Monday, January 21, 2013

I Had A Dream.

(From our heart...)


I really didn't wanna write this,
Just no feel in the air today.
But, somehow, I feel something calling,
That I need to jot in a unique way.

Today, on this January night,
One that lacked a certain amount of fun.
So unexpected, so unwanted,
Didn't expect this from my favorite number of 21.

That's ok though, I understand,
Sometimes u just feel on "E".
Just like a swift rabbit who sometimes get caught,
Or just like honey being invisible to the bee.

I'm gonna do our best to describe our life,
Once again, with a little rhyme.
It may be fun.  It may be tough.
Just hope u have a good time.

Here we go, off again,
Hopefully all the words will skyward beam.
Gonna represent Biggie, maybe even 'Pac.
How about that Birthday boy who once had a dream.

Enough with all the talking, let's get to it,
That's why u pay the big bucks.
I'm telling it like it is, one more time.
It's coming right now...
Don't be scared...
Don't even try to duck.

If somebody else asks me about kids,
I don't know I might just snap.
How can I worry about having shorties,
When I'm trying to decide which girl can make it clap?

Somebody asks me if I dream about kids,
Having "Little Austin's" running around.
He must've didn't know, we live up in the galaxy,
We use the stars as our playground.

Could u imagine us though,
Being a Big Papa to a mini-kid.
Playing with golden spoons, eating organic mustard,
Everything a 80s child star once did.

Not now, oh, no,
The Galaxia would have to wait.
Before I can even think about that move,
I have to decide on who's this weekend's date?!

I talk about love too much, I know,
But whatever, what can I say.
I was at the American Airlines Arena for 12 hours,
And thinking about girls really got me through the day.

Should I even admit that, I mean,
I just shouldn't be so bold.
It's time to keep it real about real life,
I play my cards, and never fold.

This is about to get very real,
Got ur seat belt on, I hope very tight.
Cuz I'm about to reveal some personal stuff,
That can only be read...at night.

I recall over my life,
Just all these really memorable nites.
Listening to Boyz II Men, turning the night light on,
And of course, holding my pillow tight.

Never imagining what would await me,
As my eyes shut close to black.
I would have like dreams of the future,
Start out great, and then end up wack.

Many of the dreams involved girls,
I'm not gonna get too detailed so don't fret.
The funny thing is that they were like movies,
And most time they weren't even "wet".

Now as I look back, I wonder,
How much was dream or vision.
Could a colorful sight 5 years ago,
Acutally prepared us for a Lebron James decision.

U know, ask her out or chill,
Be aggressive or lay back.
I've been in the club many times,
Where the only way to get attention,
Is a booty...smack!

But as I'm revealing myself once again,
It's like all these dreams ended like bam!
Meeting girls at Wal-Mart, girls giving me their number,
And of course, I woke up,
Right before they gave their name.

Perhaps the Dream Keeper in Sky was,
Showing us all that we would have to go through.
Girls liking ur best friends, Sticking out their toungue,
Not to mention how many kisses lips have blew.

That's why when I talk about love,
It's more, just more than talking sex.
No.  We've seen the joy it brings even when asleep,
Only then, it wasn't so complex.

Preparation is so important in life,
I say this without blinking an eye.
When things have built u up to be strong,
U believe in ur heart that u'll never die.

Something is telling me to dig deeper,
Austin talk more about love.
Talk about all u've been through,
One day lion...next day dove.

If u've read our diary, u're probably tired,
Talking about matters of the heart.
Well, I gotta say a little more,
And I'm gonna keep on until that bulls-eye,
Eskimo kisses my dart.

Miami..oh yes!
The land of beauty and now fame.
Am I the only one who thinks dating in this city,
Is almost like a Wheel of Fortune game?

Just think about, every night,
U don't know if it's ur time to win.
U take a drink, and say "the heck wit it",
And by the end of the night,
U have a Free Spin!

I just read an LA Times article about dating out there,
Someone basically said u date on your level.
Meaning, if u have the looks of an Angel,
U shouldn't be messing with the son of the devil.

Money dates Money. Status dates Status.
Big Ballers should only date a girl who's fine.
The chick in the article said she's very attractive,
More sexy than her mates,
But their bank account is what outshines.

Do u guys think that's true? C'mon,
Are we so much living in vain.
That mean's Little Orphan Annie's a golddigger,
Cinderella is one too.
I think we all are going insane!

I got a story to tell,
And it's kind of mock cute.
This poem's gonna be long tonight,
I'll make it short...Alright...Shoot.

So this guy and girl come to me the other day,
Asking for some helpful talk.
I never have a problem,
Especially if it can save a useless walk.

The guy was older, I gotta be honest,
He look like Juan Valdez without the coffee bean.
Decent looking...No homo, don't get it twisted,
In the top 50 percent of what I've seen.

But my brotha had this girl with him,
As I looked up at her, I almost sounded the alarm.
Mentally cuffed my hand to check my breath,
"Dang-it I forgot my Mentos",
I'ma have to do this Pig-Pen style.

Now, I gotta play it off, u know how we guys do,
Always look at the guy, never the girl.
Never chase, Don't look desperate,
All that stuff u see on Boy Meets World.

So I have them both in my face,
Standing over me, like Mr. Biggs on Kelly.
My dude is talking, and I'm paying attention,
But my thoughts are, "I hope she has a pierced belly."

See I like that alot, that's not part of the story,
But I love to see that ring on ironing board abs.
Boobs can vary, a unique face is a must,
One who wears luvs high heels 2 show off all that...class.

Anyway, back 2 story, I'm clearly thinking,
This girl might have to be mine.
I thought about all those old episodes from this diary,
Those classic words from Yammi...
"Excuse me girl, What's Ur Sign?"

I was professional, as usual.
Aren't u so proud.
They stood as I wrote down some info for them,
Even though I heard Cupid's wings flap loud.

I explained the situation, here's this and this,
And gave them a Judge Mathis, "Have a Nice Day."
They were appreciative, the baby doll flashed a sexy smile,
And like Craig David they simply walked away.

I looked at them, like that's cool,
One day we might be helping a fan.
Then next thing I know it, Cupid shot and miss me,
And these two peeps were hand in hand.

I'm thinking like how crazy love is,
That these two folk and find that bow.
I could tell it wasn't about age, or looks,
It might have been about the dough.

I don't think so, oh no,
I can tell just how the eyes glaze.
U see folks running into things, smiling for hours,
All the Miami traffic no longer a faze.

That's kool, that's kool.
What I like to see.
Right now, it's on them.
Very soon, it'll be me.

So how does all this relate,
U talk about dreams and now a fine showstoppa.
That got me hypnotized, hoping for One More Chance,
Maybe I should re-name myself, "Big Poppa".

I just want everybody to love for real,
Not all about who has what.
It's cool to have ur standards
Just don't get caught into all that other stuff.

Tinted window Mercedes, Shopping Sprees,
Spending high bills daily at Wynwood cafes.
Be cool.  Be real.
But respect each other's say.

I say all this cuz even now, I get bored,
Like, God I've seen and been through it all.
Asian babes, Girls who are big geeks,
Sexy European dolls who can ball.

When u get to this point, u can wonder,
What makes ur juices flow anymore.
I mean, what happens when u used to enter the back,
And now u have ur own secret side door.

I'm being honest right now, cuz I know,
Somebody else is like, "Beep it! I don't even care."
Last year, u were dress in Kors and Prada shoes,
Now u walking out with rollers in your hair.

That's when u have to realize that, ur trials make u strong,
It's ok, to even have a break of the heart.
Hey, it's better to go through it with innocence,
Than to believe everybody when they say she's a tart.

This poem isn't written I believe for the rooks,
No, this is for the vets in the game.
The ones who's been chased constantly,
And behind bedroom doors been shouted their name.

Life can get stale if you let it,
And it's easy to let one bad apple ruin it all.
Judge this person against the next person,
Next thing u know it, all the dominoes begin to fall.

Domino's...hmm, I like that,
A thought hit me that got me saying, "Oh my!"
Cuz that's exactly how love and dating can be,
Nothing more than a big pizza pie.

U have ur likes and dislikes,
I know I can't stand no stuff crust.
Just like in love, some just adore kind words,
While others accept nothing more than a video-taped thrust!

Some like all those veggies piled up,
Onions, Green Peppers and organic cheese.
As in love, going H.A.M on somebody, is a no-no.
Some are into it, others would rather talk with a simple, "Please."

Others like it meaty,
And I must admit right now, I admire it from afar.
The thickness, tha spice,
Yeah, I really like the curviness of the culinary star.

Everybody's different, which is cool,
This is something that took me some time to see.
Some like 'extra' this, or half and half,
Others want a personal pan pizza just for me.

Just like in the pizza biz,
U sometimes don't get what you want.
Heck, u wanted xtra long sausage, not diced onions,
Be real about it, don't front.

We sometimes eat it anyway, just because,
And u know u can't knock it if u don't try.
Sometimes it's better than what you wanted,
And u feel so embarrassed, all u can do is...sigh.

I've wanted, and want a lot out of this life,
So much I can't put on this page.
Big lights, Sexy friends,
I have all that now, but I still want a bigger stage.

More, more, more...
What about what I do enjoy.
Sometimes we look so far ahead to the next sale,
We don't even play with our current toy.

Love, Pizza, and just us,
The ultimate three score.
I being very real today,
Perhaps even more than before.

I keep saying, our diary post are a winding,
Just like a Russian spinning top.
I don't know when it's gonna end,
I feel like it's all about to stop.

That's why I'm writing longer, more in-depth,
Making sure no stone is unturned.
I have a strong fire in me,
U think Usher had it bad,
If only you could see my Burn.

I wanna make sure u see all of me in this,
That there's no one like a such.
One day, we're gonna make it big,
This might be as close as u get to a touch.

But whatever you do, don't give up,
I say this more to me than you.
There's more fish in the sea,
Pebbles on the sand,
No reason yet to go cuckoo.

Our chance is coming, not just mine,
But whoever reads this.
Now our dreams recently are ending happily,
Could we be in the season of catching the Big Fish?

I know we are, just along the way,
U hope that it'll come soon.
It can feel like so impossible, to please this boy,
Like a Cow jumping over the moon.

Just hang in there, and these words are keeping sane,
"Everything is about to change."
Huh, wouldn't it be cool, for the Galaxy to be like Cheers,
Where everybody knows ur name.

I'm done, that's all I got,
Thanks for taking the time.
Hopefully this is a journey we'll all cherish,
Nothing better I don't think u'll find.

Just like yesterday, I was in bed,
So vivid in my heart is seemed.
Now our life of fun is turning into reality,
And it's nice to know, it all started...
As a dream.

Austino.
Bye!


(Also, be sure to check out some videos from our homegirl Gwen Stefani...As The Spotlight hits Gwen on the grey bar on the right on the main page.)










No comments:

Post a Comment