Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Never 2 Be Read Again.




A Sucky Day.

Well, it's no other way 2 put it... today sucked.
Felt like Mario Lemieux hit me with a speeding hockey puck.
Or that I bought tix to see a happy Bugs, and instead got a drunk Daffy Duck.
Better yet, felt like a typical day on tha I-Nine Five...Simply Stuck.

Never a good start when I don't eat my Eggo's.
Throughout tha entire day, my soul is angry cuz of it, while my tummy bellows.
Needing a Orange in tha Knick of time, never felt so Blue...Call me Carmelo.
To make matters worse, I wasn't around a Sexy Mami, so I can see how God made Jello.

This is so unplugged 2nite, like MTV when they had Nirvana and Kurt Cobain.
Like I just woke up, and it was like my drug of Fun left all of my vains.
Thinking about are my standards 2 high, and I should just settle for a Plain Jane.
Or how many friends I would actually have if I did hit a little cocaine.

The feeling of constant sacrifice, will it ever prove its worth.
I don't need a Fort in Texas, just a sexy life with a Galaxy-born Mama Smurf.
So close, yet feel so far away...How come tha dame name Fame is such a flirt.
I'm drinking up everythang to be successful...Why is it taking so long for me to burp?

Heard somebody today mentioned how, being urself makes u so ostracized.
Tha picnic is going on, everyone's invited, but u get treated like one of tha flies.
Yet u have to deal with tha pressure of not giving up, cuz on u are so many eyes.
But u constant feel like tha road to tha top is a desert...and tha water is quickly running dry.

Even on today, I got to say this...I was kind of upset at...God.
Wondering is life just about Money, Sex, Clothes...and tha newest Ipod.
Or how come nobody is giving me a blueprint 2 this...Gangsta guy who luvs Vespas Mods.
Like every step I take is a new one in history...as I go further tha more slippery becomes tha Sod.

Then I was thinking...Does having Mo' Money actually bring Mo' Problems like the say?
Feel like I'm going through what Marilyn and Tha King of Pop went through back in tha day.
Funny thang about it is...Haven't even gotten loose yet...What happens when GQ reads..."Galaxia's Way"?
I believe that True Love Don't Die...Perhaps that's also just Hocus Pocus talk, The Fray.

 A Bad Day.

So how can I get my mind to believe that tha impossible still has a chance.
Like how will it feel to just hold that girl's hand again, and enjoy just one more dance.
Or to have a stranger take ur picture at tha stoplight...cuz they wanted to cherish that glance.
Or finally meeting somebody who understands ur journey...and 2 see how they even share ur stance.

Tough...Well, that ain't even tha word.  Tha word I came up with is Brutal.
U feel like ur a student of life, but seemingly u are going through tha trials of a Master Tutor.
Thinking if u picked tha wrong Beach...Instead of living in South, should u live more quiet in Myrtle.
Realizing that nowadays tha Hare seemingly always wins...And I'm Slow and Steady like an outdated turtle.

Have to turn this thang around...tired of thinking I'm tha only one left out.
Gone through Plans A - Triple D...They've jiggled, but somethang real is what I'm all about.
Me today, was like Miss Galaxy winning tha Beauty pageant...as as they crown her all she does is pout.
Really, have I turned into so Silver Spoons 2 where Gucci is tha only name that can make my soul shout?

All I want is to Have Fun, and share Luv...It shouldn't be this freakin' hard.
I've seen Fun and Luv naked plenty of times...So once again, I shouldn't feel so hard.
Why don't Fun and Luv have VIP access...my credit is now good enough 2 get their Black Card.
Once again...I've seen Fun and Luv naked plenty of times...Why now is it necessary for me 2 use a Card?

Dreams do they really come true?  Or let me rephrase...Do miracles still exist?
Have I just been blinded over my life, by all this Hard Copy Tabloid and TMZ mist?
I'll pay for somebody to do Plastic Surgery on me, and insert 'Superstar' as my skin's permanent Cyst.
As long as it includes Katy Perry., Stacey Dash., or Rashida Jones, to be on call whenever I want a friendly Kiss.


A....(Blank)...Day.

Perhaps this is all part of tha plan to see if I can handle being B-Street Boys "Larger than Life".
Can U still remain positive without any reinforcement from a Former Supermodel turn Housewife?
Giving money away to a cause now could prove u can do it when u get $20 G's for simply posing on a bike.
How u react now with people may determine if u will ever get that TV show on tha network of Spike.

Like every bloody thang has been a test...Others cheated, while I'm getting tha full course run.
No matter how I graduated before, I failed to realize there's a Master's Course to having a lifetime of Fun.
One where u have 2 constantly pay ur dues, studying on weekends while others party...Please give me a gun.
Why am I tha only one that is at this Library 24/7?  Doesn't anybody else want to become Number One?

Today could be my darkest hour...Which means that what is ahead is my brightest Sun Rise.
That would be cool to be able to experience what I wanted after so many stress filled tries.
Opening tha door, and finding all these Barbie's in Sports Illustrated swimsuits...What a dream prize!
Felt like it has been 50 years, but no joy could behold what I only dreamed about, being right in front of my eyes.

This diary was supposed to be one which captures a guy as he goes through reaching "Tha Top".
Never been done before that I know it...And it's free...Maybe I should be charging $21 a Pop.
Times like these feel like I'm living literally for Tha Galaxy seen and unseen...and even tha R2-D2 Robot.
Guess when u think of it in those terms...U got no reason but not to "Pop. Lock. and Drop."

A Good Day.

Close...So close.  Like we can see our dreams closer than ever before.
That's interesting, cuz riding home on Calle Ocho it began to drizzle...U do know that comes b4 tha Pour.
Learning to not worry about our sexy Bank Account, live life like it's a Zero-Zero beginning score.
Choosing to sleep on Life's Top Bunk Bed...and bring a partner or two from tha cold, hardwood floor.

Never gonna read this post again, so eye might as well be as real as can be, Right?
Mean, I just went from playing 14 hour Battleship to opening up a whole new world on my Lite-Brite.
Maybe somebody will read what I'm about to say, and tell me to 'Go and stick it!' With 'It' being my kite.
Yet I got to say this cuz it's from my heart, and I can see it clearly with my soul's sight.

Don't know how, or when, but I feel like soon our life is about to really and truly change.
Not just talking about in a fluky way, like Well-Hung guy who used to sing, "She Bangs!...She Bangs!"
But in a way that's is like, This Galaxia Guy is really in tha midst of His Thang.
With tha heart and looks of a New Generation Prince, but with tha soul of a Graceland King.

Dude, I just want to known someday, and I keep saying this but I know it's gonna come true.
Be known as one of, if not the, best to have Had Fun, and Show Luv, while having tha best Galaxian Crew.
Treating each moment like a Masterpiece...Maybe out of Love's lotto my name a gurl will brag she luckily drew.
She will know she has entered something special...Like constantly being around a Panda Bear at a Zoo.

I could go on and on, but I gotta eat something...Maybe that's why I've been talking so crazy.
Rain has to fall on every beautiful flower...That includes Roses, Dandelions, and even Daisies.
Fuentes still is a dream gurl, who happens to still be single...Hmmm?...I'm ready in every single way.
That thought along with this post has turned my...Sucky...Bad...Blank...and Good...Now into...

A Typical Galaxia Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment