Thursday, February 27, 2014

Galaxia Magnets.


1a.m. on tha dot.
Can u believe I'm about to jot?!
Guess I'm addicted to this...Robert Palmer please sing ur shout.
Being tha Best is my flame, and This diary is my pot.

Doing this after sleepwalking to my toliet in tha dark.
Eyes so dreamy and hazy, felt so Ray Charles, but still my booty parked.
Thinking why this gurl is in my dreams, whenever I sleep she stalks.
Like tha screeching white noise in a Hitchcock flick, on that blackboard of chalk.

Tha first time she got a text...Now what should I do give her a call?
Are these subtle signs that our season is coming like how tha leaves drop in Fall?
She's gonna read this, but whatever I'm letting it out, no time now to stall.
My life is like a Wade 2 Lebron fast break...And I'm gonna 1am show u how I Ball.

"Is...Is this it?"  That's tha phrase I recall coming from her lips.
Like she was disappointed with her relationship, and needed somebody who could rock her hips.
The setting was Boca Raton...It wasn't Georgia cuz I didn't see a train with Gladys and tha Pips.
Not happy is what she portrayed...deciding if with Love, she should Dip, or just graze with a Tip.

My life right now is crazy, just hours earlier it felt like I'm taking a year off.
Yeah, u read that right, like no chicks for tha 3-6-5...please don't u dare scoff.
Been through so much, just these last few days, short of Ponzi Schemes by Bernie Madoff.
Maybe these gurls are ganging up on me, knowing that I'm tha Ultimate Payoff.

Let's see...I go into tha Laundromat, and this gurl is just giving me this stare.
Sitting down, even handcuffed to her man, but it don't stop...Tell me Life is Fair.
I'm putting in my detergent, I look out 2 her in my view of side...Yep, she's still there.
Blurred Lines have no hit tha corner of 6th and Meridian, and nothing seems to be clear.

She's keeps looking at me, in a "I want you" type of glance.
Is it my hair, or my J's...That is making her want to give me a Lapdance.
I'm Singles, and Can Make It Rain, if u really want to birthday suit prance.
But I respect tha game of love so much, I'm tha one who withdraws from this awkward chance.

Time to go back to tha basis of what this Diary was built upon in 2011.
See, it's about going to tha top...But also about telling stories about Angels visiting from Heaven.
Somebody probably think I still don't have tales about Ladies...Please, I can talk about it all day and night like a 7 Eleven.
I haven't even talked about tha episode with this Cali cool chick I knew...Tall, Slender, and had a name of Devin.

She was laid back cool, liked her a lot, had slept on model looks with a That's So 70s vibe.
If Ashton Kutch hadda saw her, I promise u, he woulda smiled and gave me a Hi-Five!
Feeling like he was on MTV Punk'd, and to get a date he would have to give me a bribe.
My asking price is 2 and a Half Women...But according to Mila, I think his wallet could have survived.

Tha only reason I didn't go all out is because I didn't like what she put on her Sub...Way.
Yep, she had a weird sandwich combination.  One that made kissing her...Like Totally Hashtag Not Okay.
Sounds like a Seinfeld episode I know, mean she befriended me as if I was Gay.
Sometimes a couple is so ITunes...At that moment I was simply Google Play.

Doesn't that sound weird?...Don't date a gurl cuz she likes mustard mixed with Jalapeno Peppers?
Pushing her to tha side cuz of that?  Alex Trebek is already practicing ' D Galaxia is Tha Answer' for a future show of Je-par...
That is schedule to air on Love Week, with tha guests being AC/DC and Def Leppard.
Cuz they are tha only ones who know girls like I do...from tha Party chicks to tha Wives who are Stepford.

Everyday there is like a new episode with a gurl, telling u this is turning into a great book.
Was at tha...I won't get into that story, cuz, well whatever its details hasn't been shook.
Amazing how it can linger, when a sexy gal gives u a sexy look.
U feel like being so flawlessly beautiful should be a crime, and ur becoming Amor's Most Wanted Crook.

So I'm in tha Gym or that Athletic Club, and walk by and see this, I guess Dame.
She's on tha chest machine, and I try not to look, but think she's as cute as Lois Lane.
Have to stay concentrated on my workout, cuz each rep and detail need for us to maintain.
Plus my Abs were still sore...Tha Pac-Man, Black Mamba, and Becks only do a Ab routine so insane.

I grab my Foam Roller, and go through my stretches like a Ballerina from Tha Black Swan.
After doing floor exercises, Team Galaxia then stood up still thinking about which Love Judge I can Con.
I didn't have to though, because this Cutey, then walked by us, and gave me smile and wave with her wand.
Then it began to hit me who she was...It was with her, that my butt she was so fond.

See several, and I do mean, several weeks ago, we met, matter of fact in tha same spot.
I was doing some stretches, and for some reason our eyes met, or shall I say caught.
She has this athletic body, with caramel skin..."I would Luv 2 work u out" is what I honestly thought.
Then she hit me with a smile, and I moved her up Galaxia's List of Being 'Tha Most Sought.'

She was with a guy, cuz he came over as she was where I lay.
Tha kid just shrugged it off...Hey, even tha P.I.M.P. himself Don 'Magic' Juan has a Off-day.
Yet she kept looking over at me, like she had something to say.
No reason to TiVo this moment, let's live this moment live, so we won't regret The Replay.

This beauty then begins to talk about my Butt, and how she wishes she had more Junk n tha Trunk.
Begins to ask me what I do for my toosh...A sexy gurl with insecurities?  Who Woulda Thunk?
I tell her my exercise program all tha while thinking, this gurl is so hot, plus she's got a tat like a Rocker Punk.
But I was professional..."As Usual" (Rolling of tha Eyes)....but I didn't want her fitness goals to flunk.

After several minutes of convo, she left me with a nugget that I remember with a tee.
I told her, 'I'll talk 2 u later', and she loudly responded, "WORK THAT A-- OUT FOR ME!"
I smiled and she showed me her pearls, and thought gladly...Trust me gurl...Gla...dly.
Thinking about how I had a convo with this doll of a woman over my booty...Ah, God...Check Please!!

So tha other day, after she waved and smiled, I thought she still remembers us talking.
She did her thang, and I think made an effort to come back by us again simply walking.
Waving Good-Bye this time, and I laughed, and she gave a HUGE smile back, knowing she was Balking.
Throwing us a curveball, as she went back over 2 this guy...Her boyfriend?  Maybe I should do some Stalking!

Been a lot, and I do mean a lot of women who have remembered us, or at least our Buns.
Just kidding!  It's amazing how days or years go by, and they still recall This Kid whose all about Fun.
So many episodes, like was I wrong not to approach this gurl cuz of chipped polish on her toe, The Big One?
Matter of fact, I got another one...Told ya...By no means am I even close to being done.

This one happened just this past Sunday, as I was at tha Triple A for tha game with tha Bulls and Heat.
Afternoon Hoops on a Domingo afternoon, since childhood has always been a treat.
Blessed to work for tha Heat, but being there after a Saturday night, sometimes ain't no east feat.
But u do whatcha gotta do...These Miami gurls like Spas, Vintage Handbags, and Whips with 2 seats.

Little did I know that another Fun Adventure in Love will evolve...let me tell u so.
My gurl 'Ice' and Big Rod, are my witnesses, ask them and they will let u know.
Chilling I was reading, this awesome book by Tha Jigga Man, 'Decoded'...That book needs its own show.
No time to talk about that, cuz in a few hours I have to go and earn me some dough.

Guests were coming into that game, and I'm just studying per se on how to become one of tha best.
It was loud over in the Premium Gate of Gate 3, but I could sense some eyes on us, or on our chest.
I glance up, and this woman is just like staring at me...Hard!  Is this gonna be another test?
I'm on tha clock, so I can't really use my, 'How many licks til u get 2 tha...' line...A simple 'Hello' is my limited best.

She responded like 'Outstanding' or some kind of big word that I even my have to pull out my or...Tha Dic.
She was a dark skinned woman, probably attractive so a lot of guys, and had a African accent super thick.
After speaking...Kept reading on J Hov, but somehow I can hear her talking, and her stare getting more sick.
Moments past, and 'Ice' told me she wanted me Super Bad...and on her McLovin signs I did not pick.

To be honest, I didn't even pay her no mind, plus when its different when u've skated around Love's Block.
It takes a whole lot for u to spike up ur Rollerblades, and come to a complete stop.
She was Ok, but I didn't get that feeling of, 'This is one Cherry that I would luv 2 Pop.'
So I kept on doing my nerd thang, and kept reading...I wanted to see how Big Pimpin' started up Tha ROC!

It was late in tha Third or early Fourth Quarter of tha game, and here comes Shorty and her friend.
I vaguely remember her, even though only like 45 minutes or so have past since then.
Guess lately tha only gurls I remember are those who either tell me, "I'm Single" or "I'm Mexican".
Which can get me in a whole Enchilada of trouble, when I ask tha follow-up, "How far can u Bend?!"

Anyway, this blue dress chick was by tha door, cussing up a storm, I'm thinking u need 2 calm down.
"U ain't gonna do S---!", and all this jibber jabber...All that crazy, loud talk is giving me a parental frown.
After all that hooping and hollering she hangs up, and focuses on me...With predator eyes like a Greyhound.
But this was one ride, straight out tha comic book, and this Lucy chick has her eye on her Charlie Brown.

Next thang I know it she begins to Lisa Salter her way over to me, just like in America's Next Top Model.
'LEFT. RIGHT.  HIPS. PLANT'...She was coming at me at Full, and I do mean, Full Throttle.
She began to ramble off a phone #..."Yada Yada Yada"...Ah...not really interested in Poppin' ur Bottle.
Plus, u walking over to me like America's Top...But don't u know I'm looking for Tha Galaxy's Top Model?!

Homegurl, didn't stop though, now she's continues to walk over and is grabbing her breasts.
With both of her hands, like saying, 'I know u want me'...A stunt that got me 2 thinking, Maybe I should just...
Talking and grabbing her D cups again, until she got dead in front of me, or in front of my desk.
Now this Cinemax movie is about to get a close-up, and I feel like this could turn into a whole mess.

Don't forget, this is in public view people...This ain't a Freak Show behind a secret Iron Curtain.
So people, cameras, everybody can see how this is going down...that one thang is for certain.
This chick then asks me about my book, and notes, which I won't share even with Billy Bob Thornton.
Although my Chick Ego, matches when he was with Angelina...one where u "Can't Tell Me Nothin!".

'Naaa....Na....Na....Na...Wait until I get my money right....Ohhhh....Ohhhhh', Thank u Mr. West.
So this gurl then is like, "Give me ur number....Give me ur number"...U gotta show more than ur 36D breasts.
My digits are on lockdown...Although I would give it 2 Ms. Chopra for being tha New face of Guess.
I didn't give it to her, and that just got her more wound up, stomping away in her blue dress.

I had to take a phone call, and while I was on tha line, she begins to go in about our lips.
It was our butt with tha other girl, and our lips with this one...Guess we tha drink these hot gurls want 2 sip.
Brewed from tha factories of Fun and Luv, when taken slowly can make u take a sidewalk dip.
For tha right one, can lead 2 a morning breakfast, and u leaving full...and me doing a Mattress Flip.

She goes on about how my lips, she basically wants to rip off, we were literally driving her crazy.
I was looking at her like, it ain't gonna happen, my cock eye looks were probably looking so lazy.
Now let me get back to reading this book, about tha lyrics of Jay Zay.
If u act Lady like, and not be such a wild child, perhaps I'll show u Happy Days like Tha Fonzarelli!!

Next thang I know it, this super loooong Black Hummer Limo pulls up, right outside next to Valet.
She asks me my name, I give it to her...What tha heck...One day I'm gonna be famous anyway.
Her and her friend prance out tha door, and I'm like Judge Mathis, "Have a Nice Day."
Just those two walk into a now opened Limo door...I just think, this is just tha usual in my Love Life of Cray.

Man, I don't believe this, it's 3:33 am in tha morning, and I got like no time to go back to sleep.
But thought I share a little bit about my crazy life, I got stories, just been quiet like Tha Little Bo Peep.
That's interesting cuz all this began, with a dream while I was counting some sleep.
Still don't understand why she keeps on appearing...Maybe I should ask TLC why she creeps.

Do I like her?  Should I go full blown after her?  Like should I tell her how I truly feel?
If I tell her what's been happening, will that breakup a possible Engagement deal?
We ain't sweating thangs, but inside there's a small thought that us 2gether would be tha Ultra thrill.
Right now, just gonna let thangs play itself out, and with that we can't be more real.

Cuz as u can see if it's not with her, there's always somebody else right around our sight.
A gurl so sexy and geeky...Curvy and Humble...Tha most attractive are attracted to our Flight.
Sometimes I don't understand all this...I have now learned to accept it with all our Might.
I haven't read our last post, but I "think" it ended about a typical Galaxia Day...

Well...Welcome to a Typical Galaxia Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment