Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Desert Takeover.

Hello, I bet you didn't expect this,
Another guest star writing in this special diary of a future star.
But this Austino Galaxia fellow is out doing his thang,
And invited me to talk about tha journey that can be so far.

Now Galaxia has never had any pets, or insects,
Although at his age he should have had at least a cat.
He's gonna laugh at that, cuz he's sensitive about getting old,
It ain't my fault that he was at the meeting when Tuesday became Fat.


So on his way home from accross town, he texted me,
Saying...Bro, can you fill in for me on tonight.
Tell them about how both of us relate so much,
Make sure u include a bit about love and relationships...how its a fight.

I was chilling at tha zoo, minding my own bid-ness,
Actually I was getting my holla on with tha cheetah doll.
Back in South Africa, girls used to love to ride me,
Now I find these Arabian princesses so pretty, every night I get buck wild.

My favorite spot is Aladdin's on tha East side, 
That's where all tha fine honey's come out to play.
Tha gist of what I do, is just hang my rope on tha outside,
Matter of fact Princess Jasmine is who I met tha other day.

She saw me and did a double take,
I'm used to sexy dames so I just continued to spit.
Then she smiled at me, and I gave her my FULL grin,
Next time she does that, I'll put it on her...that I can entirely admit.

Tha joint was jumping, I saw this blue looking fellow,
He walked in like every wish he could grant.
One of my boys, told me he was this Genie of some sort,
This man is tha best... his dictionary doesn't even include tha word can't.

Thought about asking him to fix my back,
But as I thought about it, that's what makes me so unique.
I let him walk in, and he was trailed by 10 Persian hotties,
They were so pretty that my only thought was, 'I need a cold drink!'

Enough about me, let me get a little comfy here,
Hopefully my English wont throow you off.
I learned tha language from watching my homeboy Geoffrey,
All big time with Toys R' Us...no more drinking with tha fellas using a trough.

Got mesqitoes buzzing in my ear, and a elephant in tha background,
Austino better not take this moement for granted or else...
Man, I better clean up my spelling on this writing tip,
There's no Rosetta Stone for animals...I need the edition titled "Desert Plus".

Ok, so what can I write about Galaxia,
Somebody told me that he's been at this thang for years.
Everytime we talk, I tell him to go ahead and write your book,
He said I will...but I have yet to meet my Bambi deer.

We exchange stories about our love life's,
His being in Miami, and mine being out here in this desert space.
Galaxia tells me that those Miami women our really crazy,
I just respond, u shoulda seen this panther wet tee shirt race.

Ladies, if you are reading this thang, don't get it twisted,
Austino is really, really a sensitive type of guy.
Even though he acts like he can handle any and everythang,
A rejection from someone's heart, can make him sometimes cry.

He wants things to be so right, so fast, 
Living in his own Galaxy, that others might not see.
Even my homie Simba, The Lion King, had to step in and tell him...
"Grooowl!!! They do have a life, and just might be too busy."

See, in this here jungle or desert, Simba's my dude,
Cuz he's just a playboy like myself, and I guess Galaxia as well.
So many stories, so many crazy episodes,
This one lioness once touched his hair, and immediately gonked out and fell!

But Simba, Myself, and Galaxia had a three-way,
That's conversation mind you, now get your head outta tha sand.
Although if all of us were to go to Tel Aviv to party one weekend,
Sure we can start our own version of tha Zoo Party Pack clan.

Simba likes those quiet forest females, I like tha Middle East princesses,
While Galaxia is seemingly all over tha board.
This is a secret, but one time he told me he wanted a sexy Koala bear,
I asked him why, he just said, that Australian accents always extend his jimmy cord.

I shouldn't be saying all that, cuz Galaxia has a dirty mind,
But when it comes to sexy ladies and animals, that's how we all do.
Please don't tell anybody that I told u about tha Koala bear thang,
You know he likes hot climate females, and  boy I have a crazy story about this blonde kangaroo.

Good times...Good times...
Now where was I, oh talking about our relationship over the miles.
We're pretty close, talk very often about love and life,
Even though those times where it so tough to smile.

See, I got humps in my back, actually four of them,
I know, I know, u looking me now as some type of freak.
That's alright, cuz as Galaxia always says, Different is sexy,
Why u think I'm trying to get at tha Pelican with tha extra long legs and beak?!

I move extra slow, I mean there is absolutely no rush,
Sooner or later we'll get to tha same place.
These characters around here, being trying to show off like I'm all intimidated,
Speedy Gonzales came down here like this was some Mexico City Grand Prix race!

'Andale, Andale!', my little mouse friend keep yelling, 
I was trying to tell him to chill, just relax and stay pat.
This is tha real Dirty South my dude, u gonna get put on,
These stallions I got coming through, love that crazy Spanish talk and ur goofy hat!

Just like up North, it's tha same down here,
There are three things u gotta have to be with a Queen Bee.
You gotta know how to take control, how not to sweat,
And just like everywhere else it don't hurt if u haven't been on TV.

Dumbo is a god down here, believe you me,
This rascal remembers each and every one of his conquests so to speak.
He was naming off so many names, it had me all baffled up in a twist,
Pocahontas visited him, and fell in love...now she's sexting him with pics like 3 times a week.

I wish I had her, but getting back to my bro Galaxia,
Tha last convo before last, I told him to just start a new.
He was so upset, dropping F-bombs, and how these girls just don't know,
Once again, I just slowly spit...and stop speaking and go into tha do.

The moments when its just us two talking are so unique,
Cuz his spirit and desire to be tha best is bar none without compare.
That's why these times where it seems like nobody realizes what's in front of them stings,
Because once he becomes famous, they gonna recall when he approached on simple truth and dare.

So that's why I'm here to tell about my life,
On today I woke up, walked around, and then simply sat in tha sun.
My cousins up in Dubai tell me, to stop being so lazy, and go to work,
They just don't know how getting a tan everyday is work...and I guess fun.

The sun down here is so blazing, it ain't no joke,
Gotten used to it a little bit, but visitors get a rude awaking,
Some penguins came down, and I just smh, 'Why did y'all come down here dress that way?'

But I got my shades on, Galaxia sent me Tom Fords, 
He's into those brand names, just give me them '96 Oakley's.
Besides, tha National Zoo Enquirer Paper is trying to catch me slipping up,
Just throw on them Oak's, and I tell my Bust It Baby to always take tha route behind tha house tree.

Alright, so after getting some GTL for tha day, 
With that including chewing Grass, and adding some lounge.
They legalized Eating Grass down here since the beginning of time,
The moment tha make it illegal, is when I'll clop over to tha Amazon and take a suicidal plunge.

So as I said, I take my time in everythang I do,
Evidently that's why Galaxia wanted me to write on this sexy night.
I can see tha stars just gazing, with a certain dreamy tinkle,
More importantly, I'm here to say don't give up on tha fight.

See, last night was something else in tha Galaxia showroom,
He was talking to me like he was about to just give it all up.
But I told him that life is like a Mystery Machine sometimes,
My pen pal Scooby-Doo told me that...Amazing what u learn from a little pup.

U folks in America sometimes don't value tha process,
And how u grow by just embracing tha journey and not the end fold.
Down here you got no choice but to take ur time in doing things,
Either u sweat to death, or u end up being tha blunt of one minute jokes that are generational told.

Start New.  Do things a little bit differently from tha norm.
This is what I told Galaxia, and now I'm relaying to you.
People always joke about my humps, or how slow I chew my food,
But tourists line up to take my picture....Luckily I already printed out a signature signed few.

I tell him, that just because it may have taken awhile,
Doesn't mean that it ain't gonna happen at all.
Don't worry about other people...or as we say in tha desert...
The longest day indicates that tha sun will shine brightest when it's Fall.

Just don't give up...no matter what.
And when it comes to that Love thang...let it speak to ur heart.
If ur in a relationship, or if ur single, just know,
You can't make somebody luv you...that only comes from Cupid's dart.

When the time is right, everythang will fall into place,
Or if ur with tha wrong being, that will speak ultra loudly too.
The other night, I heard this coyote just howling away in tha night,
Sometimes even they can't handle what a 40 yr old peacock can do.

That's it, I gotta get me some rest,
Wake up and start this routine all over again.
Galaxia thanx for letting me get some thoughts out about life,
Not too many people would do that...My friend.

Have a feeling that you should follow this Galaxy guy, listen up,
Things are a changing, and u don't wanna miss a single beat.
He's doing something different, and without any filter,
Years from now, u'll look back and say, that was in no wise an easy feat.

Love and Fun, is what he preaches constantly,
Now he's just letting things flow as the should.
As all of us, have to learn one way or another,
To reach ur highest peak, u must climb and be tested to see if u could.

I'm out....Ooops, I'm getting a text message from this female now,
Tonight, this desert is gonna be hotter than every before.
Gotta change clothes, and get cleaned up,
Throw my Versace rug on my back and then hit tha door.

Spit!!  Yeah, I'm still tha sexiest animal around,
Nobody can come close, and that includes every species and mammal.
Live life, and remember slow and steady wins tha race...
That didn't come from no turtle....But from Zion Godfrey...

...You're favorite Camel.


Zion G.

No comments:

Post a Comment