Saturday, January 12, 2013

We Back.

Time to get back to the basics...If you've been reading our diary you know that we've been having a movie script of sorts in regards to our life.  Our life is crazy...really, really crazy. That's why we decided to release our life in this format almost two years ago, because we feel like it's something nobody, including myself will see ever, ever again.  Seems like you just have to have everything come together.  Stories, some that make you cry, as well as somebody who doesn't really care in that telling some of these episodes can bring a sort of cringing and embarrassment that people just simply don't know.  Somebody has to do just share some realness about this thang called life.  I mean, somebody.  Throughout this diary of ours we've wondered if we've stepped our bounds of sort.  It's not easy.  You wanna talk real, but not so real that a 4th-grader would be offended. So u may have to watch the language...sort of.  Little things like that.  We've always believed that even though we are writing in the present tense, where our life is heading, this is almost a look into the future.  A real-time diary or memoir (Is there a difference?) into somebody's life as the go through the struggles and growing pains of what the ladder to success brings.  I still don't believe that anybody has gone into the detail that we have, and not sure if anyone will.  It'll be cool if somebody did.  Really cool.

So as we enter the twilight of this diary, we've decided to end it as we begun.  With nothing fancy, just pure...us.  Telling about how our life is, and how it is developing into something that at times I love, while at other times, I wonder what's going on...Now, the crazy thing is that we still might pop in an episode of The New Adventures of Austino Galaxia to find out what's up with Yammi, Tha Boss and Julia Angelica Gutierrez...guess what we are saying is that this diary is about to get a whole lot more of us.  And now, we really are about to be wild and crazy as we talk about our life here in the neighborhood of South Beach, here in Miami Beach, Florida...U.S.A.  I only have a "few" (Wink!) more of the posts left y'all, so I'm going to do our best to make sure that your mind will be transformed if only for a few moments in ur day.  Believe you me, this will be worth your wile.  Enough talking, let's get started...I hope I still remember how to do this thang...

This Ravens/Broncos game is starting to turn into a classic.  Wow!  As I was gonna begin this, the Ravens just got an interception for a TD.  Denver scored on a punt return.  Ravens scored on a great TD throw for 59 yards, now this interception.  14-7 in the 1st, and only 6 minutes has gone by.  Cool.  Oh, this is why I love to keep a diary and write real-time.  U never know what u gonna get...or definitely what we're gonna write about.  (Cough, Cough)

It's so...so refreshing to have our neighborhood back.  Thank You Hey Seuss!  These last few weeks down here in Miami, but more specifically in our neck of the woods of South Beach has been out of control.  It started with Art Basel in early December and hasn't stopped.  It's like everybody and there Mama Mia is coming down here to kick it.  Christmas and New Year's was packed.  Then with the college football games going on, it was just silly.  Everyday, I was thinking two things.  One, I think K. Weezy is gonna name his baby after me, since he's always talking about Austin in his verses ("Power", Rick Ross's"Maybach Music Part 2"...listen up peeps, he says our name A LOT!)...And two, "I just want to be able to find a parking space."  I really don't feel like walking the Damascus Road just to walk into my showroom.  Not cool.  I had to do that stuff for the Super Bowl one night.  I promise you, I crip walked like 10 Miami blocks just to find our place.  It's great to for folks to visit and get their swag on, but it's different also.

Broncos scored 14-14 tie game, still in the 1st quarter.  Miami is like, it's tough to describe.  I've never seen a place where I absolutely believe that nobody works.  For real.  I know when I come home to SoBe, it's like the middle of the day or morning, and I'm like, "Does anybody have a job?"  I say that in a nice way, cuz it's like everybody has just Trust Fund money somewhere and are enjoying the good life 24/7.  Now I get mine in as well, but it's really like a fantasy world.  There's no place like it.  Then we get so spoiled down here with the weather.  In Denver right now it feels like 2 degrees with wind chill.  Right now, we are in the upper 70s, and today felt really like a beach day.  Just something about coming down here that makes everybody feel so liberated and sexy, and really and truly young.  People act like kids with an adult bank account.  U may hate it at times...but deep down u gotta love it.  I like to live where everybody around the world wants to visit.  Only a few cities can say that...and even fewer neighborhoods can say that.  One of a kind.

I'm going to just tell our life, as we see it.  So, just keep in mind...wait, this is our 300 something post, I can say what I want right?!! Alright then...we're really starting to live a wealthy, not rich, type of life.  Learning to take advantage of technology and live in a futuristic type of way.  U know...I sleep in an oxygen tank, have a robot make my oatmeal, and even have my lights come on automatically just by the presence of me walking in. Kind of like how the Undertaker used to enter the ring in the WWF.... Well...not quite.  But I'm learning to just have fun, and really make the blessings we do have work to do more.  We shop differently.  When it comes to clothes, we buy things that are more of an...investment.  I look now, and it's like every style is all about the '90s.  (The Best decade to date...just saying!)  U got the neon colors and the old Unionbay jean washes coming back in.  The hairstyles of high-top fades, and parts in the head.  And I'm starting to like how these baby dolls are beginning to rock the short hair-dos.  I was checking out Charlize Theron at the Lakers game, and I've been noticing it quite a bit down here in "The land of the beautiful people", and some girls actually look good with it.  But even though we have some things we are about to pick up here shortly, I'm looking into things that last.  I love color.  I was just thinking, I absolutely can't remember tha last time I wore the color black...at least on the outside.  Besides my E. Armani undies, I just don't do it.  I really don't remember...I guess color just brightens your day, and makes u feel good.  That's what I want in life...Also, by the way, I can't believe Charlize Theron is 37 years old.  An ageless beauty, huh...As Da Brat used to say, "That's what I'm looking for."

Tha cell phone.  Man...it's crazy how this thing has become like everything in some of our lives.  It's unbelievable how much you can do just on this gadget.  Our time to upgrade with ATT has come, and the last say...ah...month, we've been trying to figure out what to do.  Everybody is talking about the IPhone and this phenomenon that is Apple. Then u also have Samsung trying to do their thing.  Then I was deciding should I just let this contract expire in a few months...it's really a difficult decision.  I've had the Whiteberry for so long, and the Torch is a great phone, just they don't have no apps.  Plus, I don't know too many people within my circle who have a Blackberry, so the greatness of the BBM is mute, when it comes to me.  All in all, we didn't know until...the other day, we came upon an UNBELIEVABLE deal, for the Samsung Galaxy III, and some of the features are just scary.  I'm a little behind, I know, but...we'll be talking about it more once it arrives to tha crib here shortly.  Besides, I had to get the Galaxy right?  I mean, our name is Austino Galaxia!!  Duh...

U know what's beginning to turn me on right now?  Any guesses?  No, I"m not talking about chocolate, vanilla cake incense or a farm girl who tells me she knows how to milk a cow...I shouldn't said that, but..Anyways, Galaxia fam, I'm talking about the use of big words.  I'm really think it's so sexy when I hear jargon that isn't usually used in our vocabulary.  Our society has become so sensitized to that same phrases and stuff.  It's exquisite when u hear vernacular used in unique but proper ways.  I think when u used different words it can show ur intelligence, and I think it can also illustrate a part of snobbyness that I kind of like, cuz it makes you different from the normal 5th grade talk you hear everywhere u go.  Once again, it's all about expanding to live in a wealthy manner, and not just the same old.  It's all about sophistication.  Ya dig! (Ha ha!)

Well, is there anything else?  After this gonna  look and see if we can do something different with the layout of our diary here online.  You can't see our past entries, so u may have a new look coming up here...We got some stuff in the mail from London, and from Sweden.  Our life is global.  It really is.  I love learning about different cultures and different people who live in different places.  That's fun to me.  That's one thing about Miami, u get to really have an inside perspective from authentic people who weren't born here in the States...Oh!  What a catch for another Ravens TD!  21-21 tie, again! Wow....But, I love diversity...Love it.

That's it, for now.  I'm gonna strive to write this like the old days when nothing is held back, and u get the soul of who we are as a person, as if u haven't already!  Just a kid who wants to have fun, and now this is the best time to be us.  And I want u to be part of it as well.

Bye,
Austino Galaxia 

No comments:

Post a Comment