Sunday, February 9, 2014

2 Mucho de Galaxia.

2 much written in this diary of mine.
2 much talking about how our life is about 2 shine.
2 much discussing how Love involves whine and...wine.
2 much discussing how cloudy days are about 2 be fine.



2 much talk about God and boobs.
2 much music hidden using videos from YouTube.
2 much hoping that a simply poem with give a soul soothe.
2 much advice on candlelight's setting tha perfect room mood.

2 much admiring a girl for her laugh.
2 much admiring a girl when she shakes her Laffy Taff.
2 much admiring a girl for her Punky looks like Daff.
2 much admiring a girl for being a Rose in Life's thorn staff.

2 much guy talk on things never to be spoken.
2 much guy talk on gambling on love, using ur heart as a token.
2 much guy talk using late-night jokes like my name was Conan.
2 much guy talk about being a friend, when it seems to be all about tha Poking.

2 much revealing deep secrets on my life.
2 much revealing about a Shooting Star's sometimes difficult flight.
2 much revealing about what I look for in a future wife.
2 much revealing about wanting to soar high like tha kites.

2 much jotting about this "Mickey D" girl.
2 much jotting about tha Columbian beauty that once rocked my world.
2 much jotting about race doesn't matter...one time u should try tha swirl.
2 much jotting about my future love, must have her hair in curls.

2 much for me to understand, my own freaking thoughts
2 much for me to understand, how come...Tha Lakers again just lost.
2 much for me to understand why is it, that I'm not a Fortune 100 type boss.
2 much for me to understand tha price of fame, and I'm paying tha ultimate cost.

2 much to keep wondering why it's a new girl everyday.
2 much to keep wondering why I'm upscale, but still have my ghetto ways.
2 much to keep wondering why a prayer doesn't get through, like the Pastors say.
2 much to keep wondering why it's true...Some win...Some Lose...And some don't get a chance 2 play.

2 much watching others get what they've always dreamed.
2 much watching others smile with a Crest commercial gleam.
2 much watching others interact...Is it as easy as it seems?
2 much watching others and me be patient...When will I get tha Bat signal beam?

2 much relationship talk for no one really and truly believes.
2 much relationship talk about love...it's over...Like Kayne, I too see tha 'Blood On Tha Leaves.'
2 much relationship talk for we all know it's really about what's in those Trojan Condom sleeves.
2 much relationship talk, for I can feel eyes roll, and a loud shout of..."Geez."

2 much shopping to make my wardrobe so complete.
2 much shopping and making lists, when tha doing of them seems so grey and bleak.
2 much shopping when u know u need to save up for that Vacation week.
2 much shopping for another pair of kicks, when u can wear only one on ur athletic feet.

2 much concern about having fun, why am I shouting this topic alone.
2 much concern about new technology, I mean who cares if I get that new Galaxy Note phone.
2 much concern about Valentine's Day, one night doesn't guarantee a lifetime of a ""Good Bone."
2 much concern about becoming Legendary...don't worry our name somebody will always moan.

2 much confusion on if I like sexy bodies or a flawless face.
2 much confusion on if I like all ethnicities or only tha Spanish race.
2 much confusion on if I want a Freaky gal or somebody to take my Mom's place.
2 much confusion of if my love life is like Law and Order, and it'll one day become an unsolved case.

2 much laying in bed thinking that this picture of us two is like a dream.
2 much laying in bed hoping that I can for one night rub her down with Ice Cream.
2 much laying in bed fantasizing about unzipping her hoodie by each and every seam.
2 much laying in bed upset cuz 'The Best Ever' I have yet to be universally deemed.

2 much cussing on how come it's taking ever so long.
2 much cussing whenever I hear a new 2014 love song.
2 much cussing when I see a South Beach girl walk down Collins in her thong.
2 much cussing cuz it feels like being urself can put u far into tha wrong.

2 much getting tired when a girl u like refuses to call to at least say 'Hi.'
2 much getting tired of eating perfect meals, when inside u want to cheat with at least one French Fry.
2 much getting tired of another day passing, without seeing ur dream girl...All u can do is 'Sigh'.
2 much getting tired of unfulfilled conversations that sooner or later are gonna end with a 'Good-bye'.

2 much not getting out and enjoying everythang life can offer...you.
2 much not getting out and taking advantage of being in Miami and eating Cuban stew.
2 much not getting out and having tha attitude of...What Would Hugh Hefner Do.
2 much not getting out and not using tha line...'If looking that good was a lawsuit, then I'll gladly have to Sue.'

2 much being self-motivated that sometimes it can be come scary.
2 much being self-motivated that ur willing to pay $5 for Organic Diary.
2 much being self-motivated that ur willing to go alone for a ride on Luv and Fun's travelling Ferry.
2 much being self-motivated that u want ur own hairstyle, whether that's Ombre or tha Curls from Jheri.

2 much ignoring ur Instagram when all u buddies are posting pics.
2 much ignoring ur Instagram when that gurl u dig is posting a bikini photo that looks so sick.
2 much ignoring ur Instagram just because tha number of ur followers isn't numerically thick.
2 much ignoring ur Instagram cuz ur ego is telling u,"One day everybody will see, I'm tha Number One Pick."

2 much Freak coming out as I discuss my love for tha pierced belly button ring.
2 much Freak coming out when I think dyed hair can sometimes make u a 'Hot Thang'.
2 much Freak coming out when I say tha less makeup tha more I want to give u wifey bling.
2 much Freak coming out when I say I wanna be so hot that I want a girl to turn into a Galaxia Drag King.

2 much on tonight written about how tha past has held me back.
2 much on tonight written about being honest about tha kind of girls I want to sack.
2 much on tonight written about all tha stress once held in my mind's backpack.
2 much on tonight written about tha things that I thought I lacked.

2 much Galaxia...being discussed for tha Galaxy to see.
2 much Galaxia...being shown...One Diary is good, but wouldn't it be cool to have three.
2 much Galaxia...being planted...on this Earth like a never cut-down tree.
2 much Galaxia...being watched...that's why I call this "Must-Read TV."

2 much but not enough about all that lays ahead.
2 much but not enough talk about all u need is Fun, that's life's survival bread.
2 much but not enough knowing which Girl's Love Diet has been titled, "Galaxia-Fed".
2 much but not enough is simply what I prefer as I lay down in "Fantasy" which she is simply known as...

My Bed.


Galaxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment