Saturday, February 15, 2014

"Souled Out."

This is truly a first.
Nothing is rehearsed.
Need 2 quench my thirst.
As my creativity is about 2 burst.



It's a Saturday afternoon.
Usually this time 4 writing is 2 soon.
I prefer to write when u see tha moon.
Or when ur grouping two feminine balloons.

Yet here we are on today.
With absolute no knowledge of what to say.
U think that writing is as easy as Child's Play.
But it's as hard as getting a Beatles ticket in their hey.

 A quenching had just hit our face.
Cuz I feel like embarrassment said here can't be erased.
U can almost bank on it like Chase.
Like a pouring of our thoughts, and this intro is tha base.

Feeling pretty good right now, bro.
Lots of things changing, thought u should know.
Learning there's more to life than just tha dough.
Fun is what I want, so Fun is what I need to sow.

It's like I'm living sorta carefree.
Realizing that u can only remote control so much of life's TV.
Or life is hitting a high level, think of it times 3.
Tha true Galaxia is coming out for all tha Galaxy 2 see.

My Pops told me something, like it was sent from above.
He told me, "Everybody or You might not be made for love."
Me not winning, that's tha life of a Chicago Cub.
I'm one of tha best ever, now I wonder am I just a scrub.

That hit me, like could I create this ultra trend.
One where being single and sexy equals a win.
Pops told me that, and thoughts of a crazy love life, where do I begin?
Why fight this thang?...In this World I'll never blend in.

I began to take pride in what I have saw.
Gurls so overwhelming sexy, all my mouth could eat was my right paw.
Some who had this gift of gab, they get tha award of Tha Golden Jaw.
While others so Country pretty, like Elly May Clampett before she became...Ma'.

Bewilderment got to me, like plain and simply...Why?
All I want is a simple life, like any and every single guy.
I am kinda unique, for I do strongly believe that I will never die.
While also believing in tha impossible, like I know that one day I will fly.

Then u through in how concern I am about my looks.
How one pimple can make me walk around all day with my face in a book.
Or how 2 grams of sugar is too much...I can never be a pastry cook.
To tha point of studying my abs, like a Final Exam...re-reading every single nook and crook.

Does that make me weird?  Or simply too South Beach?
This neighborhood is a course that no Freak Professor can teach.
Surrounded by every fantasy...It's all within a 12-inch ruler's reach.
An aspiring model turn gangsta...Who has his piece in tha kitchen while he's stirring up Quiche.

When u go through so much, it can seem so long.
How come this gurl is knowingly bending over so I can see her thong?
Should I tell this gurl I just wanna 'Play Hospital'...When being so direct seems so wrong.
And how come being a gentleman is so outdated...Didn't anybody see what it did for King Kong?!

Said a long time ago, that it was like I was going step-by-step.
Just like an confusing puzzle that was "Special Delivery", from Diddy and G-Dep.
Yet I'm living it up with tha hottest Mamacitas and Senoritas like a Frat party at UTEP.
Feeling like I was always climbing, and sometimes losing with a Rally from Pep.

Now things have changed, I feel I'm tha ultimate sandwich with tha hottest buns.
Last week got robbed for my M. Jacobs bracelet, a week later God simply gives me another one.
Starting 2 see who's really in my Galaxy or not...who's really and truly down for Fun.
Used to feel like tha game is too long, now I know that I've already won.

Challenges can make u stronger, that's for sure.
Sometimes u get tired of pulling and pulling at this too often bolted shut door.
U take a break, and tha door opens for tha next person, u think, "I'm doing all this, what for?"
Then u realize that Good Times are just like pancake batter, u recall tha stir comes before tha pour.

As I was going through tha chase, I felt closer and even right there.
She's beautiful, she likes everythang I like, from Madonna to even Cher.
I always wanted a this gurl who loves to read, who can not say a word for hours, and not even care.
As well as a gurl who loves to dance tha night away, and who's Margarita she's always down to share.

This is about to get too real, but this is a diary of my heart.
My final situation I felt involved this girl, who was pretty close to being my counterpart.
Like I would feel things for her, that just made wonder did she put a Voodoo on my morning start?
Write about her, See her a lot,  u wonder in my butt of past episodes will this turn into an embarrassing fart?

U wanted nothing but tha best for her, but still it was there.
Complications made it even more difficult, it wasn't due to having no fear.
Even when I heard something about her, my face didn't conjure up a sneer.
We wanted just to know Tha Deal...Future wifey? A Friend? Or a unseen boost to your future career?

As I look back, I now see that it was good for me to go through that.
Now I feel like I've been prepared for whatever lays ahead, that's a matter of fact.
You have to be tested with a 12 oz, before u can move on to tha 12-pack.
Don't babysit it, take straight to tha dome...Let tha Bartender in tha Sky see u want a tab, and u'll be back.

This thang with that gurl, lasted for about a year plus.
Like wondering how 2 figure her out...that eventually became number one on my list of Do-Must.
It hits u like...Hold on...I'm tha catch here...not gonna be Social Networking ur dust.
Remember...One can only do so much...no matter if ur just starting or literally right on tha cusp.

Recently I've seen tha happiness of others seeing their dreams come true.
Tha joys on their faces is priceless, almost like they don't know what to do.
I used to be like, "Why them and not me?"...Now we cheer like tha fan section of the Duke Devils in Blue.
Learning that just enjoy life to tha fullest, and u'll have ur own special crew.

Which we do have a special life, Fun and Love's H2O we have be thoroughly doused.
How goofy is this, late on tonight I'm going to see a DJ set, thrown by a freakin' Dead Mouse.
Still are surrounded by tha hottest and coolest girls, but for their attention, I have no need to even joust.
They realized how goofy I am...And how I don't care if they wear no makeup, or lift up their Chanel blouse.

Gotta get some rest, cuz I have a feeling it's gonna be a super wild night.
Something in tha air told me to jot, when that happens I got no choice but to write.
Maybe its to tell somebody to keep going, when u feel like u wanna give up in ur fight.
I'm a witness that it'll all work itself out, and u'll find that temporary frustration turns out to be alright.

We recall back in those old days...How we wrote about 'That Little Red Can.'
How that woman stole our thang, and took it home like a Goodwill non-washed pan.
Realizing what was inside, is what made this kid have tha confidence of Superman.
Motivation comes in different forms, perhaps it's to be on CBS Evening News being spoken upon by Dan.

Just keep going, and what's funny, before this post I was watching a love flick.
The title of it was, Definitely, Maybe...a title that seems so slick.
Of those two choices though, what would u choose as ur future's pick.
Maybe used to be mine, but now I'm on this "I'm Living Tha Dream" kick.

Definitely is our choice.  And that comes with u either 'Love Me or Hate'.
Enjoying life to tha fullest, and that's whether or not I'm on a first class date.
There's always an option to upgrade, and perhaps u were tha stamp that was worth tha wait.
There's a sense like, "I'm Ok".  If I'm famous or not...Although I already won my bet with Fate.

As I said before, we just want to be known as one of the best.
Can't be more direct than that...everythang else will come, after u past a few tests.
Sometimes it may come by seeing if u can resist a few unclothed breasts.
But u learn that it's a process worth going through, u don't want to be compared to all tha rest.

Enough.  Time to finish tha movie, and get ready for what fun is about to unfold.
Who cares what other people think anymore?!  I'm living life Movado Bold.
This is about to get even more wild and crazy...this is tha Ultimate Life to be told.
I believed that we would get This Galaxy life, but now I truly am buying into it...

Or u can say, that I'm completely...Sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment