest guy in tha world,
Then I would look at my Galaxy 3 phone, and sometimes begin to cry.
Like every single picture we took together, looked like it was ur "Greatest Hits",
Once u looked so beautiful in my arms, that I couldn't imagine any other way I would want to die.

U love hoops, u enjoy my taste in music,
I love that ur a Mamacita who's real with her roots, but also enjoys others.
Mean, u are so well-rounded and that's what I love about you,
Wanting to travel to South Africa as well as forming a 2018 Reunion tour of Tha Jonas Brothers.

Do I worship u as Little Miss Perfecto?  Ah...Noo....
And I know that's what u appreciate in me as well.
So many guys put u on a pedestal, like u can do no wrong and are just this Goddess,
Yet, I know u better than u know urself, and that's how I pulled u into my love pool...u didn't just fell.

Like I said, I'm in Love with you, but it's just recently I don't know,
I'm getting tempted like never before, and I just don't know.
Please don't get offended when I come out and say this Babe,
But what if something happens, and I don't always have this unlimited dough?

Girls are constantly around me, and I know u see how they act,
Now they know I'm with you, I've become a challenge, I guess per se.
I appreciate all types of women...all sizes and different colors,
It's just...they are making a hard push at me now, that I'm at my so-called Wedding Day."

So-called?  What is that supposed to mean?
"Now, now, let me finished, think about this, for me this is it?"
Hold up...Hold up...U act like I not giving up my life for this either?
I'm sorry, but u aren't tha only one sacrificing here...I'm about 2 have a fit.

"Ur beautiful, but...." Tell me straight up, and look me in tha eyes,
Do you or don't you want to get married, Austino?  TELL ME NOW!!
Just remember if u say 'No', I'll never forgive u for this,
And neither will my brothers, and the other Latin Kings we have sitting in tha crowd.

"I want to marry you...but not now...I can't...
Listen, I want you to still be my Fiancee, but the ceremony will have to wait."
Who is she?....Who is she?....
I knew I shoulda never gone with u to McDonald's on our freakin' first date.

So what am I supposed to do, just sit here and wait for u 2 get ur mind right,
You know, I'm not on no type of K-Mart Layaway plan...I'm at a Buy It Now state.
I'm at my peak physically...I'm at my peak spiritually and mentally,
Heck, even cooking wise, I'm peaking...I realized that when I baked u a Sugar-Free Funfetti cake.

Are u sure?..."Ah, give me a minute, is there a bathroom up here."
Over there to tha right, and please put tha toliet seat back down.
"Oh, alright....trust me, that's the last thang on my mind right now,
Did u see how she looked in that flawless, diamond crusted Wedding gown.

I'm so close to having everythang I've ever dreamed,
Got tha lifestyle, now I'm moments away from having tha girl who's truly Top Shelf.
If I decline on this opprotunity, I don't know, time is waiting for no man,
She only comes around once in a lifetime...Of her kind, there aren't too many left.

(Pssss....Pssssss)  But then again, I get chills when I think about my past,
How I have had the most beautiful girls in our presence, some so hard to tame.
From the sexy girly girls in high heels to tha gangasta cuties who only rock boots,
To tha International beauties who only speak 2 words of English...our first and last name.

(Flush!)  Where's tha santizer soap?  (Squirt! Squirt!)  Have no idea what to do?
But I better make up my mind, or this Bonita is gonna slip out of our hands.
Alright, here goes nothing, please don't let her be upset by all of this,
Or tell her family, cuz I really don't feel like dealing espeically with her Madre, or the rest of her clan."

Well?  What is it gonna be Austino Galaxia?
Are u gonna be with me or are u gonna give up on what we had?
I'm waiting....(Legs crossed moving at a feverish pace)
I don't have all day, plus I need to know if I need to call u a cab.

"You've seen all of me, the good and tha not so good,
And for that I must say that I'm forever thankful to find such a gal.
Today has been rough, I apologize for making u wait so long,
I tried my best to jump on tha clock to stop tha turning of life's dial.

Don't be mad, but I can't make up my mind, so I decided to do a coin flip.."
Hold Tha Rice!  U telling me that our destiny is being put into a coin.
"Not just any coin, baby girl, come on, it's just so hard to decide,
Besides, this one has a picture of Iowa on it, showing tha plains and  corn of Des Moines!

Just joking, after a long talk, with myself, there's only one conclusion,
And that's gonna be said from me, straight to you on this day..."


Let me ask, u...if u were in my shoes what would u do?
Live it up, or begin to settle down, those two options are tha only way.

See, this two-part diary post, is what I've been going through,
Have I found tha one?  I'm not sure, but a lot of girls have been on my heart.
Coolness, physical beauty, they all possess in some way or another,
So I've been wondering if I should just tell them, or let Love and Destiny play their part.


Decisions...Decisions...what can u say?
I'll just end all this mess, by stating this here for the Galaxy 2 share.
I need to make some real decisions here, really soon,
Cuz my soul cannot keep going through this notion of Truth or Dare.

Hopefully this has been a real time look into our heart,
From our desires to what seems to be tough decisions we're in tha process of making.
There is a lot of realness stuck in between tha lines up in here,
Just gonna be real in this diary, no time for any faking.

Our love life is so crazy, I don't understand, but that's ok,
Seems like every decision we now make, has such a heavy price.
One day it will come, and I'll have no greater joy than having a sexy Babe for once say...
"Waiter, on second thought, I'll have what Galaxia's having...that dish of Luv and Fun...

...And also please...please...Hold Tha Rice!


Ciao!  With Smooches and Hugs!!
Austino Galaxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment